Enter Text Here to Search Corrupt Justice™ and Williby Blogs:

Top News Stories ~ 2018!


(Top video) Miami Beach, FL · (@Wilabee) ~ United States (WCJB) (Originally Published: March 26, 2016 ~ Updated: July 4, 2018) -- Watch as three men distract the store clerk and place card (reader) skimmer on ATM Point-of-Sale Machine.

"Black Cop Shoots 9 Y.O. White Girl!"

Wichita, Kansas ~ ( Originally Published: June 23, 2018 ~ Updated: July 9, 2018) -- (Photo) Former Wichita police officer Dexter Betts is charged with one count of aggravated battery in a shooting that wounded a 9-year-old girl on Dec. 30, 2017.
Read more at: ***

Corrupt Justice™ & The Attorney Depot™ Celebrating Over Thirty Million (36 Million) Views (Combined)!
Notice: Our HTTPS settings have changed. All visitors are now able to view our blog over an encrypted connection by visiting https://willibys-corruptjustice.blogspot.com. Existing links and bookmarks to our blog will continue to work.

"Golden [Guy] Killer Appears In Court!"
Sacramento, California ~ ( Originally Published: March 26, 2016 ~ Updated: July 4, 2018) -- The Golden State Killer, Joseph DeAngelo, is one of the most prolific predators in U.S. history. He sometimes invaded different houses on consecutive nights. Deangelo sometimes returned to the same neighborhood so often that the people who lived there slept in shifts. He terrorized the suburbs of Sacramento. Later on, he continued his murderous crime spree, near Los Angeles, hundreds of miles to the south. (See: Full Hearing!)
Watch More At: The Harry Williby Channel!

Corrupt Justice™ ~ 2018
Oakland, California
«• More Stories and Videos @ Corrupt Justice™! •»

Milwaukee, Wisconsin · (@Wilabee) ~ United States (WCJB) (Originally Published: May 23, 2018 ~ Updated: May 24, 2018) -- The video (Click here) shows an officer approaching Sterling Brown as he goes to get back into his car. The car was parked right in front of the Walgreens (the lot is essentially empty because it’s about 2 a.m.). Brown points out that he doesn’t see anything wrong with parking across two lanes since the lot is empty. The officer tells Brown to back away from him and calls for backup. When backup arrives, the officer (whose name was not released by MPD) says he “only wanted one [car for backup].” He claims that Brown got “right up in my face.” Several officers surround Brown. One angrily tells him to get his hand out of his pocket. When Brown points out that his hands are full, the officer wrenches Brown’s hand out, and a group of officers wrestle him to the ground and tase him. Brown can be heard groaning in anguish after an officer shouts “Taser! Taser! Taser!”

Parkland, FL {PUBLISHED: February 22, 2018 at 02:50 pm | UPDATED: February 23, 2018 at 02:45 pm} -- Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel announced Thursday that school resource officer, Deputy Scot Peterson turned in his retirement papers. Scot retired after being told he would be placed on leave without pay. Peterson was on the campus of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School last week during the fatal school shooting.Peterson was armed and in uniform during the shooting. Israel said there was video showing Peterson's actions, but the video would not be released because the investigation is continuing. He said the video showed Peterson take up a position outside the building, but "he never went in."

New York, NY {PUBLISHED: March 6, 2017 at 12:50 pm | UPDATED: August 24, 2017 at 01:53 am} -- The New York health department alerted doctors to the case of a newborn who fell ill after undergoing the ultra-Orthodox Jewish practice in which the circumcision wound is cleaned by the Rabbi's mouth. The baby boy was rushed to hospital when he developed herpes following the controversial ancient circumcision ritual. A rash is said to have spread across the child’s genitals, buttocks, inner thighs and ankle two weeks after the procedure. An estimated 3,000 babies are circumcised each year using the method in New York City. NYC is home to the largest Jewish population outside Israel. There have been six cases of herpes among children who have had the ritual known as metzitzah b’peh performed on them since February 2015. Of the six previously undisclosed cases, two occurred last year and three in 2015. Herpes, a highly contagious viral disease which can cause blisters and ulcers. Herpes is more severe in newborn babies as their immune systems are not fully developed. Since 2000, there have been 24 cases of infant herpes linked to circumcision, leading to two deaths and two cases of brain damage.

(Published: Thurs., April 13, 2017) — On Monday, Nandi Cain Jr. had just gotten off work and was headed to his Sacramento apartment when he noticed an officer approaching from behind him with his hand on his gun, according to police accounts, videos of the event and local news reports. Cain put his hands up as the officer approached, but continued to walk away slowly. He asked the police officer the reason for the stop, then protested when he heard it: “You were jaywalking,” the officer said on the dash-cam video released by the police department this week. “I looked both ways,” Cain replied. “You’re harassing me. I just got off work. You’re trying to pull me over for nothing.” Click here for video

EL CENTRO, CA (WCJB) ~ United States The El Centro Police Department said it's investigating a video that shows officers using force on a suspect who put several people in danger Tuesday afternoon. The video shows officers beating 23-year-old Elizardo Saenz, an El Centro resident. It also shows a K-9 police dog attacking Saenz. (Click here for video)

Oakland, CA (WCJB) ~ United States -- A sex scandal involving Oakland police officers and a then underage girl has all the makings of a TV thriller. The saga is full of twists and turns. The scandal erupted months after Officer Brendan O'Brien committed suicide. O'Brien left a note spilling the details, including names. Three Oakland officers were placed on paid leave. A source said O'Brien in his suicide note confessed to exchanging messages with a young woman who goes by the name Celeste Guap. However, the note says he did not have sexual contact with her. The same sources said she has met multiple officers. In the note, O'Brien named the officers, including one sergeant, involved in the alleged sexual misconduct with Guap. Guap is the daughter of a Oakland police dispatcher. The police investigation will look at whether Guap was under age during some of the encounters with officers. (Click here for video)

New Orleans, LA (WCJB) ~ United States -- On September 4, 2005, New Orleans police received a call from an officer at Danziger Bridge reporting gunfire. Several NOPD officers—including Sgt. Kenneth Bowen, Sgt. Robert Gisevius, Officer Anthony Villavaso, and Officer Robert Faulcon—arrived at the scene in a Budget rental truck. They proceeded to open fire with assault rifles and a shotgun on an unarmed family, the Bartholomews, who had been walking to a grocery store and were then sheltering behind a concrete barrier. 17-year-old James Brissette—a family friend—was killed, and four other people were wounded. The police shooters stated that while approaching the bridge, they had been fired on by civilians, and were forced to return fire. Homicide detective Arthur "Archie" Kaufman was made the lead investigator on the case. He was later found guilty of conspiring with the defendants to conceal evidence in order to make the shootings appear justified, including fabricating information for his official reports on the case. NOPD lieutenant Michael Lohman also encouraged the officers to "provide false stories about what had precipitated the shooting" and plant a firearm near the scene. (Click here for video)

Aiken, S.C. (WCJB) ~ United States -- A horrifying new dashcam video shows at least one white member of the Aiken, S.C. Police Department search inside a black man’s rectum for the apparent crime of being a passenger in a car with paper tags, which, it bears noting, is not a crime in the state of South Carolina. Driving a car with paper tags isn’t illegal either, as long as they aren’t expired. The car belonged to a woman named Lakeya Hicks, who had the paper tags because she had recently purchased the vehicle. Hicks’ tags weren’t expired, and a check on her license came up clean. However, the cops didn’t let her go. (Click here for video)

Brooklyn, NY (WCJB) ~ United States -- When an unmarked police car drove very close to mailman Glenn Grays in Brooklyn, Grays shouted at the car. Four plainclothes officers got out of the car and started to handcuff him. Grays initially tried to resist, and one of the officers said “Stop resisting! You’re going to get hurt if you don’t give me your fucking hands.” (Click here for video)

Fresno, CA (WCJB) ~ United States -- (Warning Graphic Video) Fresno Police shoot and kill mentally ill man within seconds of exiting their patrol vehicle! (Click here for video)

Royal Oaks, MI (WCJB) ~ United States -- Another case of police brutality in the city of Royal Oak. The man doesn't resist at all! The reason for his arrest remains unknown. It appears as if the officers wanted to rip a limb off of him! (Click here for video)

San Francisco, CA (WCJB) ~ United States (Feb. 29, 2016) -- Cops CAUGHT ON CAMERA brutally beating man. When they realize they've been FILMED they try to confiscate the camera and ID the guy recording them. WATCH the video and see how well that went for them. SPREAD THE WORD! THIS IS HOW YOU RESPOND when a VIOLENT COP tries to take your camera! CALL Internal Affairs Division, 415-837-7170 and ask them why their officers BEAT people and then ILLEGALLY try to confiscate evidence of Police Brutality? (Click here for video)
Chowchilla, CA ~ United States -- Tyler Hormel, arrested by Madera County Sheriff''s Office on Monday (Feb. 8, 2016) and accused of sexual misconduct with a minor, has been fired from the Chowchilla Police Force, and charged with sexual misconduct. (Click here for video)
Marion County, Florida ~ United States -- A federal grand jury in Tampa has indicted a former Florida sheriff’s deputy on charges of violating the civil rights of an unarmed Black man, who was brutally beaten after surrendering to him and other officers following a brief chase last year, reports Reuters. Former Marion County sheriff’s deputy Jesse Terrell, 33, is accused of using excessive force against Derrick Price during the incident in August 2014 that was captured on video, according to the indictment handed down late Tuesday. Four of Terrell’s former colleagues pleaded guilty to the charge after accepting a deal, according to media sources. (Click here for video)
Wake County, North Carolina ~ United States -- Shon Demetrius McClain died from blunt force trauma to the head and neck 13 days after prosecutors say he got into a fight with officer Markeith Council in Wake County, North Carolina.(Click here for video)
New York ~ United States -- Opening statements and testimony began this week in the long-awaited trial of New York City police officer Peter Liang for the killing of Akai Gurley, an unarmed 28-year-old African-American man walking down the stairs in his apartment building, part of the Louis H. Pink housing projects in the East New York section of Brooklyn. Jury selection in the case was completed last week. Gurley died more than 14 months ago, on November 20, 2014, as two cops were making a “vertical patrol,” checking the stairwells in the high-rise building. As Brooklyn Assistant District Attorney Marc Fliedner put it, opening the prosecution’s case, “Akai Gurley is dead today because he crossed paths with Peter Liang.” Liang was indicted by a Brooklyn grand jury on manslaughter and other charges last February, and both prosecution and defense agree on the immediate events that led to Gurley’s death.(Click here for video)
Oklahoma City, OK ~ United States -- Daniel Holtzclaw has officially been sentenced for the rape and sexual assault of 13 Black women in Oklahoma. Will serve the rest of his life behind bars. He was sentenced to 263 years in prison. Holtzclaw, 29, was convicted in December of 2015, on 18 of the 36 counts he had been facing — including four counts of first-degree rape. (Click here for video)

United States -- Police officers physically outmatched by a combative male, resort to taser use. (Click here for video)

Chicago, IL -- Surveillance video (Click here for video) in connection with a Chicago police officer's fatally shooting 17-year-old Cedrick Chatman was released today by attorneys for the teen's family. A federal judge ordered the release of footage showing the 2013 shooting today after the city withdrew its objection to its being made public. Chicago police officer Kevin Fry fatally shot Chatman Jan. 7, 2013, in broad daylight during a foot chase, according to court records. Chatman’s family had fought for the video to be released as part of a wrongful death lawsuit they filed over the shooting against the city, Fry and Chicago police officer Lou Toth, who pursued Chatman along with Fry during the foot chase. Family members have argued the video will counter the city and police’s narrative that the 17-year-old was a danger to police. IPRA concluded the officers' actions were justified because they reasonably believed Chatman was armed at the time.

Brooklyn, NY -- A newly-released surveillance video (Click here for video) contradicts an undercover NYPD police officer who arrested four people in Brooklyn for allegedly trying to rob him on Dec. 26, 2015, according to a defense lawyer. Jean Scott, 33; Peterson Duplan, 28; Ricardi Joseph, 29; and Samantha Dabel, 24, said that they were approached by a man who tried to buy drugs from them at a hardware store. The undercover cop was identified as Winston McDonald, who testified in court that Duplan allegedly flashed a switchblade at him outside of the store, and said, "Give me your money or I will stab you," according to court papers.

Forth Worth, TX -- The mother of ‘affluenza’ teen Ethan Couch was ordered released from a Tarrant County jail cell after a bond hearing this afternoon. She may be leaving the jail soon. Judge Wayne Salvant ordered her bond reduced to $75,000 with several conditions. The conditions include weekly visits with the Community Supervisions and Corrections Department of Tarrant County. She is also not to consume alcoholic beverages or use social media. “Let’s look at it for what it is, I understand everyone is concerned and there is outrage in the community… but as a judge I have to look at the law,” said Judge Salvant. Couch and her lawyers were present at a 2 p.m. bond hearing at the Tarrant County Justice Center hoping to have her bond reduced. It was originally set at $1 million since she was charged with Hindering Apprehension of a Felon. (Click here for video)

Salt Lake City, Utah -- Exactly one year after a man was shot and killed during an altercation with a Salt Lake City Police Department officer, a former Davis County Sheriff says new video (Click here for video)footage indicates the officer's actions may not have been justified. James Barker, 42, was shot and killed January 8, 2015 after officer Matthew Taylor responded to a 911 call about a suspicious person and an altercation ensued, during which Barker appeared to strike the officer with a snow shovel.

Philadelphia, PA ~ USA -- Corrupt Justice™ has obtained a video (Click here for video) of the police shooting that took place Thursday night at 60th and Spruce streets. Edward Archer, a 30-year-old Delaware County man who has allegedly claimed an allegiance to ISIS, shot and wounded Officer Jesse Hartnett at 11:41 p.m. last night, city police said. Stunningly, Hartnett can be seen in the video getting out of his patrol car and chasing down the shooter after being ambushed. Officials say Hartnett is in critical but stable condition.

Miami, FL ~ USA -- A Florida jury began weighing on Tuesday whether a man who killed his wife and posted a photo of her blood-spattered, lifeless body on Facebook committed first-degree murder. Attorneys for Derek Medina, 33, argued that he was acting in self-defense when he fired eight shots at Jennifer Alfonso, 27, in the kitchen of their Miami-area residence. The August 2013 shooting followed a fight in which she had threatened to leave, prosecutors said during closing statements. They argued that Medina retrieved a .380-caliber pistol from his bedroom and pulled the trigger repeatedly in a premeditated act of murder. "Every single shot hit her because he was aiming and he wanted her dead," said Assistant State Attorney Leah Klein in Miami-Dade County circuit court. Medina wrote on Facebook shortly before turning himself in: "I'm going to prison or death sentence for killing my wife. My wife was punching me, and I am not going to stand any more with the abuse so I did what I did," he added in the post. (Click here for video)

Montgomery County, Pa. -- Bill Cosby, the comedian and entertainer once known as “America’s dad”, appeared in court (Click here for video) to face his first criminal charge for sexual misconduct on Wednesday, for an incident in which he allegedly drugged and violated a woman who considered him to be her mentor. In a hearing lasting less than 10 minutes, Judge Elizabeth McHugh read out the three second-degree felony charges of aggravated indecent assault. He did not appear visibly moved; when asked if he understood the charges, he replied simply: “Yes.” Bail was set at $1m, of which Cosby will have to pay 10% on Wednesday. Cosby faces up to 10 years in prison for each charge.

San Diego, CA -- (WARNING, GRAPHIC) Police officials released surveillance video (Click here for video) Tuesday showing the fatal shooting of a homeless man who was believed to be carrying a knife — which turned out to be a pen.

Los Angeles, CA -- Sheriff Deputies accused Noel Aguilar of having a gun after they shot him in the back at point blank range multiple times. Deputy Albert Murade was shot in the stomach during the melee by his partner Deputy Jose Ruiz. (Click here for video)

GIFFORD, Fla. -- An Indian River County Sheriff’s deputy is in the hospital with a gunshot wound after he was involved in a shootout with an armed suspect.(Click here for video)

Denton, TX ~ USA -- Police dash camera video (Click here for video) appears to show a 21-year-old UNT student say "shoot me" several times and an officer say "back away" at least six times just seconds before the student was fatally wounded.

Lynwood, CA ~ USA -- A witness's graphic video (Click here for video) appears to show Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department deputies fatally shooting a man near a gas station in Lynwood. It was unclear what led to the incident, in which more than two dozen shots seemed to be fired. No deputies were injured. In accordance with protocol, a multi-agency investigation was underway.

Oklahoma City OK ~ USA -- A former Oklahoma City police officer was convicted Thursday of 18 of the 36 counts he faced, including four counts of first-degree rape, related to accusations that he victimized 13 women on his police beat in a minority, low-income neighborhood. Daniel Holtzclaw, 29, sobbed (Click here for video) as the verdict was read aloud. He could spend the rest of his life in prison based on the jury's recommendations, which include a 30-year sentence on each of the first-degree rape counts. Among the other charges he was convicted of were forcible oral sodomy, sexual battery and second-degree rape. The jury, which deliberated for about 45 hours over four days, recommended he serve a total of 263 years in prison. The judge will decide later whether he will have to serve the sentences consecutively.

Chicago, Ill. ~ USA -- The Chicago police, facing almost daily protests and a newly announced Justice Department investigation, released footage (Click here for video) Monday night showing a 38-year-old black man being shocked by a Taser and dragged down a hallway by officers in 2012.

Chicago, Ill. ~ USA -- The family of Ronald "Ronnieman" Johnson has ALWAYS said that he was brutally shot from behind by the Chicago Police. This new video (Click here for video) which was only released because of the public pressure on the city, shows they were right all along.

Chicago, Ill. ~ USA -- Reports, released by the city late Friday, show that Officer Jason Van Dyke and at least five other officers claim that the 17-year-old McDonald moved or turned threateningly toward officers, even though the video (Click here for video) of the October 2014 shooting shows McDonald walking away, and the scenario sketched out by Cook County State's Attorney Anita Alvarez in charging Van Dyke with murder contends he was walking away as well.

Miami, Fla. ~ USA -- A shocking video (Click here for video) captured by a bystander was recently uploaded to Instagram and sent to us this morning. That footage shows a Miami, Florida man being shot and killed by Miami Beach Police officers.

San Francisco, CA ~ USA -- Shocking San Francisco Police Shooting Video (Click here for video). Five officers unleash a hail of gunfire on a man with a knife.

Michigan ~ USA -- The family of an unarmed teenager fatally shot by an Eaton County Sheriff Deputy sues after son slain during traffic stop for flashing brights. Bodycam video (Click here for video) shows Deven Guilford stopped for flashing his high beams. It ends with a dizzying tumble of images and the sound of gunshots that killed the young driver.

« •Brought to you by Corrupt Justice™ ~ 2017! •»
«• Bookmark Us & Tell A Friend! •»
«• We're Global! •»
«• Corrupt Justice™ Invites You to Visit Our Affiliated Websites! •»
• Homies Place (Twitter)
• Homies Place (Facebook)
• @Wiliabee
• The Attorney Depot™ (YouTube)
• The Attorney Depot™ (Twitter)
« •Brought to you by Corrupt Justice™ ~ 2017! •»
«• Bookmark Us & Tell A Friend! •»
«• We're Global! •»

Above Photo: It’s a great opportunity to let people you know you are in the market for Real Estate. This knowledge should be shared all year round. Whether you are in the Real Estate market to Buy, Sell, Rent, or List to test the market. Visit Homies Place, a Global Real Estate Listing Service.

More News: @Corrupt Justice™ ~ View More videos @The Attorney Depot™ ~ Follow us @Wilabee.

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Top News Stories - (Updated: Sept. 10, 2015)!

September 10, 2015

Oakland, CA (WCJB)

«• Full Story @ Corrupt Justice! •»

• Corrupt Cops!
• Corrupt Judges!
• Corrupt Lawyers!
• Corrupt Government Officials!

« •Brought to you by Corrupt Justice! •»

«• Bookmark Us & Tell A Friend! •»

«• We're Global! •»

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ Blog Post Starts Below ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Click on Banner to Sell Your Home(s)!

Click here for more Legal News!

The Attorney Depot™

Rape in Concert!
Omaha ~ USA (T.A.D.) -- The Omaha Police Department has opened an Internal Affairs investigation into how officers handled the case of an alleged February 2014 gang rape.

Runtime: 00:02:55 (Two Minutes, Fifty-Five seconds)
Video Site: The Attorney Depot™

Featured Video!

Aaron Hernandez Murder Trial!

Opening Statements!

Description: (Bottom of Page) Commonwealth of Massachisetts -- A marijuana blunt. DNA traces on a spent shell casing. A footprint at an industrial park. These pieces of evidence as well as cellphone text messages and surveillance video will help build the state's case in the long-anticipated Massachusetts murder trial of former New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez, a prosecutor told a jury during opening statements Thursday, January 29, 2015. Facebook website. Copyright © 2015 Corrupt Justice™. All Rights Reserved.

Contact The Attorney Depot™
For AdSpace, e-mail: theattorneydepot@gmail.com

"The only good nigger is a dead nigger and they should hang you in the town square to prevent any other nigger from coming in the area."

-- July 2011 Statement by Oakland Public Schools Police Chief Pete Sarna, referring to an African-American police officer.

Top News Story!

@ Duece-2!

Posted: Jul 26, 2015 09:25 PM PDT ~ Updated: Jul 26, 2015 11:32 PM PDT

DULUTH, Ga. -- Bobbi Kristina Brown, the 22-year-old daughter of Bobby Brown and the late Whitney Houston, has died at age 22.

A statement issued by the Houston family to media sources reads:

"Bobbi Kristina Brown passed away Sunday, July, 26 2015, surrounded by her family. She is finally at peace in the arms of God. We want to again thank everyone for their tremendous amount of love and support during these last few months."

Brown entered hospice care at Peachtree Christian Hospice in Duluth, Ga. last month. Her admission followed months of hospitalization after being found face-down and unresponsive in a bathtub in her Atlanta-area home on Jan. 31. She shared the home with the man she called her husband, Nick Gordon.

Brown had been at the center of a highly-publicized debate between family members over whether to take the 22-year-old off life support. After initially being placed in a medically-induced coma, Brown was transferred to Emory University Hospital in February, where she remained in a coma, and then a rehab facility in March.

The Fulton County District Attorney's Office has said it is reviewing the Jan. 31 incident following an investigation by the Roswell Police Department.

Hush Money!

Published: May 07, 2015 04:27:29 PM EDT ~ Updated: May 20, 2015 02:15:00 PM PDT

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. - A Broward Sheriff's Office employee accused of extorting a Boca Raton doctor whom she met on a website promoting infidelity was found guilty Thursday.

Jurors returned a guilty verdict in the extortion trial of Debbie O'Flaherty-Lewis, 48, after less than two hours of deliberations.

During the trial, Dr. Benjamin Harow testified that he met O'Flaherty-Lewis on the dating website AshleyMadison.com. Ashley Madison bills itself as "the world's leading married dating service for discreet encounters."

O'Flaherty-Lewis, who is a BSO child investigative supervisor, was arrested in August 2013.

According to a BSO arrest report, O'Flaherty-Lewis "maliciously threatened the victim over the phone and text messages" and threatened to expose his affair "if she was not paid $7,000."

Instead, the 43-year-old doctor went to authorities.

BSO detectives listened in on a series of the doctor's telephone calls with O'Flaherty-Lewis, who agreed to meet him to pick up the money. Video played during the trial showed her accepting money from Harow.

During closing arguments, prosecutor Ryan Kelly repeated the words that Harow testified O'Flaherty-Lewis told him -- "You're gonna pay, one way or another."

"The doctor begged and pleaded, 'Please don't. I have children. You will destroy my life,'" Kelly told jurors.

Evidence found in O'Flaherty-Lewis' vehicle showed plans for another possible extortion attempt -- a letter to another man demanding money.

Defense attorney Gerald Kuchinsky argued tbat O'Flaherty-Lewis accepted money from Harow as a gift, but Harow told deputies that O'Flaherty-Lewis used her skills as an investigative supervisor to dig up personal information on him and threaten to expose their affair if he didn't pay up.

Harow said he wanted to end the affair, but O'Flaherty-Lewis did not.

"The evidence that the state brought forth contradicts almost everything that Dr. Harow said," Kuckinsky said during his closing.

O'Flaherty-Lewis, 48, has been suspended without pay since her arrest. She faces 15 years in prison when she is sentenced June 19.

Skyline Sex Crimes!

Posted: MARCH 25, 2015 7:30 am ~ Updated: MARCH 25, 2015 05:08 pm pst

Alabama -- Lee Carrell Perry Jr., 49, of Fackler, Ala., a former Skyline, Ala., high school resource officer, was charged Monday in a sex crimes case from 2003. The case involved a then-teenage girl who has come forward with the allegations as an adult. Chief Deputy Rocky Harnen Jr. said the 11-year-old rape case was revived after the now-adult victim came back "and told us what happened, and it went before the grand jury." Perry Jr. was arrested Sunday on grand jury indictments charging him with one count of second-degree statutory rape; three counts of sexual contact with a victim 12 to 16 years old; three counts of second-degree sodomy; and two counts of enticing a child for immoral purposes. The grand jury met earlier this month.

Harnen said Perry resigned amid the allegations in 2003 and, to his knowledge, never worked in law enforcement again. In the years that followed Perry worked for local businesses, Harnen said. Harnen noted that there is no statute of limitations in rape cases. Harnen said Perry has no known prior criminal record.

Jackson County Sheriff Chuck Phillips said the girl was in her early teens in 2003. The sheriff said Tuesday that Perry was a school resource officer with the sheriff's office in 2003 when Phillips was chief investigator. Perry was the SRO at Skyline High School and had previously worked at the Skyline Police Department. She didn't want to pursue charges in 2003 when the allegations first arose. "Thank goodness she changed her mind," Phillips said Tuesday. "Over the years it must have bothered her and she decided she needed to do something about it, but I don't know for sure." The sheriff said it disturbs him to have a former Jackson County officer arrested on such charges.

The sheriff and chief deputy said they believe this is the first child-sex case in recent county history to be revived by an alleged victim so many years later. "Law enforcement is held to a higher standard than the normal public, and I try to adhere to that, and I try to run my office that way," Phillips said. "It doesn't make me very happy." Perry is free on a $65,000 bond.

Benevolent Patrolmen!

Posted: MARCH 24, 2015 7:30 am est ~ Updated: MARCH 25, 2015 05:08 pm pst

Bronx, New York -- Vladimir Sosa, 38, a Bronzx police officer, was arrested in the Bronx on Tuesday and charged with raping a teenage parishioner of the church they both attend. The police said Officer Sosa had some sort of active role in the church. They declined to identify the church by name. Authorities said Sosa was suspended without pay and stripped of his gun and badge after he was arrested. The arrest took place at his home around 10 a.m. Officers from the Police Department’s Internal Affairs Bureau affected the arrest according to authorities.

Officer Sosa joined the force in July 2007. He was assigned to work in the Bronx as a patrol officer in the 46th Precinct. Officials said Officer Sosa was charged with three counts of third-degree rape: five counts of sexual misconduct; two counts of third-degree sexual abuse; and other charges. He was arraigned on Tuesday night and released on his own recognizance.

Officials did not immediately make clear how Sosa and the alleged victim came into contact. According to the criminal complaint, Sosa had at least three encounters with the girl from April to September of last year. Last year she was 16. The legal age of consent in New York is 17. The police said the girl is now 17. Investigators believe the encounters occurred in the officer’s house. Police said they executed a search warrant there and seized the officer’s computer and phone.

A law enforcement official said investigators did not believe physical force was a factor in the case. “He knew her,” the official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the investigation is continuing. “There is no indication or complaint of force.”

The girl’s mother noticed “postings” on her computer that made her suspicious of the relationship. When the mother questioned her daughter about it, the daughter “told her about the situation,” the official said. Last month the girl’s mother came forward and contacted the police. Police initiated an investigation, officials said.

A lawyer for the Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association, declined to comment.

Black Texts!

Posted: Sat. March 21, 2015 7:30 pm pst ~ Updated: Sun. March 22, 2015 02:08 am pst

Fort Lauderdale, Florida -- (WCJB) Jason Holding, James Wells and Christopher Sousa were fired from the Fort Lauderdale police Department. A fourth officer, Alex Alvarez, resigned. Police authorities said that he would have been fired had he not done so. The Florida police officers were terminated and resigned after exchanging a series of racially offensive text messages and a video. Fort Lauderdale police said the texts and video portrayed President Barack Obama in a derogatory way.

The officers used racially derogatory terms to refer to people they encountered while on duty. The text message exchanges included racially insensitive material from the film, "Django Unchained." The officers talked about getting drunk and "killing niggers," according to investigative documents. The men allegedly criticized many of their African-American co-workers. They made crude comments about their grammar, appearance and work ethic. One message referred to an entire shift as "lazy fucks," the documents state. Alvarez created a faux movie trailer with the title "The Hoods," with offensive language and images of Obama, the Ku Klux Klan and African-Americans.

A five-month internal affairs investigation sustained allegations of department misconduct, conduct unbecoming of a police officer and engaging in "conduct prejudicial to the good of the order of the police department."

"There was no criminal behavior detected during this investigation, however, the four officers' conduct was inexcusable and there is zero tolerance for this kind of behavior in the Fort Lauderdale Police Department," Chief Franklin Adderley told reporters.

"Its attempt was to damage the image of our agency and I just hope that the people and the public realize that we're not going to tolerate it and anyone that's engaged in this behavior will be addressed immediately," he said.

In a statement, the Fort Lauderdale Fraternal Order of Police said the officers deserve their due process, CNN affiliate WSVN reported.

"The Fraternal Order of Police is a multicultural organization which does not tolerate racism," the group's president, Jack Lokeinsky, said in the statement. "Our officers take great pride in our commitment to diversity. Our dedicated officers have positive relationships with residents in every community we serve."

The officers worked in a predominantly African-American neighborhood.

"I am very disappointed, disgusted and shocked by this incident," Mayor Jack Seiler said.

"The inappropriate racist behavior exhibited by those involved is unacceptable and reprehensible, it violates the trust we place in our law enforcement officers, it damages the bond we have established in our community and undermines the standards in which each and every city employee is held accountable," Seiler said at a news conference.

Police officials were alerted of the existence of offensive material by Alvarez's ex-fiancee, who discovered it when the couple agreed to check each others' phones, according to the documents.

The woman told police she thought their behavior was wrong, but feared he would hurt her if she told anyone. After the 10-month relationship ended, she went to the authorities.

Adderley said that four officers had not exhibited a pattern of race-related complaints. Holding was recently disciplined with a two-day suspension for mishandling property of a suspect.

The police department is implementing a mandatory "diversity class" for officers and a screening process for new hires, said Adderley.

Blue Bliss!

Posted: Wed. March 11, 2015 1:30 am pst ~ Updated: Fri. March 13, 2015 8:22 am pst

GULFPORT, MS -- A Harrison County grand jury indicted a former Long Beach police officer. Patrick Klis, 45, has been indicted on charges alleging he had sexual activity with his 15-year-old girlfriend. Klis was arrested April 4 after a man took his daughter's diary to authorities. His daughter reportedly wrote she couldn't understand why she couldn't be with an older teen boy when one of her friends was seeing a man. Klis retired from the Navy after 20 years as a Seabee with six combat tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. The Long Beach police chief fired him after his arrest. He had been a police officer 6½ years.

The criminal charges include touching a child for lustful purposes; two counts each of statutory rape; and sexual battery. The lustful touching allegedly occurred between Nov. 1 and Nov. 23, 2013. The two statutory rape charges accuse Klis of having sex with the girl between age 14 and 16. The offenses are alleged to have occurred on or between Nov. 28 and Dec. 1, 2013, and on or between March 20 and April 1. The two sexual battery charges accuse him of having oral sex with her on or between Nov. 1, 2013; March 31, 2014; on or between Nov. 1, 2013; and March 31, 2014. Investigators have said they also had sex in his patrol car.

Sheriff's investigators said Klis and a girl had created Facebook pages using aliases. They claimed they were married. Their pages had pictures, including one of Klis in uniform. Authorities said they had Facebook "freeze" the pages for documentation. Facebook later deleted them. An affidavit said the girl told investigators she loves Klis. She said they had been seeing each other for several months. She also reportedly said Klis had a key to an abandoned house where they had sex once or twice a week while he was on duty.

Klis was jailed on bonds that total $300,000. He is free on bail. A trial date has not yet been set.

Starting 11th!

Posted: Tuesday, March 10, 2015 1:30 am pst ~ Updated: Wed. March 11, 2015 6:22 am pst

SANTA CLARA, CA -- Santa Clara police confirmed that SF 49er Fullback Bruce Miller was arrested at 11:55 p.m. Thursday night at an undisclosed location in the city. Miller's legal trouble began after he was arrested on suspicion of spousal battery in Santa Clara. Miller got engaged in August. Police declined to comment further on the arrest. Police deferred media sources to the Santa Clara County District Attorney's Office. They could not be reached for comment Monday.

Miller has since been released from police custody. Miller could face up to one year in county jail and a $2,000 fine if he is convicted of the offense. The team acknowledged the arrest in a statement Monday. "The San Francisco 49ers organization is aware of the matter involving Bruce Miller," the statement read. "We were disappointed to learn of these reports and will do our due diligence in collecting all relevant information."

Miller is 6-foot-2 and 248 pounds. He has played the past four seasons with the 49ers. He was a seventh-round draft choice from Central Florida in 2011. Miller has started 42 of 61 career games with the 49ers. He has carried the ball only 22 times for 48 yards in his career. He was viewed as productive as a receiver out of the backfield. Last season, he caught 18 passes for 189 yards and two touchdowns. In 2013, he had career-highs of 25 receptions and 243 yards.

Miller became the latest member of the 49ers to be arrested. He is the 11th player for the 49ers to be arrested since 2012. The 49ers arrest record is one of the highest totals in the league. Former defensive lineman Ray McDonald was arrested twice since August. The arrests were on suspicion of domestic violence and sexual assault, respectively. No charges were filed in the August domestic-violence case. The December sexual-assault case is still being reviewed by prosecutors. However, McDonald's agent said last week that he does not expect charges to be filed. McDonald was cut by the team after the December arrest. Star linebacker Aldon Smith has been convicted of DUI and weapons offenses. The conviction led to a nine-game suspension last season. Cornerback Chris Culliver still faces prosecution on suspicion of hit-and-run.

Caged Tigress!

Posted: Thursday, March 12, 2015 1:30 am est ~ Updated: Friday, March 13, 2015 1:02 pm pst

LAWRENCE, MA (WCJB) – Jose Martinez was arraigned last week with three counts of rape and four counts of indecent assault and battery. Martinez is a Lawrence court officer. He was previously charged with raping a shackled female inmate. He was arraigned on Wednesday for allegedly telling a colleague to destroy a cell phone containing potential evidence. On the same day, the Essex District Attorney’s office said Martinez was ordered held on $100,000 cash bail. His bail was revoked on his previous case after his arraignment for witness intimidation. Martinez was also ordered to turn in his passport. He must also wear a GPS monitoring device if he posts bail after 90 days.

Prosecutors allege that on March 9, Martinez then contacted a fellow court officer and told him to find and destroy a cell phone. The phone “contained potentially incriminating photos and videos.” The court officer followed Martinez’s directions. He found the phone on a shelf behind the judge’s bench in one of the Lawrence courtrooms. Prosecutors said Martinez’s colleague told another court officer. The second officer then told police.

Martinez is next scheduled to appear on March 23 in Lynn District Court for a probable cause hearing.

Posted: Thursday, March 5, 2015 1:30 am est ~ Updated: Friday, March 6, 2015 7:02 pm pst

LAWRENCE, MA — Jose F. Martinez, 46, is a 16-year employee at the Lawrence District courthouse. His wife also works at Lawrence District Court. The veteran Lawrence District Court officer is accused of raping and sexually assaulting a shackled female prisoner on five occasions when she went to court since July 2009. On Wednesday he appeared for his arraignment on three counts of rape and four counts of indecent assault and battery. Martinez was shackled, handcuffed and flanked by several fellow court officers. He stood with his head down for his arraignment. He was arraigned in the same courtroom where he is regularly on duty during his work day. His wife and two adult daughters sat in the courtroom gallery during the arraignment late Wednesday afternoon.

Martinez's lawyer says the assaults "did not happen" and surveillance video will clear his client. His defense attorney asked Judge Richard Savignano to release Martinez on personal recognizance. The attorney pointed to his lengthy employment at the courthouse; the respect he has from co-workers; attorneys; and even inmates. He was held on $40,000 bail. He was ordered to stay away from the alleged victim and the courthouse unless he is there for his pending criminal case.

The woman disclosed the incidents in December at a New Hampshire prison where she was incarcerated. State police were notified and arrested Martinez Wednesday. According to a state police report, the alleged assaults occurred on July 15 and 17, 2009 and Sept. 19, Oct. 7 and Oct. 14 last year. The woman has accused Martinez of raping and assaulting her in the Lawrence District Courthouse elevator; in a female holding cell; and in maintenance area under a stairwell at the Fenton Judicial Center, where Court is located. She said the sexual assaults occurred while she was wearing prisoner restraints. The woman also told investigators Martinez took one or two photos of her genitals while she was in custody at Lawrence District Court.

Baby Porn!

Posted 3:16 PM, February 19, 2015 ~ Updated at 08:34pm, February 19, 2015

 photo 2269a860-4189-4e37-b65b-81035cda57ee_zpsueaybdwv.png

GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — The West Michigan couple admitted to sexually assaulting a 1-year-old girl. Stevie Foehl, 28, and Michael Emory, 26, recorded the assault of 1-year-old girl in an apartment in Comstock Park in 2012. The couple took turns recording one another. Detectives found video evidence of the assault on Emory’s computer after launching an investigation into another sexual assault involving a 14-year-old from Ottawa County.

The two pleaded guilty in January to the assault. Emory pleaded to three counts of first-degree criminal sexual conduct, possession of child sexually material and using a computer to commit a crime. Foehl pleaded guilty to one county of first-degree criminal sexual conduct, possession of child sexually abusive material and use of a computer to commit a crime.

“To say I’m remorseful is an understatement. If I could go back and change my actions I would.” Foehl said reading from a prepared statement before being sentenced. Emory’s lawyer argued to the judge he believed his client was a good candidate for rehabilitation. He added his client was embarrassed and remorseful for his crimes. Lieber said he didn’t think rehabilitation for Emory would be possible.

“I’d just like to apologize to the family of the victim,” Emory said in court before being sentenced. “Every day I wake up and wish I could take this back, all I can try to do is make the future better, make things better somehow.” When asked by the judge how Emory found himself in a position to abuse an infant, he replied that “it’s a hard situation to explain” and it resulted from a “long line of bad choices.”

They learned their fate in court Thursday afternoon, Judge Dennis Leiber, presiding in the 17th Circuit Court. “Criminal sexual conduct in the first degree is one of the more serious crimes,” Leiber said in court. “I don’t know how to quantify the horror this child was put through.” Emory and Foehl were both sentenced to life in prison on first-degree criminal sexual conduct charges. Emory will serve three consecutive life sentences.

Family of the infant victim who were in court for the sentencing did not want to comment.

Brent Means Business!

Posted: 11:50 a.m. CST February 16, 2015 ~ Updated: 11:50 a.m. PST February 16, 2015

Iuka, MS -- Howard Brent Means Jr., 34, of Tishomingo, was fatally shot in Walmart by an Iuka Police officer. Another officer, Joseph Marlar, was grazed by a bullet during the incident. He has been treated and released from the hospital. Details on the situation that led to the officer-involved shooting of Means in the Iuka Walmart Sunday night are scarce. Authorities have told media sources that Means, 34, was killed by police in an exchange of gunfire inside Walmart.

MBI Spokesman Warren Strain told media sources that two officers from the Iuka Police Department started following Means in a car around 6:10 p.m. Sunday. The pursuit lasted about five minutes. Means pulled into the Walmart parking lot. He "bailed out of his car" and entered the store, Strain said. The officers followed Means inside and he opened fire. Strain said the officers returned fire and Means was killed. Strain said the preliminary investigation shows a conservation officer inside the store may have also been involved in the shooting. One officer was taken to a hospital for a minor injury and has since been released. The state medical examiner will perform an autopsy.

The MBI is looking into the incident, which is routine for officer-involved shootings. Strain told media sources that crime scene investigators were collecting evidence Sunday night at the store in Iuka, about five miles from the Alabama border.

Means' father, Howard Means and another friend were able to get to Walmart before the shooting occurred, Sheena Burton, a lifelong friend of Means said. Burton said Means had looked out for her since her husband Chad, a close friend of his, was killed in a car accident 2008. Means was a logger and he drove race cars. His father did the same. On his race car, he had the name and phone number of his recovery center prominently displayed.

She said the other friend who was at Walmart told her his wife ran into Means at a gas station. Burton said that for some reason Means didn't want to get out and pay for his gas and he drove off. She called her husband, who called Howard Means, and the two went to Walmart. Burton said she was told that police wouldn't allow Howard Means and Brent Means' friend to try to talk him into putting the gun away. At some point, a shot was fired and Brent Means was killed.

"But that's not in Brent's nature. I've run it in my head over and over trying to figure it out. That was not the real Brent, someone would have had to have triggered something," Burton said. "Brent did not want anyone to fight, he wanted everyone to always get along, that was his main thing. He would always say you'll be here one day and gone tomorrow. He wanted everyone to always get along. I have to pray, I got on my knees last night and prayed," she said. "There's a lot of grieving on me. I'm used to him texting or calling every day, or him being here every other day. He always said how much he loved me. It's really heartbreaking."

Burton said she saw him as late as Saturday night and nothing seemed to be wrong. She said she doesn't believe there would be any reason he would have been drinking, either. Means was a father of three children. He had been sober for several months, Burton said. For the last two years on his Facebook page, he had documented his battle with sobriety. He chronicled his time in rehabilitation and his growing faith. "He was the best person you could ever meet. You looked at his Facebook, there was always some kind of church verse or pictures with his kids," Burton said. From his social media accounts and by Burton's account, he was proud of his progress and his faith.

"They can do a blood test, but even if he would have been drinking, I still don't think alcohol would have done that. I've seen Brent drunk back in the days when we all ran together, and he was a happy drunk," she said.

Sexual Misconduct!

Posted: 12:08 a.m. CST February 14, 2015 ~ Updated: 08:08 p.m. PST February 16, 2015

Shreveport, La. -- A police report describes the accusations against a Shreveport Police officer. Cpl. James Greene, 44, was arrested on February 14, 2015. The report listed the charges against him as aggravated rape and public intimidation. The report also listed a handgun as a weapon used.

Greene joined the department in February of 2000. Greene is a detective assigned to juvenile investigations. He is accused of sexual misconduct with a woman who came to speak to him Wednesday about harassing phone calls she'd received. The incident occurred in his office at the Shreveport Police Complex. Later that evening the woman notified authorities who responded to a call in the 5700 block of South Lakeshore Drive. She alleged she'd been sexually assaulted by Greene at police headquarters. The woman hasn't been identified.

SPD spokesman Cpl. Breck Scott said responding officers aren't detectives. They write charges on police reports based on their interpretation of initial accusations. After a criminal investigation, and upon consultation with the Caddo District Attorney's office, authorities decided to charge Greene with abuse of office, he said. Greene was ultimately charged with abuse of office upon his surrender to the Caddo Correctional Center. His bond was set at $100,000.

He was initially placed on paid administrative leave on Feb. 11 amid an internal investigation according to civil service rules. The rule states: "When an employee is charged with a felony he shall, and if a misdemeanor he may, be immediately relieved of duty and placed on departmental leave for up to one week at full pay and with continuing seniority."


Posted: 02/12/2015 8:09 pm EST ~ Updated: 02/14/2015 7:39 am PST

Hesperia, California -- A Rialto Police Department officer's 4-year-old son had his foot amputated after the father's police dog attacked. The mauling happened Sunday afternoon in Hesperia, California. The father, Michael Mastaler, was upstairs and his son went outdoors. Hunter Mastaler, the son, had been playing video games, but went outside to look for his mother. The boy was apparently unaware that she had gone shopping. The police dog named Jango, was outside but not in its kennel when it attacked the little boy.

Neighbors heard the child screaming and called 911, while other neighbors broke through the backyard fence to help. Witnesses told authorities they saw Jango, a Belgian Malinois, with its mouth wrapped around Hunter's foot. “My sister told me to run over there and see what it was, and I ran and I saw this little kid he was getting chewed up, his leg, by a dog,” a neighbor identified as Anthony, told media sources. “I kicked the dog as hard as I could. It still didn’t release him, so I grabbed him by the mouth,” another neighbor told the station. Neighbors managed to pry open Jango's jaws. When Michael Mastaler heard the commotion, he ran to the backyard and got the dog off his son. The reasons for the attack are unclear.

Paramedics who arrived on the scene rushed Hunter to a local hospital where his foot and ankle were amputated. Jango is on a 10-day quarantine at a kennel facility, according to media sources. Rialto Police Capt. Randy DeAnda, told media sources that K-9 officers like Jango live with their handlers. Although the dogs do bond with the families, it's "only under direct supervision of the handler." Authorities told media sources that Jango will probably not a be a police dog anymore and could be euthanized.


Published: Friday, February 13, 2015 06:15AM ~ Updated: Friday, February 13, 2015 07:54 PM

WILKES-BARRE, Pa. (WCJB) — Authorities searched Hugo Selenski's northeastern Pennsylvania yard in 2003. They found the bodies of a missing pharmacist; the pharmacist's girlfriend; and at least three other sets of human remains. Authorities have wanted to put him away on murder charges ever since. They finally got their man on Wednesday after nearly a dozen years and one failed prosecution. A jury convicted the 41-year-old career criminal in the strangling deaths of pharmacist Michael Kerkowski and Tammy Fassett.

The jury reached its verdict after deliberating more than 11 hours over two days. It convicted Selenski of eight of 10 counts. They included first-degree murder and robbery. The jury must now decide whether to send him to death row or give him life in prison without parole. The penalty phase will start Tuesday.

Selenski is already serving a long prison sentence on unrelated robbery charges. He now faces the death sentence after the jury concluded he killed the couple during a 2002 robbery.

A few months after his 2003 arrest, Selenski escaped from prison using a rope fashioned from bed sheets and spent three days on the run before turning himself in. Selenski has been a familiar face in northeastern Pennsylvania since his 2003 arrest on charges he killed a pair of drug dealers whose charred remains also were found on the property north of Wilkes-Barre. In 2006, a jury acquitted him of one homicide and deadlocked on another but convicted him of abusing the men's corpses. After the verdict, authorities immediately charged him with killing Kerkowski and Fassett.

Kerkowski, from Hunlock Creek, had pleaded guilty to running a prescription drug ring that netted at least $800,000 and was about to be sentenced when he and Fassett were reported missing in May 2002. They were both 37 years old. Prosecutors said Selenski and a co-conspirator brutally beat Kerkowski to compel him to reveal the location of tens of thousands of dollars he kept in his house. Selenski then used flex ties to strangle Kerkowski and Fassett. Authorities found their decomposing bodies on Selenski's property about a year later. A fifth body discovered on Selenski's property was never publicly identified.

The defense contended Selenski was framed by another man, Paul Weakley. Weakley led police to the bodies in Selenski's yard. Weakley later pleaded guilty in federal court. He testified against Selenski to avoid the death penalty. He could ask for a reduction of his life prison sentence because of his cooperation.

Weakley testified he met Selenski in prison in the 1990s. He told jurors how he plotted with Selenski to kill Kerkowski and then helped him carry out the crimes and bury the bodies. He described how he and Selenski bound the victims and covered their eyes with duct tape. Weakley said Kerkowski, who was beaten with a rolling pin, told them where to find his hidden bags of cash. He said Fassett was killed simply because she was with Kerkowski when they showed up at the pharmacist's house.

After the killings, Selenski stole tens of thousands more dollars that Kerkowski had given to his father for safekeeping, pointing a gun at the father and threatening him, other witnesses said.

Selenski had little to say as he was led out of the courthouse. "Not now," he told reporters. "I always told all of you that I will talk to you when this is over, and I will do that. No questions right now."

Prosecutors and defense lawyers, under a gag order, were unable to comment on the verdict.

One of Selenski's sisters cried quietly and left the courtroom after hearing it. Later Wednesday, Selenski's brother Ronald Selenski Jr. rushed toward an elevator holding the victims' relatives and prosecutors and pointed a finger at them. Sheriff's deputies walked him away from the elevator and put him in handcuffs. It wasn't immediately clear whether he would be charged.

The victims' relatives remained stoic, hugging prosecutors after the jury exited. "Thirteen years," murmured Kerkowski's mother, Geraldine Kerkowski, who had testified against her son's killer. From the witness stand she ordered Selenski to wipe the smirk off his face.


Published: Saturday, February 07, 2015 11:15PM ~ Updated: Saturday, February 13, 2015 06:15PM

VISALIA, Calif. -- Erika Sandoval, 28, the ex-wife of an Exeter police officer was booked into jail after being accused of murdering the officer in his own home. The Exeter police officer was found dead in his Goshen home on Friday. After serving a search warrant at her home in Visalia, authorities announced Sandoval's arrest at a news conference Saturday evening. They say Sandoval shot and killed her ex-husband, Daniel Green, 31.

The bloody ending to a failed marriage was discovered Friday when Green didn't show up for work. Exeter Police Chief Cliff Bush says Green was on a three-day break before missing his shift Friday. "Because of that, officers from his agency went to his house in an effort to find him and locate him and make sure he was OK," said Tulare County Sheriff Mike Boudreaux. What they found was a fellow officer shot to death in his own home. It's unclear how long Green had been dead before anyone found him. "We're still all in a state of shock. As you would suspect, a small department like ours is family, so this hurts deeply. We're all grieving right now," said Bush.

Investigators say Sandoval is the sole person responsible for the shooting death of her ex-husband. Now that the sole suspect is in custody, the Exeter Police Department is finding ways to cope with the loss of their colleague. "Just a well-rounded officer. We're going to feel his loss for a long time," said Bush.

Detectives say Sandoval and Green divorced two years ago. They shared a 2-year-old son. Police say this isn't the first violent case between the two exes. Green was arrested but never convicted of a domestic violence charge brought on by Sandoval several years ago. The child is now in the care of other family members. When we knocked on the suspect's door, her family didn't have any comments about the arrest.

Detectives say they do have a motive behind the murder but can't release that this early in the investigation. "The district attorney's office has not received the case. They will receive this case come Monday morning, hopefully for an arraignment come Tuesday morning," said Boudreaux.

Philly Narcs!

Published: 11:58 PM EDT on Feb 4, 2015 ~ Updated: 02/05/2015 2:08 AM PDT

Philadelphia, PA - Jonathan Garcia, 26 and Sydemy Joanis, 28, are two former Philadelphia Police officers pled guilty tor repeatedly robbing drug dealers while on duty. Garcia pled guilty in July, 2013 to distribution of heroin; conspiracy to commit robbery; robbery; attempted robbery; and carrying a firearm during and in relation to a crime of violence. Joanis pled guilty in February, 2014 to conspiracy to commit robbery; robbery; attempted robbery; and carrying a firearm during and in relation to a crime of violence.

The two officers repeatedly robbed drug dealers while working as police officers in the 17th District. The robberies took place between December 2009 and June 19, 2012. Garcia and Joanis used a confidential source to help them in their robberies. The pair gave money to their source and instructed him to buy drugs from suspected drug dealers.

The officers told their source to then leave a small amount of the drugs he purchased inside the cars of the dealers. The two officers would then perform traffic stops on the drug dealers after their source left. The pair would find the drugs purposefully left behind by their source. They would then use this as probable cause to conduct searches inside the vehicles. The officers would then arrest the drug dealers and steal some or all of the money that they recovered. Garcia and Joanis compensated their source with money and narcotics.

Garcia was a three year veteran of the force. He was arrested on June 20, 2012 after he sold bundles of heroin to a source cooperating with the FBI. He was officially dismissed from the police force on July 19, 2012. After an internal investigation, Joanis was also officially dismissed and arrested.

Both were recently sentenced to long prison terms. Garcia was sentenced to over 17 years in prison. Joanis was sentenced to over five years in prison. In addition to the prison terms, Garcia was ordered to pay a fine of $5,000; a special assessment of $900; and ordered five years of supervised release. Joanis was ordered to pay a fine of $2,000; a special assessment of $400; and ordered to complete three years of supervised release.


Posted: 01/30/2015 12:13 PM ~ Updated: 02/05/2015 2:08 AM PST

Long Island, New York -- New York media sources are reporting that Senate Majority Leader Dean Skelos is under criminal investigation. Skelos, a Republican from Long Island, has not been charged with a crime. Sources close to the investigation tell WNBC that the U.S. attorney is looking into Skelos' ties to the real estate industry. Neither Skelos nor the U.S. Attorney's Office commented for the media report.

This new information comes one week after the arrest of Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver on allegations he took $4 million in bribes. Silver denies the accusations that he took $4 million in bribes. He is stepping down as speaker, however, while the investigation continues. The U.S. attorney told reporters to "stay tuned" for new developments in his investigation of state government upon the announcement of Silver's arrest.

Urban Death Row!

Published 4:18 pm EST, January 30, 2015 ~ Updated 7:43 pm PST, February 5, 2015

Denver, CO -- 17-year-old Jessica Hernandez was shot in an alley by Denver police Officers Daniel Greene and Gabriel Jordan. They said she drove a stolen car carrying four other teens toward them. Both officers fired multiple shots. No one else in the car was injured. Officer Jordan suffered a leg fracture. On Thursday, Chief Robert White said it is not immediately clear whether the officer's leg was injured from being hit by the car, or whether he hurt it while trying to get out of the way. The coroner's office said Hernandez died of multiple gunshot wounds.

Hernandez — who lived in Thornton with her parents, Jose Hernandez and Laura Sonia Rosales — had prior contact with law enforcement in Denver, Lynn Kimbrough, D.D.A., said. However, the DA's office will not release any records until its routine criminal investigation into the officers is complete. A law enforcement contact could be anything from a speeding ticket to more serious felonies. According to court documents, on Jan. 6, Hernandez was charged in Adams County with speeding, eluding police and resisting arrest. State troopers said Hernandez was driving 80 mph when they encountered her. Those charges were dropped after her death.

On Friday,the family of Hernandez called for federal intervention into the investigation of their daughter's shooting death by Denver police officers. Their attorney, Qusair Mohamedbhai, released a statement criticizing the way Denver police officials have released information about Monday morning's shooting. The family asked for U.S. Attorney John Walsh to take over the criminal investigation into the actions of the two officers who shot their daughter. "We believe that a federal investigation is the only way to uncover the truth because we have little confidence in the Denver Police Department's ability to conduct a fair and timely investigation," the statement said.

The family asked the U.S. Department of Justice to conduct an independent civil rights investigation in their daughter's death. "We are dismayed that the DPD has already defended the actions of the officers and blamed our daughter for her own death, even while admitting they have very little information," the statement said. Mohamedbhai is the attorney who represented Jamal Hunter, a former Denver jail inmate who was attacked by fellow inmates while sheriff's deputies looked away and who was later choked by another deputy.

Hernandez, the oldest of six children, was a student at New America School-Thornton. She had been out all night with friends, including a girl she was dating, when she was killed. "We have been overwhelmed by the support of the community as we grieve the loss of our Jessie," the family's statement said. "We want to make sure that Jessie's death is not in vain and that we can do our part to stop these senseless police killings." A spokesman for Walsh said he was aware of the family's request but had no further comment.

When asked about the Hernandez family's request, police spokesman Sonny Jackson referred to Chief Robert White's comments Thursday. White said he was confident in the integrity of the investigations being conducted by his agency, District Attorney Mitch Morrissey and Denver's independent monitor. The district attorney's office has asked for patience as it investigates the Park Hill shooting, pledging transparency and a complete inquiry. The spokeswoman for Morrissey, Lynn Kimbrough, D.D.A., rejected the call for a special prosecutor. "There are no circumstances in the investigation of Monday's officer-involved shooting that would make a special prosecutor request appropriate," she said.

Mayor Michael Hancock issued a statement urging patience with the process of investigating the teen's death. "I encourage everyone to allow for a thorough investigation so that we can understand all the facts," Hancock said. He also said he commits "this city's efforts to fairly and justly address this incident." In his statement, Hancock said he supports a new proposal to strengthen the independent monitor's investigatory oversight. "I believe this step will result in a more coordinated effort between all our safety departments and lead to better outcomes for all," he said.

The Colorado Latino Forum called for a special prosecutor to review police actions in the shooting. The group said its request comes because it has "no confidence in the Denver district attorney's office to make a fair charging determination." The group called the district attorney's prosecution record of police "abysmal," saying the office has failed to protect residents from excessive force. The group has been critical of Denver's criminal justice system, voicing distrust and anger over law enforcement actions and policies. The Forum demanded the U.S. Department of Justice take over the investigation into Hernandez's death, citing a lack of community trust in the current inquiry process.

The Colorado Latino Forum also recommended Denver police "cease their shifting public statements about how one of the officer's leg was injured." The group says the differing accounts are raising more questions. "DPD has stated that Ms. Hernandez struck the officer's leg with the vehicle after which officers fired several shots," the group said. "Another DPD account stated the cause of the officer's leg fracture was unclear. Yet, another DPD version stated that the officer's leg was 'injured in the process.'"

The group also said that because Hernandez was young, Latina and gay, she "carried three identities that have often suffered discrimination at the hands of law enforcement." Specifically, the Colorado Latino Forum says it is concerned how Hernandez's body was treated after she was shot, saying officers "dragged and handcuffed (her)."

The Denver Police Department's use-of-force policy instructs officers to avoid firing at a moving car unless there is a direct threat of serious injury or death and there are no other reasonable options. Hernandez's death marked the fourth time in seven months Denver police have fired at moving vehicles. Two suspects have been killed, and three have been injured. At least three police officers have been injured in the incidents.

Denver Independent Monitor Nick Mitchell announced plans for his office to evaluate police shooting at moving cars. White said he has plans of his own to review the department's policies. The American Civil Liberties Union of Colorado on Thursday joined the chorus of those questioning the department's procedures for shooting at moving vehicles.


Posted: 01/30/2015 05:20:56 PM MST ~ Updated: 01/31/2015 00:00:56 PM PST

Glenwood Springs, CO -- William Montag, 67, the father of reality television star Heidi Montag, was arrested Thursday by Aspen police on charges of aggravated incest, sexual assault on a child and sexual assault of a child by one in a position of trust.

Montag, of Glenwood Springs, was wanted on a statewide warrant from Arapahoe County. Aspen police arrested at the Aspen Valley Ski and Snowboard Club, where he works.

According to a 29-page arrest affidavit issued by the Arapahoe County District Court, William Montag is accused of sexually abusing a female minor from the time she was 13 until she was 17. The assaults reportedly began in Frisco in 1993 and continued after the family moved to Centennial in 1995.

The affidavit says that based on the statute of limitations, the crimes that occurred before July 1, 1996 can't be prosecuted.

According to the report, investigators received information from a clinical social worker stating that an individual reported being molested by Montag. In July 2014, the investigator met officials at the Arapahoe County Sheriff's Office and reported a timeline including at least 50 incidents of abuse over five years ending in 1998.

Heidi Montag, 28, was born in Crested Butte. She came into national prominence in 2006 after a starring role in the MTV reality series "The Hills."

In 2009, she and husband Spencer Pratt were contestants in an television series, "I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here!"

Dead Friends!

Posted: JAN. 30, 2015, 10:02 PM ET ~ Updated: Jan 31, 2015, 03:44 AM PST

Compton, CA -- Terry Carter is the 55-year-old rap music producer killed in a hit and run involving Death Row Records co-founder Marion “Suge” Knight. A second man was hospitalized, the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department said. The vehicle he was driving struck the two men in the parking lot of a fast-food restaurant. In early media reports Carter was mistaken for a Hollywood actor of the same name. The incident allegedly occurred after Carter was hit by Knight’s red Ford 150 truck. Every thing occurred after an altercation on the set of the upcoming biopic of the group N.W.A., called Straight Outta Compton on Thursday afternoon.

Knight, 49, surrendered to cops in Los Angeles early Friday morning. He was arrested in West Hollywood on Friday on suspicion of murder. Knight was charged on Monday with murder and premeditated attempted murder. His $2.2 million bail was revoked after police and prosecutors claimed he was a flight risk and may attempt to intimidate witnesses. The former rap mogul was due to appear in court in Compton on Tuesday. He could be jailed for life if he is convicted.

The details of the latest incident are still being investigated. However, Sgt. Diane Hecht, a sheriff’s department spokeswoman, said Mr. Knight became involved in an argument on at Thursday at 3 p.m. with several men who were working on a movie in Compton, Calif. Mr. Knight and Death Row made their name in Compton. Authorities said shortly thereafter, the dispute moved from the film set to the nearby parking lot of Tam’s Burgers. Mr. Knight then allegedly put his red Ford F-150 truck in reverse and struck two people who had been standing behind the vehicle. Mr. Knight then drove away, hitting the men again, the sheriff’s department said.

Approximately ten hours later, the sheriff’s department issued an alert that investigators were seeking to question Mr. Knight. Mr. Knight, accompanied by a lawyer, drove to a sheriff’s department station in West Hollywood to turn himself in. A video showed Mr. Knight smoking a cigar, laughing and waving to cameras as he approached the station. Before reaching the entrance, Mr. Knight, in sunglasses at night, placed the end of his cigar on a tree branch. “When I get out, I can always smoke it,” he said. According to Sgt. Hecht, at 3 a.m. (after about two hours of questioning) Mr. Knight was placed under arrest and charged with murder. He is being held in lieu of $2 million bail.

Mr. Knight’s lawyer called the event an accident that occurred when Mr. Knight tried to escape from an attack by four men. The lawyer claim who were trying to grab him through the driver’s side window. “Because he was in fear for his life, he accelerated and made his escape,” the attorney said. “He did not have any knowledge that he hit anyone.” While the sheriff’s department has not yet identified the victims, the lawyer said the deceased was Terry Carter, a friend of Mr. Knight’s, who was in “the wrong place at the wrong time.” Mr. Knight “will be exonerated,” the lawyer said, urging any witnesses or those with video of the incident to come forward.

While Mr. Knight’s reputation for intimidation tactics remains, his days as an influential, cigar-chomping music mogul are long gone. Knight is former high school football star who played briefly in the N.F.L. He once worked as a bodyguard for the singer Bobby Brown. Mr. Knight helped found Death Row Records in the early 1990s and became one of the faces of gangster rap. The label released a series of highly successful albums that came to define rap music.

The incident is the latest in a long line of violent brushes with the law by Mr. Knight, 49. Trouble was integral to Death Row’s outlaw image, it also contributed to the business’s unraveling. Mr. Knight, at 6-foot-4 and more than 300 pounds, was said to have gotten Dr. Dre out of a bad record deal with the help of a baseball bat. Mr. Knight served nearly five years in jail for violating probation during a 1996 fight at a Las Vegas hotel. Several hours after that fight, Mr. Shakur was fatally shot while riding in Mr. Knight’s car. Ten years later, that murder still remains unsolved. Mr. Knight filed for bankruptcy and in 2007, he put his Malibu mansion on sale. Death Row Records was later sold at auction for $18 million.

In August of 2014, Mr. Knight was shot several times at a nightclub party in Los Angeles celebrating the MTV Video Music Awards. In November of the same year, he pleaded not guilty to a charge of stealing a photographer’s camera in Beverly Hills. He has prior felony convictions for armed robbery and assault with a gun. He pleaded no contest in 1995 and was sentenced to five years’ probation for assaulting two rappers at a Hollywood recording studio in 1992.

Posted: Jan 29, 2015, 10:02 PM ET ~ Updated: Jan 29, 2015, 10:44 PM PST

Compton, California -- Rap mogul Marion "Suge" Knight was behind the wheel in a fatal crash in Compton, California, today, according to his attorney. Knight claimed he was attacked by two people and while driving away, he hit his friend with his car, killing him, his attorney told media sources. Another man was injured in the incident. Los Angeles Sheriff's deputies haven't named either of the men. Knight planned to surrender to police, his attorney said.

Media sources called his attorney's offices but he wasn't immediately available for comment. Mystery Surrounds 'Suge' Knight Nightclub Shooting In August, Knight was injured in a shooting at a pre-MTV Video Music Awards party in Los Angeles. Knight, who founded Death Row Records, was also shot at a pre-VMAs party hosted by Kanye West in 2005.

Posted: 10/30/2014 09:39:01 AM PDT ~ Updated: Feb. 17, 2015, 1:04 PM PST

In this Feb. 26, 2003 file photo, rap music mogul Marion "Suge" Knight walks out of the Los Angeles County jail, in Los Angeles.

Los Angeles, CA -- Suge Knight and Katt Williams were arrested Wednesday and booked on suspicion of robbery. A photographer told police the men stole her camera last month. Prosecutors reportedly told media sources that the founder of Death Row Records and comedian are accused of swiping a paparazzo's camera on Sept. 5 in Beverly Hills. A week-and-a-half before he allegedly stole the camera, Knight was shot and wounded in a West Hollywood club.

Knight has a prior conviction for assault with a deadly weapon and could face up to 30 years in prison if convicted. Ironically, 43-year-old Williams was arrested at a Southern California courthouse when he appeared for an arraignment in a separate assault case. He could face up to seven years in prison if convicted. Knight, 49, was arrested without incident in Las Vegas, according to police. Messages left by media sources for his lawyer and his agent weren't immediately returned.

"Get Down! Stay Down"

Posted: 1248 GMT (2048 HKT) January 27, 2015 ~ Updated: 2148 PST January 27, 2015

New Hope, Minnesota -- Two police officers were shot after a man opened fire on police attending a swearing-in ceremony for new officers in New Hope, Minnesota. The shooting happened Monday night after two newly-sworn in officers left the chambers. Police returned fire, killing the man. Hennepin County Chief Deputy Mike Carlson said Ketz, armed with a handgun began firing as a city council member began discussion of a resolution. The city council records their meetings and video cameras captured the sound of the gunshots. "Get down! Get down! Everybody get down!," a city council member is heard saying. "Somebody got shot!" another says. Council member John Elder, who is also a former officer with the Minneapolis Police Department, could be seen drawing his gun and yelling for people to get down.

The suspect has been identified as 69-year-old Raymond Kmetz. His family described him as a disgruntled man whose anger was bound to boil over. Kmetz's son, Nathan Kmetz, told media sources on Tuesday that he had a running dispute with city officials and officers over the years. Kmetz wanted to sell property to the city in 2008 for $955,000. However, officials denied the offer after assessing the home at only $255,000.

The elder Kmetz had several other run-ins with authorities. They included charges filed against him for making terroristic threats. There was also an incident in 2009 in which New Hope police used a stun gun on him after he was pulled over. Family members said he had been getting treatment for mental health issues. They claimed to have warned authorities that Kmetz was volatile.

30 police cars descended on the scene within minutes of the shooting. Officers looked through windows of parked cars to make sure there wasn't a second suspect. The cops were identified as Joshua Eernisse and Beau Schoenhard. Both were in good condition after being shot and are expected to survive. Chief Deputy Mike Carlson told reporters on Monday they don't yet know why the man targeted the specific officers.

The New Hope City Hall is across the street from a retirement home. "To have it happen right across the street from our home, with police officers in parking lots with drawn guns, it's scary, very scary," resident Linda Townsend told media sources.

"Worst FBI informant!"

Posted: Monday, January 26, 2015 5:46 pm | Updated: 7:58 am PST, Wed. Jan 27, 2015

SAN ANTONIO, TX — Former Webb County commissioner Mike Montemayor (pictured above, center) was sentenced Monday to more than six years in prison for taking bribes. Montemayor, former Precinct 1 commissioner who took office in 2013, faced up to 10 years in prison and a $250,000 fine after he pleaded guilty in June to one count of bribery. He initially faced two counts of bribery after the FBI arrested him in March.

In a sentencing brief filed by U.S. prosecutors last week, they requested that the court sentence Montemayor “within the guidelines range of 70 to 87 months." Prosecutors wrote in the brief that "the value of the payments obtained, or to be obtained, by Montemayor or others acting in concert with" him far exceeds $120,000. U.S. District Judge Marina Garcia Marmolejo ordered Montemayor to serve 76 months in a federal prison and pay a $109,405 fine. He was taken into custody after being sentenced.

The court record states that Montemayor facilitated bribes with two other county commissioners and a city councilman. They were not identified in the sentencing brief and are referred to as "uncharged co-conspirators."

Posted: January 23, 2015 ~ Updated: January 26, 2015 4:24pm pst

SAN ANTONIO, TX — Former Webb County commissioner Mike Montemayor (pictured above, center) is scheduled to be sentenced Monday. Montemayor was arrested last year for taking bribes in the form of cash and electronics from an undercover FBI agent posing as a businessman. Montemayor’s lawyer argued that his sentence should be reduced based upon his turning informant for the FBI. The judge who will decide his prison term, will decide if his sentence should be reduced because he helped out the feds.

Federal investigators aren’t too impressed with the help a former Laredo politician offered them after he got busted. Federal prosecutor Emily Rae Woods filed a rare public brief alleging that rather than helping FBI agents, Montemayor made off with bureau equipment. Woods argues that Montemayor agreed to work for the FBI after agents lured him to a San Antonio hotel room with the promise of Spurs tickets. Within days, Woods wrote, Montemayor stopped returning investigators’ phone calls.

“Montemayor refused to turn over the Apple products and other electronics he had received from the undercover FBI agent,” Woods wrote. “Montemayor also failed, despite repeated requests by the government, to return property of the FBI, specifically a recording device, which he had kept for months without the consent of the FBI.”

Animal Control!

Posted: January 23, 2015 ~ Updated: January 26, 2015 4:24pm pst

MEMPHIS, TN (WCJB) -- Memphis Animal Services worker Jerry Strong is charged with raping a woman last month. Since the story first aired, additional women have come forward saying Strong raped them too. The alleged rapes occurred when he was a Memphis police officer. Strong left the Memphis Police Department in 2003. The women say if they had been taken more seriously Strong may have been stopped.

Shekila Jones said Strong raped her in 1999 when he was a police officer. “I felt around on him to see if he had a gun, and when I saw he didn’t, that is when I started fighting back. I scratched his neck up and bit him in the jaw,” added Jones. Jones filed a police report and went to the Sexual Assault Resource Center. A rape exam was taken and an internal affairs investigation occurred, but Strong was never charged with a crime.

“[They] treated me like a suspect and him like the victim, that is what I feel,” said Jones. The police report simply said the investigation was forwarded to the attorney general for review. “I don’t think they took it seriously,” she said. “That man is a rapist, a serial rapist. That man is sick,” said Jones. Jones was relieved to see Strong was finally arrested on a rape charge but says when it came to her case, "It was covered up. That's all I can think of."

A check of Strong's employment file shows he was suspended for eight days in 2001 for double dipping at the taxpayers expense. He was paid to work as a Memphis police officer and worked as a Memphis Housing Authority employee at the same time. City records say he defrauded the Memphis Police Department and the agency paid for a service it didn't receive. Strong got in trouble when he was an officer for not taking a police report after being called to Baptist Hospital where a victim had been treated for being shot while riding his bike.

Strong also worked at Memphis City Schools in security. Local media sources learned Strong was terminated from MCS after at least one allegation of sexual misconduct. He was never charged with a crime. However, a letter was uncovered that was distributed to Memphis City Schools claiming Strong was having sex with a student.

Media sources have tried to talk to Strong about these allegations. However, they have not been unsuccessful. Our sources are also waiting to get information from the Attorney General’s office about why the Jones case was never prosecuted. As for Strong, he is no longer working as an animal control officer but is still on the payroll. He is now doing office work at the animal shelter.

Posted: January 21, 2015 ~ Updated: January 26, 2015 4:24pm pst

Memphis, TN -- Jerry Strong, 44 (pictured above, center) a long-time City of Memphis employee, has been arrested. Strong is accused of raping a woman back in December 2014. A woman claimed Strong forced his way on top of her and then raped her inside of his car back in December. According to the affidavit in support of his arrest, Strong was once a Memphis Police Officer. However, he currently works as an animal control officer for Memphis Animal Services.

While with the police department, Strong was suspended for defrauding multiple city agencies. City personnel records indicate Strong was police officer from 1994 until 2003 when he resigned. While with the police force, he was suspended and received several written reprimands. One suspension was in 2001 for double dipping and defrauding both the Memphis Police Department and Memphis Housing Authority. Records show Strong submitted time sheets showing he was working both jobs at the same time.

A statement of charges reads, "Your action reflected negatively upon the Memphis Police Department and the law enforcement profession." His personnel records indicate he was reprimanded for failing to file a police report after speaking with a shooting victim. Again no charges were ever filed in those instances.

As far as these new rape charges, Strong is due in court Feb. 11. He's still working at MAS, but has been moved to administrative duties.

Hands Up Bridge!

Posted: December 30, 2014 ~ Updated: January 26, 2015 10:55pm pst

BRIDGETON, N.J. – A fatal shooting by police officers of a man who defied their orders by stepping out of a car during a traffic stop but had his hands raised has opened a new rift between residents and the police department in the struggling city.

Jerame Reid's Dec. 30 death has received scrutiny from activist groups and community members since the Bridgeton Police Department released a video this week showing how it unfolded — as another black man died at the hands of police officers, one black and one white.

Police Chief Mark Ott said Bridgeton, about 35 miles south of Philadelphia, has become more difficult to patrol as crime has risen and resources have shrunk. And some residents say police are too prone to violence.

On the patrol car dashboard camera video, Officer Braheme Days, who's black, says he saw a gun in the glove compartment after a car stop and pulls his weapon. Days, who appears to take a silver handgun from the car, shouts repeatedly and profanely for Reid to put his hands up and not move. Reid steps out of the vehicle against the officer's orders, with his hands up about shoulder level. Days and his partner, Officer Roger Worley, who's white, open fire.

From 2012 through 2014, officers in Bridgeton filed more than 300 reports documenting uses of force, according to records obtained by The Associated Press through an open public records request. Most involved using pepper spray or a similar agent or compliance holds on suspects officers said were resisting arrest.

During that period, Worley was involved in 23 uses of force and Days 11. Other officers had more.

Days and Worley, who are on administrative leave, couldn't be reached for comment Friday. Shane Sawyers, president of the Police Benevolent Association Local 94, which represents them, wouldn't say whether the union had lawyers for them.

"We support our guys 100 percent," he said.

Days and Worley have been the subjects of a handful of complaints alleging abuses of power over the past two years, but all the complaints were dismissed.

Residents have called for both officers to be fired. Latisha Fuqua, who said Days had been harassing her teenage son, said she heard the gunshots on Dec. 30.

"You know what my first thoughts were?" she asked. "Days has killed my son."

The Cumberland County prosecutor's office is investigating the shooting. Legal experts say the key question is whether the officers reasonably believed they were in imminent danger when they shot Reid. Even though a gun had been taken out of the car, prosecutors could be considering whether the officers thought Reid had another weapon as he moved toward Days.

Obama Spectacle!

Posted: 7:03 PM PT January 15, 2015 ~ Updated: 9:03 PM PT February 15, 2015

Chris Heben and Mike Lemire in Obama mask (Screen capture)

Internet -- A web program hosted by two former Navy SEALs devolved into a weird navy seal Obamaspectacle last month. The show begins with two men behaving as goofballs, which is normal, then cuts to Mike Lemire wearing a mask of Obama. The fake Obama then oddly salutes, when Chris Heben then puts fake Obama in a chοkehold. Lemire and Heben host the YouTube show, but honor is probably the last thing you should expect, since Heben falsely alleged that he’d been attαcked by three black men last year. In September of 2013, Ohio police confirmed that Heben lied about being shot by three black men in an altercation at a shopping center. “We have overwhelming evidence based upon video, cell phone records and interviews that the shooting did not occur in the West Market Plaza and that Mr. Heben made false allegations to us,” said Bath Township Police Chief Mike McNeely at the time.

Chris Heben and his gunshot wound

He reportedly said he was almost hit by a car in a parking lot in Akron, Ohio and then shouted at by its three black occupants. Heben reportedly claimed the men shouted obscenities at him until he walked into a grocery store at the mall. The station reported that he told authorities when he realized he’d forgotten his wallet, he walked outside, which is when the car almost ran him over and the men shot him in the stomach.

This is how the show is described on the channel’s YouTube page:

“Christopher Mark Heben, Founder of SEAL Team Consulting and Former U.S. Navy SEAL, discusses current affairs in the world. This week Chris Heben and Mike discuss Obama Care (A.C.A.) and treatment of Terrorist captives. Also, learn life lessons from Christopher Mark Heben and was able to create the SEAL Team Challenge which will provide people with personal growth on many topics. From Warrior Mindset, Leadership, Goal Setting, Overcoming Adversity, Facing Fears, Adapting and Changing, Team Work, Nutrition and Fitness. Chris delivers a compelling challenge to join him in the SEAL Team Challenge.”


Posted: 7:03 PM PT January 17, 2015 ~ Updated: 10:03 PM PT February 15, 2015

WASHINGTON, D.C. — District of Columbia police say CBS basketball analyst and former NBA player Greg Anthony has been arrested and charged with soliciting a prostitute. Lt. Kelvin Cusick tells The Associated Press that Anthony was arrested at 5:46 p.m. on Friday. He said Saturday that Anthony faces a misdemeanor solicitation charge that's punishable by up to 180 days in jail. Cusick says the 47-year-old Anthony was released Friday evening. No further details were available.
According to the NCAA website, Anthony was scheduled to announce the Michigan State-Maryland men's basketball game Saturday in nearby College Park, Maryland.

The guard played 11 seasons, with six teams, from 1991-92 to 2001-02, including the New York Knicks and Portland Trail Blazers.

He averaged 7.3 points per game over his career.

Frisco Kids!

Posted: 7:03 PM PT January 15, 2015 ~ Updated: 7:03 PM PT January 15, 2015

San Francisco, CA -- A video posted to Facebook shows a San Francisco cop attempting to toss a man out of his wheelchair and onto the street. Fortunately for the wheelchair bound man, someone intervened. Edwardo Delacruz, who uploaded the video, is the cousin of two of the men seen in the video. He claims that the officer was attempting to throw his paralyzed relative into the street.

Delacruz alleges that Officer Carrasco was responsible for the assault. He alleges that other officers lingered around and watched it all unfold without lifting a finger to help. The paralyzed man didn’t actually fall into the street because he was strapped in. “The guy in the wheelchair and the guy sitting on the ground are my cousins. The police are community police, they know everyone in the neighborhood.” Delacruz told media sources.

“Basically the cops harassed them because they were joking around. The thing about it is the cops were telling them to go in the house and his house is 5 doors up. He has to roll past them to get in the house and they know all this because they are the community police. Their office is right there too, so they know where everyone lives because they see them everyday.”

He also confirmed that no arrests were made as a result of this incident.

“No one was arrested because no one committed a crime, they just didn’t like seeing the fellas joking and playing so they came and bullied everyone and didn’t know they were being filmed.” Delacruz said.


Posted: Tuesday, January 13, 2015 4:00 am ~ Updated: Tuesday, January 13, 2015 6:42 pm PST

Shreveport City, LA -- Two men, Derek Phillips, 28, and Spencer Edwin Pace, 23, of Longview , were arrested Sunday by Shreveport police and charged with rape. The victim told police she met the men while at a local hotel. Police officers found the men after they responded to a call in the 100 block of Lake Street. The men were found at the hotel and subsequently arrested.

Phillips is a Hallsville police officer. Hallsville Mayor Jerri Medrano said Phillips resigned Dec. 22, 2014, from the city’s police force. While Phillips had resigned days before Christmas, his profile was still listed on the city’s website as of 5 p.m. Monday. Phillips is the son of Smith County Pct. 3 Commissioner Terry Phillips and Smith County Clerk Karen Phillips.

According to the Shreveport Police Department, Phillips began with the Hallsville Police Department as a patrol officer and K9 handler in October 2012. Before that he was a Smith County deputy constable. In early 2013, Phillips and his K9 partner Dingo made news as the department tried to raise money for a torn ACL, and again in May when Dingo died from a bacterial infection.

“The city of Hallsville and the Hallsville Police Department would like to state that we have been made aware of the allegations against a former employee,” Hallsville Police Chief Paul Montoya said in a Facebook post Monday. “The Hallsville Police Department does not comment on any investigations from other agencies at any time.”

Pace had been booked into the Gregg County Jail five times since the start of 2013 on charges ranging from burglary of a habitation and criminal trespass to stalking. Phillips had no prior arrests in Gregg or Smith counties. Both men were being held in the Shreveport City Jail on Monday. Bond for the men has not yet been set.

Reader Pageviews by Country

From: Oct 10, 2014 9:00 PM – Oct 17, 2014 8:00 PM PDT

 photo 34cb26a7-ac52-4654-961c-ee2fc95f65ee_zps6fqrdvp5.png

«• Thank you for visiting Corrupt Justice™. Enjoy our Free Movie Intermission! Don't forget to Bookmark Us & Tell A Friend! We're Global! •»

Movie Intermission!

Aaron Hernandez Murder Trial!

Opening Statements! !

Description: Aaron Hernandez not only orchestrated, but also participated and covered up the killing of his former friend Odin Lloyd, prosecutor Patrick Bomberg said. For the defense, the one-time NFL star worth $40 million was targeted by police and prosecutors in the murder of the semipro football player because of celebrity status. Hernandez "never had a chance" as authorities zeroed in, his defense lawyer told the jury. The sensational trial, which comes nearly three years after the standout tight end helped lead his team to Super Bowl XLVI, resumes Friday with the victim's mother and girlfriend expected to testify.

Previous Video: Courtroom Brawls, Outbursts, Fights with Cops, suicide, murder and more!

Read more on the Commonwealth of Massachusetts v. Aaron Hernandez (Indictment, Police Reports, Civil Complaint).

More Below

Post a Comment