Enter Text Here to Search Corrupt Justice™ and Williby Blogs:

Top News Stories ~ 2018!


(Top video) Miami Beach, FL · (@Wilabee) ~ United States (WCJB) (Originally Published: March 26, 2016 ~ Updated: July 4, 2018) -- Watch as three men distract the store clerk and place card (reader) skimmer on ATM Point-of-Sale Machine.

"Black Cop Shoots 9 Y.O. White Girl!"

Wichita, Kansas ~ ( Originally Published: June 23, 2018 ~ Updated: July 9, 2018) -- (Photo) Former Wichita police officer Dexter Betts is charged with one count of aggravated battery in a shooting that wounded a 9-year-old girl on Dec. 30, 2017.
Read more at: ***

Corrupt Justice™ & The Attorney Depot™ Celebrating Over Thirty Million (36 Million) Views (Combined)!
Notice: Our HTTPS settings have changed. All visitors are now able to view our blog over an encrypted connection by visiting https://willibys-corruptjustice.blogspot.com. Existing links and bookmarks to our blog will continue to work.

"Golden [Guy] Killer Appears In Court!"
Sacramento, California ~ ( Originally Published: March 26, 2016 ~ Updated: July 4, 2018) -- The Golden State Killer, Joseph DeAngelo, is one of the most prolific predators in U.S. history. He sometimes invaded different houses on consecutive nights. Deangelo sometimes returned to the same neighborhood so often that the people who lived there slept in shifts. He terrorized the suburbs of Sacramento. Later on, he continued his murderous crime spree, near Los Angeles, hundreds of miles to the south. (See: Full Hearing!)
Watch More At: The Harry Williby Channel!

Corrupt Justice™ ~ 2018
Oakland, California
«• More Stories and Videos @ Corrupt Justice™! •»

Milwaukee, Wisconsin · (@Wilabee) ~ United States (WCJB) (Originally Published: May 23, 2018 ~ Updated: May 24, 2018) -- The video (Click here) shows an officer approaching Sterling Brown as he goes to get back into his car. The car was parked right in front of the Walgreens (the lot is essentially empty because it’s about 2 a.m.). Brown points out that he doesn’t see anything wrong with parking across two lanes since the lot is empty. The officer tells Brown to back away from him and calls for backup. When backup arrives, the officer (whose name was not released by MPD) says he “only wanted one [car for backup].” He claims that Brown got “right up in my face.” Several officers surround Brown. One angrily tells him to get his hand out of his pocket. When Brown points out that his hands are full, the officer wrenches Brown’s hand out, and a group of officers wrestle him to the ground and tase him. Brown can be heard groaning in anguish after an officer shouts “Taser! Taser! Taser!”

Parkland, FL {PUBLISHED: February 22, 2018 at 02:50 pm | UPDATED: February 23, 2018 at 02:45 pm} -- Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel announced Thursday that school resource officer, Deputy Scot Peterson turned in his retirement papers. Scot retired after being told he would be placed on leave without pay. Peterson was on the campus of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School last week during the fatal school shooting.Peterson was armed and in uniform during the shooting. Israel said there was video showing Peterson's actions, but the video would not be released because the investigation is continuing. He said the video showed Peterson take up a position outside the building, but "he never went in."

New York, NY {PUBLISHED: March 6, 2017 at 12:50 pm | UPDATED: August 24, 2017 at 01:53 am} -- The New York health department alerted doctors to the case of a newborn who fell ill after undergoing the ultra-Orthodox Jewish practice in which the circumcision wound is cleaned by the Rabbi's mouth. The baby boy was rushed to hospital when he developed herpes following the controversial ancient circumcision ritual. A rash is said to have spread across the child’s genitals, buttocks, inner thighs and ankle two weeks after the procedure. An estimated 3,000 babies are circumcised each year using the method in New York City. NYC is home to the largest Jewish population outside Israel. There have been six cases of herpes among children who have had the ritual known as metzitzah b’peh performed on them since February 2015. Of the six previously undisclosed cases, two occurred last year and three in 2015. Herpes, a highly contagious viral disease which can cause blisters and ulcers. Herpes is more severe in newborn babies as their immune systems are not fully developed. Since 2000, there have been 24 cases of infant herpes linked to circumcision, leading to two deaths and two cases of brain damage.

(Published: Thurs., April 13, 2017) — On Monday, Nandi Cain Jr. had just gotten off work and was headed to his Sacramento apartment when he noticed an officer approaching from behind him with his hand on his gun, according to police accounts, videos of the event and local news reports. Cain put his hands up as the officer approached, but continued to walk away slowly. He asked the police officer the reason for the stop, then protested when he heard it: “You were jaywalking,” the officer said on the dash-cam video released by the police department this week. “I looked both ways,” Cain replied. “You’re harassing me. I just got off work. You’re trying to pull me over for nothing.” Click here for video

EL CENTRO, CA (WCJB) ~ United States The El Centro Police Department said it's investigating a video that shows officers using force on a suspect who put several people in danger Tuesday afternoon. The video shows officers beating 23-year-old Elizardo Saenz, an El Centro resident. It also shows a K-9 police dog attacking Saenz. (Click here for video)

Oakland, CA (WCJB) ~ United States -- A sex scandal involving Oakland police officers and a then underage girl has all the makings of a TV thriller. The saga is full of twists and turns. The scandal erupted months after Officer Brendan O'Brien committed suicide. O'Brien left a note spilling the details, including names. Three Oakland officers were placed on paid leave. A source said O'Brien in his suicide note confessed to exchanging messages with a young woman who goes by the name Celeste Guap. However, the note says he did not have sexual contact with her. The same sources said she has met multiple officers. In the note, O'Brien named the officers, including one sergeant, involved in the alleged sexual misconduct with Guap. Guap is the daughter of a Oakland police dispatcher. The police investigation will look at whether Guap was under age during some of the encounters with officers. (Click here for video)

New Orleans, LA (WCJB) ~ United States -- On September 4, 2005, New Orleans police received a call from an officer at Danziger Bridge reporting gunfire. Several NOPD officers—including Sgt. Kenneth Bowen, Sgt. Robert Gisevius, Officer Anthony Villavaso, and Officer Robert Faulcon—arrived at the scene in a Budget rental truck. They proceeded to open fire with assault rifles and a shotgun on an unarmed family, the Bartholomews, who had been walking to a grocery store and were then sheltering behind a concrete barrier. 17-year-old James Brissette—a family friend—was killed, and four other people were wounded. The police shooters stated that while approaching the bridge, they had been fired on by civilians, and were forced to return fire. Homicide detective Arthur "Archie" Kaufman was made the lead investigator on the case. He was later found guilty of conspiring with the defendants to conceal evidence in order to make the shootings appear justified, including fabricating information for his official reports on the case. NOPD lieutenant Michael Lohman also encouraged the officers to "provide false stories about what had precipitated the shooting" and plant a firearm near the scene. (Click here for video)

Aiken, S.C. (WCJB) ~ United States -- A horrifying new dashcam video shows at least one white member of the Aiken, S.C. Police Department search inside a black man’s rectum for the apparent crime of being a passenger in a car with paper tags, which, it bears noting, is not a crime in the state of South Carolina. Driving a car with paper tags isn’t illegal either, as long as they aren’t expired. The car belonged to a woman named Lakeya Hicks, who had the paper tags because she had recently purchased the vehicle. Hicks’ tags weren’t expired, and a check on her license came up clean. However, the cops didn’t let her go. (Click here for video)

Brooklyn, NY (WCJB) ~ United States -- When an unmarked police car drove very close to mailman Glenn Grays in Brooklyn, Grays shouted at the car. Four plainclothes officers got out of the car and started to handcuff him. Grays initially tried to resist, and one of the officers said “Stop resisting! You’re going to get hurt if you don’t give me your fucking hands.” (Click here for video)

Fresno, CA (WCJB) ~ United States -- (Warning Graphic Video) Fresno Police shoot and kill mentally ill man within seconds of exiting their patrol vehicle! (Click here for video)

Royal Oaks, MI (WCJB) ~ United States -- Another case of police brutality in the city of Royal Oak. The man doesn't resist at all! The reason for his arrest remains unknown. It appears as if the officers wanted to rip a limb off of him! (Click here for video)

San Francisco, CA (WCJB) ~ United States (Feb. 29, 2016) -- Cops CAUGHT ON CAMERA brutally beating man. When they realize they've been FILMED they try to confiscate the camera and ID the guy recording them. WATCH the video and see how well that went for them. SPREAD THE WORD! THIS IS HOW YOU RESPOND when a VIOLENT COP tries to take your camera! CALL Internal Affairs Division, 415-837-7170 and ask them why their officers BEAT people and then ILLEGALLY try to confiscate evidence of Police Brutality? (Click here for video)
Chowchilla, CA ~ United States -- Tyler Hormel, arrested by Madera County Sheriff''s Office on Monday (Feb. 8, 2016) and accused of sexual misconduct with a minor, has been fired from the Chowchilla Police Force, and charged with sexual misconduct. (Click here for video)
Marion County, Florida ~ United States -- A federal grand jury in Tampa has indicted a former Florida sheriff’s deputy on charges of violating the civil rights of an unarmed Black man, who was brutally beaten after surrendering to him and other officers following a brief chase last year, reports Reuters. Former Marion County sheriff’s deputy Jesse Terrell, 33, is accused of using excessive force against Derrick Price during the incident in August 2014 that was captured on video, according to the indictment handed down late Tuesday. Four of Terrell’s former colleagues pleaded guilty to the charge after accepting a deal, according to media sources. (Click here for video)
Wake County, North Carolina ~ United States -- Shon Demetrius McClain died from blunt force trauma to the head and neck 13 days after prosecutors say he got into a fight with officer Markeith Council in Wake County, North Carolina.(Click here for video)
New York ~ United States -- Opening statements and testimony began this week in the long-awaited trial of New York City police officer Peter Liang for the killing of Akai Gurley, an unarmed 28-year-old African-American man walking down the stairs in his apartment building, part of the Louis H. Pink housing projects in the East New York section of Brooklyn. Jury selection in the case was completed last week. Gurley died more than 14 months ago, on November 20, 2014, as two cops were making a “vertical patrol,” checking the stairwells in the high-rise building. As Brooklyn Assistant District Attorney Marc Fliedner put it, opening the prosecution’s case, “Akai Gurley is dead today because he crossed paths with Peter Liang.” Liang was indicted by a Brooklyn grand jury on manslaughter and other charges last February, and both prosecution and defense agree on the immediate events that led to Gurley’s death.(Click here for video)
Oklahoma City, OK ~ United States -- Daniel Holtzclaw has officially been sentenced for the rape and sexual assault of 13 Black women in Oklahoma. Will serve the rest of his life behind bars. He was sentenced to 263 years in prison. Holtzclaw, 29, was convicted in December of 2015, on 18 of the 36 counts he had been facing — including four counts of first-degree rape. (Click here for video)

United States -- Police officers physically outmatched by a combative male, resort to taser use. (Click here for video)

Chicago, IL -- Surveillance video (Click here for video) in connection with a Chicago police officer's fatally shooting 17-year-old Cedrick Chatman was released today by attorneys for the teen's family. A federal judge ordered the release of footage showing the 2013 shooting today after the city withdrew its objection to its being made public. Chicago police officer Kevin Fry fatally shot Chatman Jan. 7, 2013, in broad daylight during a foot chase, according to court records. Chatman’s family had fought for the video to be released as part of a wrongful death lawsuit they filed over the shooting against the city, Fry and Chicago police officer Lou Toth, who pursued Chatman along with Fry during the foot chase. Family members have argued the video will counter the city and police’s narrative that the 17-year-old was a danger to police. IPRA concluded the officers' actions were justified because they reasonably believed Chatman was armed at the time.

Brooklyn, NY -- A newly-released surveillance video (Click here for video) contradicts an undercover NYPD police officer who arrested four people in Brooklyn for allegedly trying to rob him on Dec. 26, 2015, according to a defense lawyer. Jean Scott, 33; Peterson Duplan, 28; Ricardi Joseph, 29; and Samantha Dabel, 24, said that they were approached by a man who tried to buy drugs from them at a hardware store. The undercover cop was identified as Winston McDonald, who testified in court that Duplan allegedly flashed a switchblade at him outside of the store, and said, "Give me your money or I will stab you," according to court papers.

Forth Worth, TX -- The mother of ‘affluenza’ teen Ethan Couch was ordered released from a Tarrant County jail cell after a bond hearing this afternoon. She may be leaving the jail soon. Judge Wayne Salvant ordered her bond reduced to $75,000 with several conditions. The conditions include weekly visits with the Community Supervisions and Corrections Department of Tarrant County. She is also not to consume alcoholic beverages or use social media. “Let’s look at it for what it is, I understand everyone is concerned and there is outrage in the community… but as a judge I have to look at the law,” said Judge Salvant. Couch and her lawyers were present at a 2 p.m. bond hearing at the Tarrant County Justice Center hoping to have her bond reduced. It was originally set at $1 million since she was charged with Hindering Apprehension of a Felon. (Click here for video)

Salt Lake City, Utah -- Exactly one year after a man was shot and killed during an altercation with a Salt Lake City Police Department officer, a former Davis County Sheriff says new video (Click here for video)footage indicates the officer's actions may not have been justified. James Barker, 42, was shot and killed January 8, 2015 after officer Matthew Taylor responded to a 911 call about a suspicious person and an altercation ensued, during which Barker appeared to strike the officer with a snow shovel.

Philadelphia, PA ~ USA -- Corrupt Justice™ has obtained a video (Click here for video) of the police shooting that took place Thursday night at 60th and Spruce streets. Edward Archer, a 30-year-old Delaware County man who has allegedly claimed an allegiance to ISIS, shot and wounded Officer Jesse Hartnett at 11:41 p.m. last night, city police said. Stunningly, Hartnett can be seen in the video getting out of his patrol car and chasing down the shooter after being ambushed. Officials say Hartnett is in critical but stable condition.

Miami, FL ~ USA -- A Florida jury began weighing on Tuesday whether a man who killed his wife and posted a photo of her blood-spattered, lifeless body on Facebook committed first-degree murder. Attorneys for Derek Medina, 33, argued that he was acting in self-defense when he fired eight shots at Jennifer Alfonso, 27, in the kitchen of their Miami-area residence. The August 2013 shooting followed a fight in which she had threatened to leave, prosecutors said during closing statements. They argued that Medina retrieved a .380-caliber pistol from his bedroom and pulled the trigger repeatedly in a premeditated act of murder. "Every single shot hit her because he was aiming and he wanted her dead," said Assistant State Attorney Leah Klein in Miami-Dade County circuit court. Medina wrote on Facebook shortly before turning himself in: "I'm going to prison or death sentence for killing my wife. My wife was punching me, and I am not going to stand any more with the abuse so I did what I did," he added in the post. (Click here for video)

Montgomery County, Pa. -- Bill Cosby, the comedian and entertainer once known as “America’s dad”, appeared in court (Click here for video) to face his first criminal charge for sexual misconduct on Wednesday, for an incident in which he allegedly drugged and violated a woman who considered him to be her mentor. In a hearing lasting less than 10 minutes, Judge Elizabeth McHugh read out the three second-degree felony charges of aggravated indecent assault. He did not appear visibly moved; when asked if he understood the charges, he replied simply: “Yes.” Bail was set at $1m, of which Cosby will have to pay 10% on Wednesday. Cosby faces up to 10 years in prison for each charge.

San Diego, CA -- (WARNING, GRAPHIC) Police officials released surveillance video (Click here for video) Tuesday showing the fatal shooting of a homeless man who was believed to be carrying a knife — which turned out to be a pen.

Los Angeles, CA -- Sheriff Deputies accused Noel Aguilar of having a gun after they shot him in the back at point blank range multiple times. Deputy Albert Murade was shot in the stomach during the melee by his partner Deputy Jose Ruiz. (Click here for video)

GIFFORD, Fla. -- An Indian River County Sheriff’s deputy is in the hospital with a gunshot wound after he was involved in a shootout with an armed suspect.(Click here for video)

Denton, TX ~ USA -- Police dash camera video (Click here for video) appears to show a 21-year-old UNT student say "shoot me" several times and an officer say "back away" at least six times just seconds before the student was fatally wounded.

Lynwood, CA ~ USA -- A witness's graphic video (Click here for video) appears to show Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department deputies fatally shooting a man near a gas station in Lynwood. It was unclear what led to the incident, in which more than two dozen shots seemed to be fired. No deputies were injured. In accordance with protocol, a multi-agency investigation was underway.

Oklahoma City OK ~ USA -- A former Oklahoma City police officer was convicted Thursday of 18 of the 36 counts he faced, including four counts of first-degree rape, related to accusations that he victimized 13 women on his police beat in a minority, low-income neighborhood. Daniel Holtzclaw, 29, sobbed (Click here for video) as the verdict was read aloud. He could spend the rest of his life in prison based on the jury's recommendations, which include a 30-year sentence on each of the first-degree rape counts. Among the other charges he was convicted of were forcible oral sodomy, sexual battery and second-degree rape. The jury, which deliberated for about 45 hours over four days, recommended he serve a total of 263 years in prison. The judge will decide later whether he will have to serve the sentences consecutively.

Chicago, Ill. ~ USA -- The Chicago police, facing almost daily protests and a newly announced Justice Department investigation, released footage (Click here for video) Monday night showing a 38-year-old black man being shocked by a Taser and dragged down a hallway by officers in 2012.

Chicago, Ill. ~ USA -- The family of Ronald "Ronnieman" Johnson has ALWAYS said that he was brutally shot from behind by the Chicago Police. This new video (Click here for video) which was only released because of the public pressure on the city, shows they were right all along.

Chicago, Ill. ~ USA -- Reports, released by the city late Friday, show that Officer Jason Van Dyke and at least five other officers claim that the 17-year-old McDonald moved or turned threateningly toward officers, even though the video (Click here for video) of the October 2014 shooting shows McDonald walking away, and the scenario sketched out by Cook County State's Attorney Anita Alvarez in charging Van Dyke with murder contends he was walking away as well.

Miami, Fla. ~ USA -- A shocking video (Click here for video) captured by a bystander was recently uploaded to Instagram and sent to us this morning. That footage shows a Miami, Florida man being shot and killed by Miami Beach Police officers.

San Francisco, CA ~ USA -- Shocking San Francisco Police Shooting Video (Click here for video). Five officers unleash a hail of gunfire on a man with a knife.

Michigan ~ USA -- The family of an unarmed teenager fatally shot by an Eaton County Sheriff Deputy sues after son slain during traffic stop for flashing brights. Bodycam video (Click here for video) shows Deven Guilford stopped for flashing his high beams. It ends with a dizzying tumble of images and the sound of gunshots that killed the young driver.

« •Brought to you by Corrupt Justice™ ~ 2017! •»
«• Bookmark Us & Tell A Friend! •»
«• We're Global! •»
«• Corrupt Justice™ Invites You to Visit Our Affiliated Websites! •»
• Homies Place (Twitter)
• Homies Place (Facebook)
• @Wiliabee
• The Attorney Depot™ (YouTube)
• The Attorney Depot™ (Twitter)
« •Brought to you by Corrupt Justice™ ~ 2017! •»
«• Bookmark Us & Tell A Friend! •»
«• We're Global! •»

Above Photo: It’s a great opportunity to let people you know you are in the market for Real Estate. This knowledge should be shared all year round. Whether you are in the Real Estate market to Buy, Sell, Rent, or List to test the market. Visit Homies Place, a Global Real Estate Listing Service.

More News: @Corrupt Justice™ ~ View More videos @The Attorney Depot™ ~ Follow us @Wilabee.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

The (Deadly) Blue-Blooded Boys!

July 28, 2012

Oakland, CA (WCJB)

«• Full Story @ Corrupt Justice! •»

• Corrupt Cops!
• Corrupt Judges!
• Corrupt Lawyers!
• Corrupt Government Officials!

« •Brought to you by Corrupt Justice! •»

«• Bookmark Us & Tell A Friend! •»

«• We're Global! •»

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ Blog Post Starts Below ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Click on Banner to Sell Your Home(s)!
 photo CJSubheader2014-No1c_Custom_zps698cfb59.jpg

Click here for more Legal News!

The Attorney Depot™

Gun Struggle?
Prince George's County, Md., USA (@Wilabee) -- Video shows a witness raising his hands in the air immediately after the fatal shooting of a black 18-year-old by a white police officer in Ferguson appears to support previous accounts and could bolster arguments that Michael Brown was surrendering when he was shot, legal experts said Friday.

Runtime: 00:00:57 (Fifty-Seven seconds)
Video Site: The Attorney Depot™

Featured Video!

Police Beatdowns U.S.A. ~ 2014!

Description: (Bottom of Page) United States -- In California, in an incident captured on video, we saw a barefoot woman described as harmless, being subdued and pummelled by a California Highway Patrol officer. In this compilation we look at similar police encounters spanning 2008 through 2014. Facebook website. Copyright © 2014 Corrupt Justice™. All Rights Reserved.

Contact The Attorney Depot™
For AdSpace, e-mail: theattorneydepot@gmail.com

 photo 5b190362-a028-427a-ac79-c8e75406612b_zpsd98ab53d.png
"The only good nigger is a dead nigger and they should hang you in the town square to prevent any other nigger from coming in the area."

-- July 2011 Statement by Oakland Public Schools Police Chief Pete Sarna, referring to an African-American police officer.

American ISIS!

Top News Story!

Traffic Fatality!

Posted: Aug. 2, 2015 08:25 PM EDT ~ Updated: Aug. 2, 2015 08:00 PM PDT

Memphis, Tennessee -- Police in Tennessee tonight identified Tremaine Wilbourn as the suspect they are seeking in connection with the fatal shooting of a police officer. Wilbourn is wanted for the murder of a police officer and is considered armed and dangerous. According to the Shelby County Sheriff's Office, the officer was investigating an illegally parked car, late Saturday night. Police announced a $10,000 reward for information leading to his arrest.

Memphis Police Officer Sean Bolton Armstrong spotted an illegally parked 2002 Mercedes in a southeast Memphis neighborhood. He shined his squad car's spotlight into it. The suspect got out of the car and the two scuffled before he allegedly shot the officer. The suspect responsible for the shooting and the driver of the vehicle fled the scene before additional officers arrived, police said. Bolton, 33, was hospitalized and later died.

Memphis Police Director Toney Armstrong said Wilbourn, 29, is out on supervised release for a 121-month federal sentence for bank robbery. Earlier today, police said a person of interest in the case had been taken into custody. However, this evening they said that person was the driver of the vehicle. The driver turned himself in and was later released without charges.

Off-Duty Encounters!

Published: 09 October 2014 09:19 PM - Updated: 09 October 2014 09:19 PM PDT

ST. LOUIS, MO • Preliminary autopsy results showed that Vonderrit Myers Jr. was shot from six to seven times in the lower extremities by an off-duty police officer. A shot to the head killed the 18-year-old teenager. Myers was shot to death Wednesday during an encounter with the officer who was off-duty, working a secondary job for a private security company. The medical examiner, Dr. Michael Graham, said the fatal shot entered the right cheek and was recovered in the body. Sen. Jamilah Nasheed had suggested at a earlier press conference today that the teen had been shot in the back of the head. However, the autopsy did not find any gunshots to the back of Myers' head.

St. Louis Police Chief Sam Dotson said the officer chased and fatally shot an 18-year-old male Wednesday night who came at him aggressively in a gangway. The teen had a gun and fired at least three shots at the officer, who returned fire, the chief said. The teenager attempted to fire more but his gun jammed, Dotson said. The officer was unhurt. The officer fired 17 times, Dotson said. The shooting happened this time in south St. Louis not far from the Missouri Botanical Garden. Dotson came to the shooting scene and gave an update to reporters after midnight.

According to Dotson, the uniformed officer had been in a car when he saw three males near Shaw Boulevard and Klemm Street at about 7:30 p.m. Wednesday. One of the males started to run away but stopped. The officer did a U-turn and then all three ran, in the 4100 block of Shaw Boulevard. The officer drove through streets following them, and then he got out and chased them on foot. The officer followed one of the young men, identified as Myers, into a gangway. He was running and holding his waistband in a way that caused the officer to suspect he had a gun, according to police. Myers turned and approached the officer in "an aggressive manner," police said, and the officer told Myers to surrender. Myers continued to come at the officer and the two struggled. A sweatshirt the man was wearing came off during the struggle, police said.

Myers then ran from the officer, up an incline in the 4100 block of Shaw, and the officer saw what he believed to be a gun. He did not immediately fire because he wanted to be sure it was a firearm, police said. Myers turned and pointed a gun toward the officer and fired at least three shots, police said. As Myers fired, the officer returned fire, police said. Myers continued to pull the trigger, but his gun apparently jammed. In the immediate aftermath, It was unclear how many times Myers was hit. He was pronounced dead at the scene. Dotson said Myers "was no stranger to law enforcement" but didn't elaborate. Dotson said he is unaware of any video that captured Wednesday night's shooting. He said the department's Force Investigative Unit is investigating. Dotson did not identify the officer but said he is 32 and a six-year veteran of the police department.

Authorities claim to have found the gun allegedly used by Myers at the scene. Police said The gun appeared to have jammed after firing at least three rounds. Police initially identified the gun as a 9 mm Ruger. Three bullets that had been fired toward the officer were also recovered. One bullet was found in a vehicle behind the officer. Trajectories showed they had been fired downhill at the officer, police said. A police source later told media sources that the gun Myers fired at the officer was a 9 mm Smith & Wesson, which was bought at Cabela's in Hazelwood on May 5. It was then reported stolen Sept. 26 by a man from The Ville neighborhood. The owner told police that one of his sons stole the gun. When questioned, the son claimed the gun was stolen from him during a robbery that he did not report to police. It's unclear how Myers acquired the weapon, police said.

Lavell Boyd, 47, lives in the neighborhood and said he happened upon the scene as he was going to a store on Shaw to pick up a sandwich. Boyd said he heard 14 or 15 shots as he was in his car. “When I pulled up I saw the cop standing over him (Myers) then he pointed the gun at everyone else telling everyone to get back while he was searching for another clip,” Boyd said. Boyd said he heard others nearby telling the officer “you killed my friend.”

Berhe Beyent, the manager of Shaw Market near the shooting scene, said Myers came in the store and bought a turkey sandwich and a soda about 10 minutes before the shooting. Beyent said he knew the young man and didn't believe he had a gun at the time, and said it didn't fit his personality. Beyent said he made Myers a turkey hoagie with pepper jack cheese and red onions about 10 minutes before hearing gunfire outside his store. He described Myers' demeanor as "relaxed, regular, no worries or nothing." He said Myers paid for the sandwich and a Sprite before walking out with a friend and a cousin. "He probably didn't even finish it," he said. Beyent says he has known Myers for about a decade and that the teen would come into his store daily, sometimes more than once a day, for snacks and turkey sandwiches. "I told him to go home and be safe because it's getting dark," Beyent siad. Beyent said Myers did not seem like a violent person and disputes the police department's account of the shooting "That's not the way he was," he said. "There wasn't enough time for him to go home and get a gun."

The shooting led to hours of protests overnight Wednesday and into Thursday morning as an angry crowd gathered quickly when news spread across social media. The crowd that converged on the scene through the night numbered about 300 at its peak. Dotson estimated that about 100 police officers were there. Random gunshots fired by someone near Shaw caused many to scatter. At least two rounds of gunshots were heard near the scene. Three police cars were damaged by protesters kicking in the vehicles' windows or tail lights.

Relatives and police identified the dead man as Vonderrit Myers Jr., 18. Myers was wearing an ankle bracelet at the time he died — a court-ordered monitoring system as a condition of bail in a gun case, according to his lawyer and police. Relatives disputed the police version of events, saying Myers didn't have a weapon. “He was unarmed,” said Teyonna Myers, 23, of Florissant. She said she was a cousin. “He had a sandwich in his hand, and they thought it was a gun. It’s like Michael Brown all over again.”

Myers' attorney said going out to get a sandwich would have been OK under the conditions of the electronic monitoring. He said the ankle monitor is standard in most cases for anyone facing a gun charge in the city who is allowed out on bail. Myers' trial was set for Nov. 17. If Myers had any juvenile record, it was not serious. Officials said that Myers had not been adjudicated delinquent in juvenile court of anything that would be equivalent to a felony in adult court.

Jackie Williams, 47, said Myers was his nephew and lived with him in the 4200 block of Castleman Avenue, near the shooting scene. He said he had talked to several people who had been with his nephew or saw the shooting. “My nephew was coming out of a store from purchasing a sandwich. Security was supposedly searching for someone else. They Tased him,” Williams said. “I don’t know how this happened, but they went off and shot him 16 times. That’s outright murder.” Williams said Myers worked at a warehouse and attended high school. A police spokeswoman said the officer did not have a Taser.

Ronnie Sparks, 45, who lives in the Shaw neighborhood, said his son, Cameron Ming, 21, was with Myers on Wednesday night. After the shooting, Sparks said Ming was talking with police. "They have been harassing him all day like they do all the time, pulling him over, stopping him," Sparks said of his son. "That's how it is. They harass the kids in the neighborhood. Our kids walk around in their own neighborhood and get harassed for it."

Word of the officer-involved shooting quickly spread across social media, and crowds of angry people began showing up and flooded the streets. Protesters along with Sen. Jamilah Nasheed also showed up outside the Police Department's headquarters on Thursday morning. Many were demanding the shooting be investigated by the U.S. Justice Department and a blue-ribbon panel appointed by Gov. Jay Nixon. Police closed Grand between Russell and Interstate 44 before midnight. A tactical team showed up to order people out of the street. Some protesters were sitting in the road. Others marched north on Grand. They shouted, "Black lives matter." The crowd included several who said they were Myers’ relatives. Some shouted at police, and some were in tears.

Identifying themselves as part of the Michael Brown Leadership Coalition, they also suggested that the governor appoint a blue-ribbon commission to look at this case. One of them, state Sen. Jamilah Nasheed, said she believes that "This was a case of racial profiling turned deadly." Members of the group said the focus should be on why the officer singled out Myers in the first place. Nasheed stood with Dotson and Mayor Francis Slay at a press conference recently calling for stiffer penalties against those carrying illegal guns.

"There is a culture of cover-up on the police department," said a religious leader. He suggested that Dotson was supporting the officer Wednesday night before he could possibly have had all the facts. "It makes it look like he was just defending himself? Give me a break," he said. An attorney suggested, "There is no epidemic of black officers shooting white kids, but there is an epidemic of white officers shooting black kids." He said police are too quick to resort to deadly force.

At one point, the crowd surrounded a police SUV and someone kicked and broke a tail light. Someone in the angry crowd broke out a rear window of a police SUV as it drove away. In the end, one police SUV had fender and hood damage and damaged tail lights; another SUV had broken rear and side glass; and a police car had broken glass, driver's side mirror and a damaged door.

One man was arrested after the unrest, police said, but it's unclear whether it was linked to the incident. Police saw two men, 32 and 35, putting on ski masks inside a vehicle near Grand and Russell boulevards about 1 a.m. Thursday. Officer stopped the car and found one of the men, a convicted felon, had a handgun. He was taken into custody. By about 4 a.m., Grand was reopened to traffic in both directions and most of the protesters had left. About 40 people stood on the corner at Shaw as thunder rumbled in the distance.
“Another Nigger fried. No big deal.”

-- April 16, 2011, Statement by New York City Police Officer Michael Daragjati, boasting of his false arrest of another African-American male.

Mass Public Murder!

Published: 11 December 2012 06:19 PM - Updated: 12 December 2012 06:02 AM PST

Portland, Ore. (WCJB) -- Authorities have released a photograph of Jacob Tyler Roberts, 22 (pictured left) who wore a hockey-like face mask as he shot at holiday shoppers Tuesday at the Clackamas Town Center in Happy Valley, Oregon, near Portland. He killed two people and then himself. The photograph of Roberts depicts a thin chin beard and gauge earrings embedded in both lobes. Black, wavy hair frames a half-smile. Intended or not, the central image on the Facebook page of Jacob "Jake" Roberts, the mall gunman, is haunting. Roberts wrote in the first line of his introduction, which included grammatical errors. "If you were to ask someone that knows me they would probably say that I am a pretty funny person that takes sarcasm to the max. A "Follow Your Dreams" slogan painted on a wall is stamped "Cancelled" in red -- a work by famed street artist Banksy.

Describing himself, Roberts made an attempt at humor. "Hey what's up guys my names Jake and I'm an alcoholic... Lol just kidding," His Facebook page lists "shooting" as one of his 10 interests, along with camping, sleeping, rafting, BMX, sushi and spending money. "I'm the conductor of my choo choo train," he continued. "I may be young but I have lived one crazy life so far."

Roberts wrote on his Facebook page: "My friends are my family and I don't think that will ever change. I have done a lot for myself in the past year some good and some bad but I still press on. "I like hanging out with my friends and having a good time maybe get a little drunk every now and then. I like to think of myself as a bit of an adrenaline junkie... Yup that's right I'm a junkie lol. But I'm just looking to meet new people and see the world," Roberts typed.

One of his Facebook friends, Brittany Curry, 21, told media sources she dated Roberts for five months last year. They met through mutual friends in the Portland area, she said. When they were dating, Roberts was living in an apartment across from the Clackamas Town Center mall, Curry said. Roberts owned one gun, Curry said, but she didn't want to elaborate. Roberts wanted to be a firefighter and was taking classes at Clackamas Community College, Curry said. In the meantime, he had been working as a cook at Big Bertha's gyro eatery in Portland for more than two years, Curry said. About that job, Roberts commented on Facebook: "Right now I work at the most badass gyro shop in town. I am one of the few people that can say I love my job and actually mean it."
Published: 11 December 2012 06:19 PM - Updated: 12 December 2012 06:02 AM PST

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A gunman opened fire in a suburban Portland shopping mall Tuesday, killing two people and wounding another as people were doing their Christmas shopping, authorities said. Clackamas County sheriff’s Lt. James Rhodes said later that the gunman was dead, but he wouldn’t say how he died or provide any details about him.

Authorities were going store-to-store to secure the scene and to escort hiding shoppers outside, but Rhodes said there was no indication that there was more than one shooter.

Witnesses described a scene of chaos and disbelief as a gunman wearing some sort of camouflage outfit and a white mask shot an initial burst of fire and then more rounds at Clackamas Town Center. Shoppers tried to find safe areas as teams of police officers began entering the mall to find the shooter. Austin Patty, 20, who works at Macy’s, said he saw a man in a white mask carrying a rifle and wearing a bulletproof vest. He heard the gunman say “I am the shooter,” as if announcing himself, Patty said. He then fired several shots paced seconds apart. A series of rapid-fire shots in short succession followed. Patty said he ducked to the ground, then ran.

His Macy’s co-worker, Pam Moore, told The Associated Press the gunman was short, with dark hair, dressed in camouflage. He had body armor and a rifle. “I heard about 20 shots and everyone hit the ground,” Moore said. “That’s when we all just ran.”

Shaun Wik, 20, from Fairview, said he was Christmas shopping with his girlfriend and opened a fortune cookie at the food court. Inside was written “live for today, remember yesterday, think of tomorrow.” As he read it, he heard three shots. He heard a man he believes was the gunman shout, “Get down!” but Wik and his girlfriend ran. He heard seven or eight more shots. He didn’t turn around. “If I had looked back, I might not be standing here,” Wik said. “I might have been one of the ones who got hit.”

Kira Rowland told media sources that she was shopping at Macy’s with her infant son when the shots started. “All of a sudden you hear two shots, which sounded like balloons popping,” Rowland told the station. “Everybody got on the ground. I grabbed the baby from the stroller and got on the ground.” Rowland said she heard people screaming and crying. “I put the baby back in the stroller and ran like hell,” Rowland said. “It was awful. It was shots after shots after shots like a massacre. “It was just awful.”

Holli Bautista, 28, said she was shopping in the Macy’s for a Christmas dress for her daughter when she heard a two or three pops that sounded like firecrackers. “I heard people running and screaming and saying ‘Get out, there’s somebody shooting,“’ she told the AP. “It was a scene of chaos.” She said hundreds of shoppers and mall employees started running, and she and dozens of other people were trying to escape through an exit in the department store. Bautista said the Macy’s opens into the food court area, where it was reported the shootings took place. Bautista said it sounded like the shots were coming from that direction.

Tiffany Turgetto and her husband of Gladstone had exited Macy’s through the first floor when they heard the gunshots coming from the second floor of the mall. “People in front of us people were dropping, finding covering,” she told the media sources. “People were yelling screaming and gasping, yelling to get out. The lady next to us, she threw a chair and started running. We couldn’t run because the chair was there.” Turgetto and her husband and other people were able to quickly leave through a Barnes & Noble bookstore before the police arrived and locked down the mall. “I had left my phone at home. I was telling people to call 911. Surprisingly, people are around me, no one was calling 911. I think people were in shock.”

Murdering Masses!

Oakland, CA (WCJB) -- In the early morning hours of May 6, 18 year-old Alan Blueford was with two other individuals in East Oakland, on the 1900 block of 90th Avenue, when the group was stealthy approached by two Oakland police officers who thought they might have a gun. While the officers were attempting to detain the individuals, Blueford fled, running east on Olive St., turning south on 92nd Avenue and then east on Birch St. Oakland. Former NYPD and now Oakland police officer Miguel Masso (pictured below, right) gave chase. Shortly afterward, Blueford was dead, lying face up on the driveway of 9230 Birch in his blue jeans and black Nikes, with three bullet holes in his torso.

In the 110-page Oakland Police Department crime reports, which out of all the documents posted online, recount the events of May 6 most directly, police provide detailed accounts of interviews with more than two dozen witnesses. Narratives written by more than 45 different police personnel describe officers conducting traffic control at the scene, canvassing for evidence and witnesses, and setting up crime tape. While the reports do not necessarily provide additional revelations beyond what has already entered the public record, they do provide a more detailed narrative of the morning’s events.

According to the crime reports, there was a party going in the backyard of the residence in front of which Blueford was killed. But because of the heavy censoring, it is difficult for the reader to have a clear idea of what exactly is being blocked from public view in accounts of the events. For example, after a paragraph describing the first police other than Masso to arrive on the scene, an entire three-line paragraph is blacked out. At other times, fragments of sentences have been redacted. For example, in one line of a police report written by Oakland police Sergeant Terrance West, West writes “Masso was suffering from a GSW (gun shot wound) to the [censored].”

While pursuing Blueford, Masso passed a Cinco de Mayo party at a house where children were playing in the yard. It was in this yard that Masso pulled out his gun and fired four shots into the crowd, hitting Alan three times and killing him. Two of the three shots were fired into Alan's back as he lay bleeding on the ground. The last shot Masso fired ended up in his own leg. At a rally on July 31, a civil rights attorney noted how several city and county officials had sought to block the investigation into Blueford's death. Masso's partner had told the county coroner that the bullet in Masso's leg had been fired by Blueford. The coroner's report included this lie without any further investigation. Both Masso's partner and the coroner, the attorney noted, should be fired, along with the firing and prosecution of Masso. However, no Oakland city official has even called for an investigation into Blueford's death.

In the reports, witnesses recount to police portions of the chase that led Blueford and Masso to the house on Birch. They describe Blueford trying to get through the chain link gate at the residence, failing, and falling to the ground.

Then most of the accounts describe Masso standing about five feet away from Blueford, near the driveway. Several witnesses, according to the accounts, told police Masso was pointing his gun at Blueford, and that a series of three to five shots were fired. In the reports, no witnesses were able to say definitively who initiated the gunfire.

While several witnesses describe Blueford moving on the sidewalk before he was shot, or trying to get up, or reaching toward his waistband, only two of the accounts suggest Blueford shot at Masso first. Other than that, no witnesses told police that Blueford explicitly threatened Masso in any way, according to the witnesses’ statements to police in the reports.

One Newspaper reports that Masso has a well-documented history of violent behavior going back to his days as a New York cop. In the early morning hours of March 15, 2007, Masso and three other officers entered a Bronx, N.Y., holding cell where prisoner Rafael Santiago was sleeping. They told Santiago that he was to be transferred to Bronx Central Booking.

According to documents, Santiago refused to walk out of the holding cell with the officers. Masso and the three other cops responded by throwing Santiago to the floor, kicking him in the head and body, and then sadistically tasering and macing him as he lay on the ground. Santiago was then relocked into the holding cell where he begged for medical assistance for the six severe burns that covered different parts of his body. Masso refused to help the injured prisoner.

After Santiago filed a complaint with internal affairs, Masso resigned from the New York City Police Department rather than give an interview about the incident. However, he easily found a new job with the Morgan Hill Police Department of Santa Clara County, Calif. He transferred to the Oakland Police Department in 2008.

OPD Chief of Staff Sgt. Chris Bolton said that all transferred officers "receive a full background investigation, including a review of their personnel file" from past employers. Thus, there is no reason to doubt Bolton when he claims that Masso's record was well known when he was hired by the OPD. Hiring Masso did not represent an oversight on the part of OPD; rather it reflects its racist history.

Poetic Justice or Murder?

Posted: Sun. July 29, 2012 - Updated: Mon. July 30, 2012, 12:08 AM PDT

Rochester, NY -- On November 11, 1975, 18 year old Denise Hawkins was running from her abusive boyfriend down a Rochester, NY street when a 22 year old Rochester, NY Police officer named Michael Leach shot her dead. Leach, the son of former Rochester, NY Police Chief Delmar Leach, stated that Hawkins had a knife in her hand.

Denise Hawkins’ death was met with an outcry for justice from the community in Rochester, NY for several reasons. First, because she was an African American shot by a white police officer. Second, because she was a woman.

Despite demands from community activists in Rochester, such as the late Rev. Raymond Graves, Rochester Police officer Michael Leach was cleared of any wrongdoing in the shooting death of Denise Hawkins, and her killing was found to be justified. Ironically, as is usually the case after a Rochester Police officer shoots and kills an innocent person, Rochester, NY Police officer Michael Leach was promoted to Captain.

Michael Leach retired from the Rochester, NY Police department in 2001.

On Saturday July 21, 2012 Leach shot and killed his own son at the Clark’s Beach Hotel in Old Forge, NY. Ironic, isn’t it? Or is it?

According to New York State Police, Michael Leach (pictured above) now a part time Perry, NY Police officer, shot and killed his son with his .45 caliber Glock handgun, when his son entered the motel room they both shared. New York State Police say that Michael Leach, 59, claims he mistook his son, Matthew Leach, 37, for an intruder, before shooting him once in the back.

The Leach’s were part of a motorcycle group that stays at the Clark’s Beach motel every couple of years. Dan Rivet, owner of the motel said “For some reason, nobody knows why, his father whether he was having a nightmare or whatever he had his service revolver apparently in his room next to his bedside and he thought he was an intruder and shot him once in the back.”

Police officers are trained to shoot to kill, not shoot to wound, or shoot to disable. Law enforcement refers to the target-trained area as “Center mass”, that area just below the neck and just above the waist. It is this area of the body that police officers are trained to shoot at for a couple of reasons. First, because it is the broadest part of the body, therefore it is an area which would most likely guarantee a “sure hit.” Most interesting, is that “center mass” is the area of the body where a shot is most likely to cause death, hence the “shoot to kill” training. This is the same area where Michael Leach shot his own son.

Some argue that actually Michael Leach’s training and learned behavior as a Rochester, NY Police officer, and the fact that he had previously killed an innocent person, had a lot to do with his shooting and killing his own son. There is a certain state of mind that police officers have, where they are overzealous, trigger happy and overreact. Michael Leach has a history of this.

One must find it disturbing that Matthew Leach was shot in the back, meaning, we now know that it wasn’t an intruder, and that in fact it was Leach’s own son, but one can’t help but wonder, what if it had been an intruder, would shooting someone in the back be justified?

Michael Leach claims he really thought it was an intruder breaking into his motel room. But if a person has their back to you, where is there a threat?

In addition, if a person has their back to you, where would there be a need to use deadly force? Certainly these are important questions which need to be answered.

A complete and thorough investigation by the New York State Police is unlikely due to Michael Leach's status as a fellow law enforcement officer. Michael Leach is employed as a police officer in Perry, Wyoming County. Rochester police Capt. Peter Leach — Michael Leach’s brother — is in charge of the special detail currently policing the city’s downtown area. Both men are sons of former Rochester Police Chief Delmar Leach, who served from 1981-85.

In a way it is ironic (and poetic) that 37 years ago, just as Matthew Leach was being born, his father, a young, overzealous, trigger happy cop shot and killed an innocent woman who was actually running for help, and now Michael Leach, overreacts, is trigger happy, and shoots his own son in the back, killing him. Sadly, the Rochester, NY Police department taught Michael Leach well. They taught him to shoot to kill.

The Rochester Police Department has been under a court-ordered Federal Consent Decree from the United States Department of Justice since 1975 over its hiring practices. The Decree was part of 1975 settlement involving racial discrimination.

Another Manifesto!

Posted: Thurs., July 26, 2012, 11:45 AM - Updated: Thurs, July 26, 2012, 7:08 PM PDT

The Joker has Amnesia!

“‘Why am I here?’”

-- Accused mass murderer, James Holmes to jail officials, inquiring as to why he is incarcerated.
Colorado (WCJB) -- James Holmes, the accused mass murderer, has told jailhouse workers that he remains stumped about what landed him in a Colorado lockup, a jail staffer told media sources. “He claims he doesn’t know why he’s in jail,” the worker said Thursday. “He asked, ‘Why am I here?’” Holmes, 24, who is charged with shooting a dozen people to death and wounding 58 more at a screening of the new Batman movie. The jail worker said most folks inside the county lockup consider Holmes’ memory loss a ruse.

Holmes was also complaining of a stomach ache caused by lousy jail food after his sixth day at the Arapahoe County Detention Center, the worker said. The former California honor student picks at his meals on some days, and doesn’t eat at all on others. A typical breakfast would include sausage and grits, while lunch could mean a ham sandwich. “He’s claiming his belly hurts him,” the worker said. “He complained once that he didn’t like the food . . . The guy killed 12 people (all 12 pictured below) and he’s upset that he’s not getting a four-star meal?”

Published reports indicated that Holmes mailed a notebook filled with gruesome sketches and details of his plans for the attack in the crowded theater. The notebook was in a package sent to a professor at the University of Colorado, where Holmes was a Ph.D. candidate until dropping out of school just prior to the killings.

In a statement, the university denied a report that the package sat in its mailroom for a week before the shooting spree. The package was delivered by the U.S. Postal Service on the Monday after the shootings, and forced the evacuation of a campus building for 2 1/2 hours, the statement said. The notebook and the rest of the contents were turned over to investigators within hours of the package’s discovery, the university said. The FBI snapped up the evidence after school officials notified them that the package was at the university.

Holmes remains under 23-hour lockdown, leaving his cell just once a day. Authorities fear that other inmates could target Holmes, thus he is required to wear a bulletproof vest during his daily walk.

Posted: Monday, July 23, 2012, 11:55 PM - Updated: Jul 25, 2012 07:39 PM PDT

AURORA, Colo. -- The man accused in the movie house massacre at a Denver-area screening of the new "Batman" film mailed a notebook detailing his plans to a psychiatrist at his university before the attack. The package allegedly sent by 24-year-old James Eagan Holmes (pictured above, center) remained unopened in a mail room at the University of Colorado, for as long as a week before its discovery on Monday, July 23, according to a law enforcement source.

One media report said police and FBI agents were called to the University of Colorado Anschutz medical campus in Aurora on Monday morning after a psychiatrist who is a professor at the school reported receiving a package believed to be from the suspect. Although that package turned out to be from someone else and harmless, a search of the Campus Services' mail room turned up another parcel sent to the psychiatrist with Holmes' name in the return address, the source told the media.

After obtaining a search warrant, police took the package away and discovered its contents. The Denver media quoted its source saying: "Inside the package was a notebook full of details about how he was going to kill people. There were drawings of what he was going to do in it -- drawings and illustrations of the massacre." Images in the notebook included drawings of stick-figures shooting at other stick figures, the media report said.

Police say Holmes, wearing tactical body armor and a gas mask and toting three firearms (pictured above, center-inset) opened fire on a crowded midnight screening of "The Dark Knight Rises" in the Denver suburb of Aurora, killing 12 people and wounding 58 others. Holmes, who was arrested behind the theater immediately after the attack, made his first appearance in court on Monday, appearing sleepy and disoriented. Authorities plan to formally charge him on July 30.

Meanwhile, Holmes remained unapologetic and irrational in a Colorado jail where his life was at risk from inmates bent on revenge. Holmes, held under suicide watch in solitary confinement, remained in his murderous “Joker” persona after arriving at the Arapahoe Detention Center, a jailhouse worker told media sources. “Let’s just say he hasn’t shown any remorse,” the employee said. “He thinks he’s acting in a movie.” Holmes was still acting bizarrely a day after his rampage at a screening of “The Dark Night Rises” — the last film in the Batman trilogy.
“Did you see the movie? How does it end?”

-- Question from James Holmes to a jail employee on July 24, 2012.
“He was spitting at the door and spitting at the guards,” one released inmate told a News source outside the jail. “He’s spitting at everything. Dude was acting crazy.” Two other just-released inmates said the concerns of jail officials over Holmes’ survival were well-founded. The deranged suspected killer, a former honors student and Ph.D. candidate, said nothing and walked deliberately to his cell with six officers. He was offered a breakfast of grits and sausage, and a ham sandwich for lunch. Messages left with police in Aurora and other law enforcement officials involved in the case were not immediately returned. The judge in the case issued a protective order on Tuesday that strictly limits what attorneys, law enforcement and court staff can say publicly about the case.

On Wednesday the first funeral was held for one of the 12 people killed. Gordon Cowden, at 51 the oldest victim of the shooting, was a real estate appraiser who had taken his teenage daughters to the movie theater where he was killed. His daughters escaped unharmed. An excerpt from the funeral program attributed to his daughter Brooke read: "I will never forget that in such disorientation and confusion of that night what was certain were your yells, declarations of 'I love you' to both of us. Forever, with love, Brooke."

Wally Dorf!

Posted: Monday, July 23, 2012, 11:55 PM - Updated: Jul 25, 2012 05:39 PM PDT

New York (WCJB) -- Jason Bohn (pictured right) the law school grad accused of beating and strangling his girlfriend last month at their apartment in Astoria, Queens, appeared in Queens Supreme Court on Monday. Bohn, 33, disheveled, clad in gray sweatpants and a green polo shirt, did not speak as his lawyer entered a plea of not guilty at his arraignment Monday.

Bohn faces a 10-count indictment, including first-degree murder. On June 26, Weight Watchers financial analyst Danielle Thomas, 27, was found face-up, bruised and bloodied in the bathtub surrounded by bags of ice inside their 33rd St. apartment.

Bohn, who graduated from Columbia University and received his law degree from the University of Florida, was cuffed three days after the killing while eating dinner with his lawyer in White Plains, NY. Bohn, who could be looking at life in prison without parole, was placed on suicide watch and is being held without bail at the Bellevue Hospital prison ward, according to records.

Stowed Vengeance!

Posted: Thursday, Jul 26, 2012 7:26 PM PDT- Updated: Jul 27, 2012 1:56 AM PDT

Anaheim, CA -- Witnesses say Manuel Angel Diaz was unarmed when police shot him after a foot chase through an Anaheim alley on July 21. In response, hundreds of people have demonstrated in the streets, at the police station since and City Hall. The protesters tensions were heightened when Anaheim police fatally shot a second man, Joel Acevedo, in a separate incident on Sunday. Police have stepped up patrols in Anaheim in the wake of the incidents.

Police have said that both men were gang members. They said they thought Diaz had a gun when he reached for his waistband. Police said they saw several objects thrown onto a roof during the foot chase with Diaz. Police did not find a weapon. In the second shooting, police said they found a weapon near Acevedo.

Police were not talking about the details of the case, pending the outcome of parallel investigations by its own department and the Orange County District Attorney’s Office. The police department -- which has recorded eight police shootings so far this year amid rising crime -- faced additional criticism because after Diaz’s death, a police dog got out of an unsecured squad car and bit protesters.

Tuesday night's demonstration began with protests outside the City Council's meeting at the Anaheim City Hall, less than a mile and a half north of Disneyland, the city's most famous tourist attraction.

Police Chief John Welter said officers made 24 arrests after the protest that began at a City Council meeting Tuesday night turned violent, with demonstrators breaking windows and throwing rocks and bottles at police. Police responded with batons and nonlethal "bean-bag" and pepper spray projectiles, he said. Welter said there were more than 1,000 protesters Tuesday night, about two-thirds of whom were not from Anaheim -- but 20 of the 24 people arrested were local.

The family of the first man killed, 25-year-old Manuel Diaz, filed a civil rights and wrongful death lawsuit against the city and Police Department Tuesday seeking $50 million in damages. The suit, filed in state court, says police shot the unarmed Diaz in the back and that when he fell, they shot him in the head and killed him.

Cell phone video taken at the scene and posted to YouTube showed residents confronting police officers as they ordered bystanders to back away from the man lying face down on a lawn before they cordoned off the area with yellow police tape. The Diaz family attorney said tensions between police and the Latino community are “highly strained.”

"Police don't roust white kids in affluent neighborhoods who are just having a conversation. And those kids have no reason to fear police. But young men with brown skin in poor neighborhoods do. They are targeted by police, and something as simple as a friendly conversation is deemed 'suspicious activity' by police."

“Boxer’s Stance” Lies!

Posted: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 3:00 AM EDT- Updated: Jul 25, 2012 12:39 PM PDT

New York -- A 21-YEAR NYPD detective is under scrutiny this week for giving an unarmed, wanted man a “Gestapo-like” beating — and then allegedly evading questions about the 2008 incident. Detective David Gross swore that Neal Malangone had assumed a “boxer’s stance,” refused “six or seven” orders to get down, and flailed his arms, leaving him no choice but to use brutal force against the man. The problem for Gross is that virtually none of that story appears to be true.

On the morning of Sept. 21, 2008, Malangone, 27, was being trailed by cops for allegedly throwing a garbage can through his mother-in-law’s window a few weeks earlier. Gross and two partners followed Malangone, eventually cornering him in the vestibule of a Chase bank on Woodhaven Blvd. in Queens. A surveillance video from the bank shows Gross entering the ATM lobby with his gun drawn and what appears to be a baton in his other hand. Malangone immediately raised his hands, palms-up, then put his arms down, walked to the middle of the lobby and appeared to be lowering himself to the floor when Gross kicked him in the upper back. When Malangone rose, there was a bloody trail on the floor and the side of his face was streaked with blood.
“Malangone caused the confrontation. Gross thought this guy was about to punch him in the face.”

-- A Detectives Endowment Association lawyer

“It’s hard to get more blatant than this,” said Malangone’s lawyer, who has filed a $25 million lawsuit in Brooklyn Federal Court against the city, Gross, and Gross’ partners, Detectives Angel Lopez and Jaime Arroyo. “(Malangone) raised his arms and immediately tried to get on the floor,” the attorney said. “It seems like they ran in there with the intention to hurt him. It was heavy-handed from the get-go,” the lawyer added. “It’s almost Gestapo-like.”

Gross is took the witness stand in his own defense Tuesday at the NYPD trial room in Police Headquarters to explain the incident. He had earlier refused to plead guilty and be docked 10 days’ pay. If found guilty now, he could lose one month of salary. Furthermore, the city will not pay to defend Gross in the civil suit if he is found guilty in the departmental hearing.

Gross has received many departmental awards, but he also has been a defendant in at least two other federal lawsuits, including a case in which he was sued for firing 15 shots at a teen armed with a toy gun. Gross was cleared of wrongdoing by the Brooklyn district attorney and the NYPD. The lawsuit was settled in 2000 for $250,000, according to the city. Gross was sued a second time in federal court for shooting a Brooklyn man in the back, and the city settled that case for $250,000 in 2005.

A Detectives Endowment Association lawyer called Gross a highly decorated cop who could have retired by now with a tax-free pension. He refused to plead guilty because he believes the charges are wrong, the lawyer said. “Malangone caused the confrontation,” the same attorney said. “Gross thought this guy was about to punch him in the face.” Moschella conceded that Gross’ gun struck the suspect in the head “unintentionally” while he was trying to subdue him. Malangone’s lawyer said that without the video, the detective would have gotten away with bloodying Malangone’s head.

In the current case, Malangone’s lawyers went to court after the incident to obtain the bank’s tape and turned it over to the Civilian Complaint Review Board, which deemed Gross’ actions excessive. “Det. Gross’s action of kicking Mr. Malangone was gratuitous in light of the circumstances of the arrest," CCRB investigator Ryan Meltzer wrote in his report. “Det. Gross's use of a blunt instrument against Mr. Malangone was an improper and reckless escalation of physical force that was unwarranted given the conditions of the apprehension." The investigator also noted that Gross gave "evasive" answers when questioned under oath about the arrest, even after he was confronted with the video. The veteran didn't recall kicking the suspect or even drawing his baton. "(Gross) made no attempt to explain his behavior," Meltzer said.

Lopez and Arroyo were not charged with wrongdoing and claimed they didn't see how Malangone was injured.

In the weeks before he was arrested, Malangone had refused to turn himself in and reportedly threatened Arroyo, “You want me, come get me and you will see what will happen to you,” according to the CCRB report.

Last May, Brooklyn cop Diego Palacios was busted for falsely claiming he was nearly mowed down by a motorist after a surveillance tape showed the exact opposite was true.

Arbitrarily Singled Out!

Posted: Monday, July 23, 2012, 9:37 PM - Updated: Jul 24, 2012 04:53 PM PDT

New York - A former NYPD detective, who was the only officer involved in the 2006 police shooting of Sean Bell (pictured above, center-inset) to be booted from the force, is suing for reinstatement. Isnora, who was the first to fire at Bell outside a Queens strip club and squeezed off 11 shots, was canned after a departmental trial earlier this year. Gescard Isnora (pictured above, center) charges in a suit in Manhattan Supreme Court that the NYPD arbitrarily singled him out for dismissal, while brass allowed two other detectives, who were previously acquitted of manslaughter raps along with Isnora, to resign. Those detectives, Michael Oliver and Marc Cooper, cut plea deals and resigned, keeping all or part of their pensions.

Isnora was never offered a plea deal. Officer Micheal Carey, who rejected one, was found not guilty at the same departmental trial. The only other cop who fired, Officer Paul Hedley, was reprimanded, but not charged, by the department. “Everybody was given the opportunity to resign except Gessie,” said Isnora’s lawyer. “It wasn’t as if he got the offer and rejected it. They needed a scapegoat.”

After the detectives killed Bell, a 23-year-old groom-to-be, with a 50-bullet barrage, the key question for Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly and NYPD brass was whether Bell or the men in his car had a gun. Frantic to prove Bell or his pals shot at cops, crime scene Capt. Michael Kletzel ordered detectives to remove Bell's car door, which was later taken to Queens' 103rd Precinct detective squad, sources said. Police and law enforcement sources said detectives then broke or lost the door's hinges, forcing staff to scramble and buy $45 replacements at a local junkyard.

"They were looking for a gun to justify what happened," said a source who was at the Nov. 25, 2006, shooting. All this was done before staff reconstructed how police fired at the vehicle - measurements that could have been skewed by the car door being removed, damaged and rehung, the sources said. "There's a right way to do things and a wrong way. A case like this - we're lucky that it hasn't come back to bite us," the source said.

The NYPD would not comment. It tried Isnora for violating protocols for use of firearms and taking enforcement action while undercover. His suit alleges that the department’s decision relied heavily on an assessment by a deputy chief who did limited undercover work.

Team Member '86ed!

Posted: Jul 18, 2012 3:22 PM PDT - Updated: Jul 24, 2012 11:53 AM PDT

LAS VEGAS, NV -- Nicholas Bickle, a Navy SEAL will spend the next 17 years behind bars for his role in a scheme to sell Iraqi machine guns smuggled into the U.S. Prosecutors alleged that Bickle engaged in the illegal scheme for his own profit. Prosecutors believe that Bickle smuggled the weapons from Iraq where he was last deployed as a Navy SEAL. It isn't exactly clear how Bickle got more than 70 firearms, including some 30 machine guns, from the Middle East into the United States. The case clearly raises questions about the flow of illegal weapons from the battlefield into the United States.

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms led the investigation. The undercover investigation into his crimes spanned several cities, including Las Vegas, San Diego and Chicago. In Chicago, Bickle was playing a different kind of hero. The real-life Navy SEAL had a small acting role in the movie Transformers 3. "When we found out it was a Navy SEAL that was doing this we were all pretty shocked," said ATF Special Agent Erick Fox.

During a series of undercover weapons purchases, Las Vegas Metro Detective Noe Larios initially buys from convicted co-conspirators Omar Aguirre and Andy Kaufman of Las Vegas. "My ultimate goal, was me as law enforcement, be the person that purchased these firearms," said Larios. "So they wouldn't get into the hands of criminals and people that could endanger our families, the residents of Las Vegas, or this country." Aguirre and Kaufman introduced Larios to Rick Paul, Bickle's childhood friend in Colorado. Paul testified, that at Bickle's direction, he sold Larios an additional dozen machine guns without regard for what this virtual stranger intended to do with them. Paul told Larios to say he had got them at a gun show, if anyone asked.

Between July and August of 2010, Larios spent more than $10,000 on four AK-47 style machine guns and five pistols. Some of the weapons bore the mark of the Iraqi military. During the final undercover purchase, Paul acknowledged that a Navy Seal (Bickle) was getting the weapons. "This investigation has a lot of sensational points in it, that's true," said ATF Special Agent in Charge Tom Chittum. "It doesn't change the fact, that at the end of the day, this was an investigation of the illegal sale of machine guns onto American streets."

Investigators further linked Bickle to the conspiracy with bank records, text messages, and search warrants of his San Diego home and storage unit. Among the items recovered was a footlocker with a false bottom. Paul testified Bickle used it to smuggle some of the weapons, including an AK-47 he gave to filmmaker Peter Berg as a gift, in March of 2009. That transaction happened more than a year before Bickle's own acting debut in Transformers 3.

Bickle's attorney did not return media phone calls, however he reportedly plans to appeal his conviction. Bickel's trial lawyer told the jury that his co-defendants were the real bad guys in the smuggling scheme. All of them pleaded guilty and agreed to testify against Bickle.

Nickel Plated!

Posted: Jul 13, 2012 - Updated: Jul 24, 2012 06:03 PM PDT

New York -- A city cop was so hooked on prescription pills and deep in debt to his drug dealer that he stole at least four loaded guns and a bulletproof vest from colleagues — and then sold them to feed his habit, prosecutors said.

Nicholas Mina, 31, stole the police-issued items from lockers at the 9th Precinct station house in the East Village, officials said. He often worked the night shift unsupervised.

“He’s a fuckin' scumbag,” a detective said near the precinct. “He’s going away for a long time.”

On the force about four and a half years, Mina was busted Thursday night. He quickly confessed to putting his fellow cops’ lives on the line by selling guns to a known drug dealer, assistant district attorney Chris Prevost told a judge at the arraignment on Friday.

“Over two months in five separate thefts he stole four separate loaded 9-mm. semiautomatic weapons and a ballistic vest from fellow officers in the 9th Precinct,” Prevost said. “We have a confession (Thursday) night to the theft and the sale of the guns, laying it on his drug use and his debt to his drug dealer, Ivan Chavez.”

A Fried Five!

Posted: 06/22/2012 6:02 pm - Updated at 10:40 PM PT, 07/25/2012

NEW YORK -- A disgraced former NYPD officer burst into tears in Brooklyn federal court on Friday as he was sentenced to nearly five years behind bars for an extortion scheme and for arresting a Staten Island man on fabricated charges in 2011. Michael Dargjati, 33, an eight-year NYPD veteran assigned to Staten Island, was arrested and stripped of his badge last October after federal agents caught him on a wiretap plotting an extortion scheme involving an off-duty snowplow business. He can also be heard using racist language to boast about setting up innocent black men for arrest. Daragjati was also charged with extortion for attacking a man who he believed had stolen snowplow equipment from him and for threatening him with a gun. He pleaded guilty to civil rights and extortion charges in January.

In April 2011, Daragjati, who is white, stopped and frisked Kenrick Gray, a 33-year-old black man, and found no weapons or contraband. But after Gray complained about his treatment during the search, Daragjati took him into custody on a charge of resisting arrest, claiming that Gray flailed his arms and legs during the arrest. Gray spent 36 hours in jail. On the wiretap, Daragjati told a friend that Gray had not resisted arrest and that he had "fried another nigger," federal prosecutors said.

Stop & Frisk: Lying is the Norm!

A tearful Darajgati, surrounded by family and friends, begged the judge to let him serve his sentence at home, under house arrest, so he could take care of his wife and three daughters. "My daughters knew that daddy put bad people in jail," Daragjati said, wiping his eyes. "Now how do I explain that daddy's in jail?"

District Judge William F. Kuntz II was unsympathetic, handing down the maximum sentence. Kuntz noted that Daragjati made little reference to his victims in his plea for leniency.

Daragjati's attorney, said after the proceeding that the sentence was too harsh and that the judge focused too much on the civil rights complaint in his decision for both charges. But he conceded that Daragjati had a problem with racism.

Daragjati's sentencing in June came amidst growing public outrage over the racial disparities in the use of stop and frisks by the NYPD. In 2011, 87 percent of the nearly 700,000 stops conducted by NYPD cops were of blacks or Latinos. In May, Gray added his run-in with Daragjati to a federal lawsuit, claiming he was unlawfully stopped and frisked two separate times by NYPD cops in 2010. Daragjati has also had two civilian complaints and is the subject of three lawsuits, some still pending, all involving African-American males, including Gray. "It's not a coincidence, he is a racist," his attorney said said.


Posted at 10:17 PM ET, 06/21/2012 - Updated at 12:00 AM PT, 06/27/2012

Culpeper, Va. -- Culpeper police fired the officer who is charged with killing a Sunday school teacher while on duty in February, town officials said in a statement. Daniel Harmon-Wright, 32, was terminated on Tuesday after police completed an internal affairs investigation into the fatal shooting of 54-year-old Patricia Cook (pictured above, center) after he responded to a suspicious-person call. Officials provided no details of the department’s investigation. Harmon-Wright, who shot and killed Patricia Cook as she sat, unarmed, in her Jeep Wrangler earlier this year, was let go by the department effective June 19, according to a news release by the Town of Culpeper.

On the day of the shooting, Harmon-Wright (pictured above, center) responded to a call about a suspicious woman sitting in a Jeep Wrangler parked in the parking lot of Epiphany Catholic School. According to Virginia State Police, Cook was inside the vehicle and had a brief conversation with Harmon-Wright. "While attempting to retrieve her identification, the woman suddenly closed her driver's side window trapping the officer's arm and started driving away dragging the officer alongside," stated a state police press release in February. Cook is said to have dragged along the officer until he allegedly shot her and the vehicle crashed.

Witnesses are said to have disputed the official account of the shooting. There was shouting, the police officer had his gun drawn and the Jeep Wrangler was rolling across a parking lot, said Kris Buchele, who took notice just in time to witness the deadly climax between the officer and a Sunday school teacher. The officer, jogging alongside the Wrangler, tapped on the driver’s-side window with his gun as Patricia Cook rolled it up, Buchele remembered, and then the order came in a booming voice: “Stop or I’ll shoot!"

Fauquier County Commonwealth's Attorney Jim Fisher acknowledged that a struggle took place but said the events in the police report are only "partially accurate." "The terms trapped and dragged were used and these were not descriptors that I would have used in connection with that particular press release," Fisher explained. "There was certainly a brief struggle at the window of this particular motor vehicle and the officer involved suffered a minor injury. In many ways, that's why we have an investigative process to vet out these details."

A special investigative grand jury began to look into the case in April. "Without commenting on the particulars of the investigation, over the course of the month of May, this special investigative grand jury heard from more than 45 witnesses, received more than 100 separate exhibits and was presented with reams of documentary evidence," Fisher said.

Harmon-Wright (pictured below, center) of Gainesville, was indicted in May on a murder charge and three weapons charges. Harmon-Wright, 32, surrendered to State Police and is now free on $100,000 bond.. Harmon-Wright has also been charged with malicious shooting into an occupied vehicle, malicious shooting into an occupied vehicle resulting in a death, and use of a firearm in the commission of a felony. The former officer claims he fired in self-defense after she trapped his fingers in the Jeep’s windows and began driving away.

Patricia Cook's widower, Gary Cook, has filed a wrongful death lawsuit against Harmon-Wright. Gary Cook, a disabled veteran, said he does not believe Harmon-Wright's version of the events, according to media sources. His wife's car had crank windows, he said, adding that the officer would have had plenty of time to remove his arm before driving away, the news site reported. In an unusual twist, the officer’s mother was indicted Tuesday on three counts of forgery of public documents. Virginia State Police said evidence had come to light concerning efforts by the woman, Bethany P. Sullivan, 56, of Orange, Va., to purge negative information from her son’s personnel file. She had been a Culpeper police employee but left in 2010. Sullivan is free on an unsecured bond of $5,000 per count.

The indictment, handed up by a special grand jury, is highly unusual. There have been few cases in the United States in which an officer has faced so serious a charge in connection with actions taken on duty. Harmon-Wright, is a former U.S. Marine and five-year veteran of the police department.

NYPD: Quiet Courage!

Posted: 06/15/2012 9:51 am - Updated: 06/16/2012 02:07 am PDT New York -- Tensions are high between Brooklyn residents and the NYPD after an unarmed 23-year-old woman was fatally shot by an NYPD officer in East Flatbush Thursday. Around 5:40PM, The New York Daily News reports, plainclothes cops spotted Shantel Davis drive erratically in a Toyota Camry she'd allegedly stolen at gunpoint earlier this month. After running a series of red lights, she crossed a double yellow line at East 38th Street where, according to NYPD spokesman Paul Browne, she crashed into a minivan.
"Based on the facts and circumstances, I am confident our detective’s actions were appropriate and justified.” -- June 15, 2012, Michael Palladino, president of the Detectives' Endowment Association.
As cops approached Davis -- who had an extensive criminal history, including 8 arrests, according to police -- she attempted to open the passenger side door. A cop was hit by the door and pushed backwards. Davis then reportedly went back to the driver's side and put the car in reverse, hitting the gas. At the same time, another cop, Detective Phil Atkins, entered the vehicle through the driver's side door, attempting to put the car in park. In one hand, he was carrying a gun. "He’s attempting with the other hand to shift the gear into park,” Browne said. “When she’s hitting the gas, a single round was discharged from his firearm, striking the woman in the chest.” Cops then asked Davis to step out of the car, which she did, dramatically stumbling onto the street, bleeding profusely as a large crowd looked on in horror. Browne said it was still unclear if the the officer intentionally pulled the trigger of if it fired accidentally. Neighborhood residents were upset Thursday at what they were concerned was another case of excessive police force. As police descended on the scene of the crime, people screamed, "Murderers!" "She did not try to put no car in reverse,” one witness said. ”They were already on her, she had nowhere to go.” State Assemblyman Nick Perry called for an investigation. “I am seriously concerned that the police may have not acted with good judgment," he said. " Deadly force appeared to have been unwarranted in this case.” (Shantel Davis (inset) pictured left) City Councilman Jumaane Williams, who visited Davis' family to break the news, also questioned the cop's use of force. "I must call the NYPD to task for the rapid public release of information regarding this victim, which may have taken place before notification of the shooting to her family. They should show greater care in the handling of a sensitive inquiry in its early stages, or at the least provide equity to the balance of facts being released; the record of the shooter, who reportedly has a number of outstanding civil rights complaints himself and carries an unfavorable reputation in the community, should be treated with the same level of consideration as the record of the deceased." He also urged the community to stay calm. "Emotions are understandably running high, but we should not allow this to spawn any retaliatory or secondary violent activity." Detective Atkins, a 12-year NYPD vet, was the target of seven lawsuits fingering him as a violent enforcer who skirts the law. Michael Palladino, president of the Detectives' Endowment Association, said, “Based on the facts and circumstances, I am confident our detective’s actions were appropriate and justified." The NYPD detective, Atkins, 44, who killed Davis as she fled police in Brooklyn yesterday is the target of several lawsuits that claim he is a brutal, door-busting cop who attacks suspects before finding evidence of their guilt. The city settled five of the suits — to the tune of more than $224,000 — and the last two are still pending. Atkins's alleged victims say he has a habit of drawing his gun and arresting would-be suspects violently only to find out later that he’s got no case against them. One, schoolteacher Gillian Brown, said Atkins and his team of cops from the 67th Precinct’s Brooklyn South Narcotics Division busted into her Brooklyn home in 2008 with their guns drawn at about 5:30 a.m., while she was showering. One of the cops — it's not clear who — called her a “bitch” and demanded she reveal where she kept her crack cocaine. Brown was arrested violently, she claimed, “roughly marched down the stairs” and held with extra-tight handcuffs, according to court papers. Her son was charged with fifth-degree possession of marijuana. The crack cocaine detectives sought was never found and a criminal case against Brown was never filed. The city settled with her for $140,000. NYPD spokesman Browne brushed off the lawsuits on a call with reporters today. “This is a litigious town and active officers have lawsuits and complaints,” Browne said. Palladino, president of the Detectives’ Endowment Association, also defended Atkins. “It it is unfair to measure a narcotics detective’s performance by lawsuits that are filed,” Palladino told The Post. He said some of the lawsuits are filed by thugs in Atkins’ precinct hoping to make a quick buck. “Drug dealers are interested in making money either by selling drugs or filing lawsuits,” Palladino added. Of the seven lawsuits, stops and arrests Atkins conducted either led to no prosecution or charges were dismissed later on.

Shots Fired: '8 dead, 1 Critical'!

Posted: 10/12/2011 04:24:34 PM PDT - Updated: 10/14/2011 02:03:34 PM PDT
Seal Beach, Calif. -- A shooter, Scott Dekraii (pictured left) opened fire in a Southern California hair salon, leaving eight people dead and one critically wounded, according to Los Angeles media sources. Six of the eight were shot fatally, were declared dead on the scene and the three people injured were hospitalized in critical condition, with two of the three ultimately dying after failed medical intervention. Authorities responded to the shooting at Salon Meritage in Seal Beach, Calif., a coastal town about 30 miles south of Los Angeles. The salon is in the 500 block of Pacific Coast Highway. "We have fatalities throughout the salon," said Sgt. Steve Bowles of the Seal Beach Police Department during a news conference, according to local media sources. It is unknown at this time if the victims were customers or employees.

Reader Pageviews by Country

From: August 26, 2014 7:00 PM – Sept. 2, 2014 6:00 PM
 photo 99c27cea-1783-45b3-a168-5804f42173ac_zps33d73a29.png

«• Thank you for visiting Corrupt Justice™. Enjoy our Free Movie Intermission! Don't forget to Bookmark Us & Tell A Friend! We're Global! •»

Movie Intermission!

Police Beatdowns U.S.A. ~ 2014!

Description: United States -- In California, in an incident captured on video, we saw a barefoot woman described as harmless, being subdued and pummelled by a California Highway Patrol officer. In this compilation we look at similar police encounters spanning 2008 through 2014. Previous Video: The O.J. Simpson Murder Saga: 20 Years Later! Read more on the State of Florida v. Michael Dunn (Indictment, Police Reports, Civil Complaint).
More Below

Post a Comment