Enter Text Here to Search Corrupt Justice™ and Williby Blogs:

Top News Stories ~ 2018!


(Top video) Miami Beach, FL · (@Wilabee) ~ United States (WCJB) (Originally Published: March 26, 2016 ~ Updated: July 4, 2018) -- Watch as three men distract the store clerk and place card (reader) skimmer on ATM Point-of-Sale Machine.

"Black Cop Shoots 9 Y.O. White Girl!"

Wichita, Kansas ~ ( Originally Published: June 23, 2018 ~ Updated: July 9, 2018) -- (Photo) Former Wichita police officer Dexter Betts is charged with one count of aggravated battery in a shooting that wounded a 9-year-old girl on Dec. 30, 2017.
Read more at: ***

Corrupt Justice™ & The Attorney Depot™ Celebrating Over Thirty Million (36 Million) Views (Combined)!
Notice: Our HTTPS settings have changed. All visitors are now able to view our blog over an encrypted connection by visiting https://willibys-corruptjustice.blogspot.com. Existing links and bookmarks to our blog will continue to work.

"Golden [Guy] Killer Appears In Court!"
Sacramento, California ~ ( Originally Published: March 26, 2016 ~ Updated: July 4, 2018) -- The Golden State Killer, Joseph DeAngelo, is one of the most prolific predators in U.S. history. He sometimes invaded different houses on consecutive nights. Deangelo sometimes returned to the same neighborhood so often that the people who lived there slept in shifts. He terrorized the suburbs of Sacramento. Later on, he continued his murderous crime spree, near Los Angeles, hundreds of miles to the south. (See: Full Hearing!)
Watch More At: The Harry Williby Channel!

Corrupt Justice™ ~ 2018
Oakland, California
«• More Stories and Videos @ Corrupt Justice™! •»

Milwaukee, Wisconsin · (@Wilabee) ~ United States (WCJB) (Originally Published: May 23, 2018 ~ Updated: May 24, 2018) -- The video (Click here) shows an officer approaching Sterling Brown as he goes to get back into his car. The car was parked right in front of the Walgreens (the lot is essentially empty because it’s about 2 a.m.). Brown points out that he doesn’t see anything wrong with parking across two lanes since the lot is empty. The officer tells Brown to back away from him and calls for backup. When backup arrives, the officer (whose name was not released by MPD) says he “only wanted one [car for backup].” He claims that Brown got “right up in my face.” Several officers surround Brown. One angrily tells him to get his hand out of his pocket. When Brown points out that his hands are full, the officer wrenches Brown’s hand out, and a group of officers wrestle him to the ground and tase him. Brown can be heard groaning in anguish after an officer shouts “Taser! Taser! Taser!”

Parkland, FL {PUBLISHED: February 22, 2018 at 02:50 pm | UPDATED: February 23, 2018 at 02:45 pm} -- Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel announced Thursday that school resource officer, Deputy Scot Peterson turned in his retirement papers. Scot retired after being told he would be placed on leave without pay. Peterson was on the campus of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School last week during the fatal school shooting.Peterson was armed and in uniform during the shooting. Israel said there was video showing Peterson's actions, but the video would not be released because the investigation is continuing. He said the video showed Peterson take up a position outside the building, but "he never went in."

New York, NY {PUBLISHED: March 6, 2017 at 12:50 pm | UPDATED: August 24, 2017 at 01:53 am} -- The New York health department alerted doctors to the case of a newborn who fell ill after undergoing the ultra-Orthodox Jewish practice in which the circumcision wound is cleaned by the Rabbi's mouth. The baby boy was rushed to hospital when he developed herpes following the controversial ancient circumcision ritual. A rash is said to have spread across the child’s genitals, buttocks, inner thighs and ankle two weeks after the procedure. An estimated 3,000 babies are circumcised each year using the method in New York City. NYC is home to the largest Jewish population outside Israel. There have been six cases of herpes among children who have had the ritual known as metzitzah b’peh performed on them since February 2015. Of the six previously undisclosed cases, two occurred last year and three in 2015. Herpes, a highly contagious viral disease which can cause blisters and ulcers. Herpes is more severe in newborn babies as their immune systems are not fully developed. Since 2000, there have been 24 cases of infant herpes linked to circumcision, leading to two deaths and two cases of brain damage.

(Published: Thurs., April 13, 2017) — On Monday, Nandi Cain Jr. had just gotten off work and was headed to his Sacramento apartment when he noticed an officer approaching from behind him with his hand on his gun, according to police accounts, videos of the event and local news reports. Cain put his hands up as the officer approached, but continued to walk away slowly. He asked the police officer the reason for the stop, then protested when he heard it: “You were jaywalking,” the officer said on the dash-cam video released by the police department this week. “I looked both ways,” Cain replied. “You’re harassing me. I just got off work. You’re trying to pull me over for nothing.” Click here for video

EL CENTRO, CA (WCJB) ~ United States The El Centro Police Department said it's investigating a video that shows officers using force on a suspect who put several people in danger Tuesday afternoon. The video shows officers beating 23-year-old Elizardo Saenz, an El Centro resident. It also shows a K-9 police dog attacking Saenz. (Click here for video)

Oakland, CA (WCJB) ~ United States -- A sex scandal involving Oakland police officers and a then underage girl has all the makings of a TV thriller. The saga is full of twists and turns. The scandal erupted months after Officer Brendan O'Brien committed suicide. O'Brien left a note spilling the details, including names. Three Oakland officers were placed on paid leave. A source said O'Brien in his suicide note confessed to exchanging messages with a young woman who goes by the name Celeste Guap. However, the note says he did not have sexual contact with her. The same sources said she has met multiple officers. In the note, O'Brien named the officers, including one sergeant, involved in the alleged sexual misconduct with Guap. Guap is the daughter of a Oakland police dispatcher. The police investigation will look at whether Guap was under age during some of the encounters with officers. (Click here for video)

New Orleans, LA (WCJB) ~ United States -- On September 4, 2005, New Orleans police received a call from an officer at Danziger Bridge reporting gunfire. Several NOPD officers—including Sgt. Kenneth Bowen, Sgt. Robert Gisevius, Officer Anthony Villavaso, and Officer Robert Faulcon—arrived at the scene in a Budget rental truck. They proceeded to open fire with assault rifles and a shotgun on an unarmed family, the Bartholomews, who had been walking to a grocery store and were then sheltering behind a concrete barrier. 17-year-old James Brissette—a family friend—was killed, and four other people were wounded. The police shooters stated that while approaching the bridge, they had been fired on by civilians, and were forced to return fire. Homicide detective Arthur "Archie" Kaufman was made the lead investigator on the case. He was later found guilty of conspiring with the defendants to conceal evidence in order to make the shootings appear justified, including fabricating information for his official reports on the case. NOPD lieutenant Michael Lohman also encouraged the officers to "provide false stories about what had precipitated the shooting" and plant a firearm near the scene. (Click here for video)

Aiken, S.C. (WCJB) ~ United States -- A horrifying new dashcam video shows at least one white member of the Aiken, S.C. Police Department search inside a black man’s rectum for the apparent crime of being a passenger in a car with paper tags, which, it bears noting, is not a crime in the state of South Carolina. Driving a car with paper tags isn’t illegal either, as long as they aren’t expired. The car belonged to a woman named Lakeya Hicks, who had the paper tags because she had recently purchased the vehicle. Hicks’ tags weren’t expired, and a check on her license came up clean. However, the cops didn’t let her go. (Click here for video)

Brooklyn, NY (WCJB) ~ United States -- When an unmarked police car drove very close to mailman Glenn Grays in Brooklyn, Grays shouted at the car. Four plainclothes officers got out of the car and started to handcuff him. Grays initially tried to resist, and one of the officers said “Stop resisting! You’re going to get hurt if you don’t give me your fucking hands.” (Click here for video)

Fresno, CA (WCJB) ~ United States -- (Warning Graphic Video) Fresno Police shoot and kill mentally ill man within seconds of exiting their patrol vehicle! (Click here for video)

Royal Oaks, MI (WCJB) ~ United States -- Another case of police brutality in the city of Royal Oak. The man doesn't resist at all! The reason for his arrest remains unknown. It appears as if the officers wanted to rip a limb off of him! (Click here for video)

San Francisco, CA (WCJB) ~ United States (Feb. 29, 2016) -- Cops CAUGHT ON CAMERA brutally beating man. When they realize they've been FILMED they try to confiscate the camera and ID the guy recording them. WATCH the video and see how well that went for them. SPREAD THE WORD! THIS IS HOW YOU RESPOND when a VIOLENT COP tries to take your camera! CALL Internal Affairs Division, 415-837-7170 and ask them why their officers BEAT people and then ILLEGALLY try to confiscate evidence of Police Brutality? (Click here for video)
Chowchilla, CA ~ United States -- Tyler Hormel, arrested by Madera County Sheriff''s Office on Monday (Feb. 8, 2016) and accused of sexual misconduct with a minor, has been fired from the Chowchilla Police Force, and charged with sexual misconduct. (Click here for video)
Marion County, Florida ~ United States -- A federal grand jury in Tampa has indicted a former Florida sheriff’s deputy on charges of violating the civil rights of an unarmed Black man, who was brutally beaten after surrendering to him and other officers following a brief chase last year, reports Reuters. Former Marion County sheriff’s deputy Jesse Terrell, 33, is accused of using excessive force against Derrick Price during the incident in August 2014 that was captured on video, according to the indictment handed down late Tuesday. Four of Terrell’s former colleagues pleaded guilty to the charge after accepting a deal, according to media sources. (Click here for video)
Wake County, North Carolina ~ United States -- Shon Demetrius McClain died from blunt force trauma to the head and neck 13 days after prosecutors say he got into a fight with officer Markeith Council in Wake County, North Carolina.(Click here for video)
New York ~ United States -- Opening statements and testimony began this week in the long-awaited trial of New York City police officer Peter Liang for the killing of Akai Gurley, an unarmed 28-year-old African-American man walking down the stairs in his apartment building, part of the Louis H. Pink housing projects in the East New York section of Brooklyn. Jury selection in the case was completed last week. Gurley died more than 14 months ago, on November 20, 2014, as two cops were making a “vertical patrol,” checking the stairwells in the high-rise building. As Brooklyn Assistant District Attorney Marc Fliedner put it, opening the prosecution’s case, “Akai Gurley is dead today because he crossed paths with Peter Liang.” Liang was indicted by a Brooklyn grand jury on manslaughter and other charges last February, and both prosecution and defense agree on the immediate events that led to Gurley’s death.(Click here for video)
Oklahoma City, OK ~ United States -- Daniel Holtzclaw has officially been sentenced for the rape and sexual assault of 13 Black women in Oklahoma. Will serve the rest of his life behind bars. He was sentenced to 263 years in prison. Holtzclaw, 29, was convicted in December of 2015, on 18 of the 36 counts he had been facing — including four counts of first-degree rape. (Click here for video)

United States -- Police officers physically outmatched by a combative male, resort to taser use. (Click here for video)

Chicago, IL -- Surveillance video (Click here for video) in connection with a Chicago police officer's fatally shooting 17-year-old Cedrick Chatman was released today by attorneys for the teen's family. A federal judge ordered the release of footage showing the 2013 shooting today after the city withdrew its objection to its being made public. Chicago police officer Kevin Fry fatally shot Chatman Jan. 7, 2013, in broad daylight during a foot chase, according to court records. Chatman’s family had fought for the video to be released as part of a wrongful death lawsuit they filed over the shooting against the city, Fry and Chicago police officer Lou Toth, who pursued Chatman along with Fry during the foot chase. Family members have argued the video will counter the city and police’s narrative that the 17-year-old was a danger to police. IPRA concluded the officers' actions were justified because they reasonably believed Chatman was armed at the time.

Brooklyn, NY -- A newly-released surveillance video (Click here for video) contradicts an undercover NYPD police officer who arrested four people in Brooklyn for allegedly trying to rob him on Dec. 26, 2015, according to a defense lawyer. Jean Scott, 33; Peterson Duplan, 28; Ricardi Joseph, 29; and Samantha Dabel, 24, said that they were approached by a man who tried to buy drugs from them at a hardware store. The undercover cop was identified as Winston McDonald, who testified in court that Duplan allegedly flashed a switchblade at him outside of the store, and said, "Give me your money or I will stab you," according to court papers.

Forth Worth, TX -- The mother of ‘affluenza’ teen Ethan Couch was ordered released from a Tarrant County jail cell after a bond hearing this afternoon. She may be leaving the jail soon. Judge Wayne Salvant ordered her bond reduced to $75,000 with several conditions. The conditions include weekly visits with the Community Supervisions and Corrections Department of Tarrant County. She is also not to consume alcoholic beverages or use social media. “Let’s look at it for what it is, I understand everyone is concerned and there is outrage in the community… but as a judge I have to look at the law,” said Judge Salvant. Couch and her lawyers were present at a 2 p.m. bond hearing at the Tarrant County Justice Center hoping to have her bond reduced. It was originally set at $1 million since she was charged with Hindering Apprehension of a Felon. (Click here for video)

Salt Lake City, Utah -- Exactly one year after a man was shot and killed during an altercation with a Salt Lake City Police Department officer, a former Davis County Sheriff says new video (Click here for video)footage indicates the officer's actions may not have been justified. James Barker, 42, was shot and killed January 8, 2015 after officer Matthew Taylor responded to a 911 call about a suspicious person and an altercation ensued, during which Barker appeared to strike the officer with a snow shovel.

Philadelphia, PA ~ USA -- Corrupt Justice™ has obtained a video (Click here for video) of the police shooting that took place Thursday night at 60th and Spruce streets. Edward Archer, a 30-year-old Delaware County man who has allegedly claimed an allegiance to ISIS, shot and wounded Officer Jesse Hartnett at 11:41 p.m. last night, city police said. Stunningly, Hartnett can be seen in the video getting out of his patrol car and chasing down the shooter after being ambushed. Officials say Hartnett is in critical but stable condition.

Miami, FL ~ USA -- A Florida jury began weighing on Tuesday whether a man who killed his wife and posted a photo of her blood-spattered, lifeless body on Facebook committed first-degree murder. Attorneys for Derek Medina, 33, argued that he was acting in self-defense when he fired eight shots at Jennifer Alfonso, 27, in the kitchen of their Miami-area residence. The August 2013 shooting followed a fight in which she had threatened to leave, prosecutors said during closing statements. They argued that Medina retrieved a .380-caliber pistol from his bedroom and pulled the trigger repeatedly in a premeditated act of murder. "Every single shot hit her because he was aiming and he wanted her dead," said Assistant State Attorney Leah Klein in Miami-Dade County circuit court. Medina wrote on Facebook shortly before turning himself in: "I'm going to prison or death sentence for killing my wife. My wife was punching me, and I am not going to stand any more with the abuse so I did what I did," he added in the post. (Click here for video)

Montgomery County, Pa. -- Bill Cosby, the comedian and entertainer once known as “America’s dad”, appeared in court (Click here for video) to face his first criminal charge for sexual misconduct on Wednesday, for an incident in which he allegedly drugged and violated a woman who considered him to be her mentor. In a hearing lasting less than 10 minutes, Judge Elizabeth McHugh read out the three second-degree felony charges of aggravated indecent assault. He did not appear visibly moved; when asked if he understood the charges, he replied simply: “Yes.” Bail was set at $1m, of which Cosby will have to pay 10% on Wednesday. Cosby faces up to 10 years in prison for each charge.

San Diego, CA -- (WARNING, GRAPHIC) Police officials released surveillance video (Click here for video) Tuesday showing the fatal shooting of a homeless man who was believed to be carrying a knife — which turned out to be a pen.

Los Angeles, CA -- Sheriff Deputies accused Noel Aguilar of having a gun after they shot him in the back at point blank range multiple times. Deputy Albert Murade was shot in the stomach during the melee by his partner Deputy Jose Ruiz. (Click here for video)

GIFFORD, Fla. -- An Indian River County Sheriff’s deputy is in the hospital with a gunshot wound after he was involved in a shootout with an armed suspect.(Click here for video)

Denton, TX ~ USA -- Police dash camera video (Click here for video) appears to show a 21-year-old UNT student say "shoot me" several times and an officer say "back away" at least six times just seconds before the student was fatally wounded.

Lynwood, CA ~ USA -- A witness's graphic video (Click here for video) appears to show Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department deputies fatally shooting a man near a gas station in Lynwood. It was unclear what led to the incident, in which more than two dozen shots seemed to be fired. No deputies were injured. In accordance with protocol, a multi-agency investigation was underway.

Oklahoma City OK ~ USA -- A former Oklahoma City police officer was convicted Thursday of 18 of the 36 counts he faced, including four counts of first-degree rape, related to accusations that he victimized 13 women on his police beat in a minority, low-income neighborhood. Daniel Holtzclaw, 29, sobbed (Click here for video) as the verdict was read aloud. He could spend the rest of his life in prison based on the jury's recommendations, which include a 30-year sentence on each of the first-degree rape counts. Among the other charges he was convicted of were forcible oral sodomy, sexual battery and second-degree rape. The jury, which deliberated for about 45 hours over four days, recommended he serve a total of 263 years in prison. The judge will decide later whether he will have to serve the sentences consecutively.

Chicago, Ill. ~ USA -- The Chicago police, facing almost daily protests and a newly announced Justice Department investigation, released footage (Click here for video) Monday night showing a 38-year-old black man being shocked by a Taser and dragged down a hallway by officers in 2012.

Chicago, Ill. ~ USA -- The family of Ronald "Ronnieman" Johnson has ALWAYS said that he was brutally shot from behind by the Chicago Police. This new video (Click here for video) which was only released because of the public pressure on the city, shows they were right all along.

Chicago, Ill. ~ USA -- Reports, released by the city late Friday, show that Officer Jason Van Dyke and at least five other officers claim that the 17-year-old McDonald moved or turned threateningly toward officers, even though the video (Click here for video) of the October 2014 shooting shows McDonald walking away, and the scenario sketched out by Cook County State's Attorney Anita Alvarez in charging Van Dyke with murder contends he was walking away as well.

Miami, Fla. ~ USA -- A shocking video (Click here for video) captured by a bystander was recently uploaded to Instagram and sent to us this morning. That footage shows a Miami, Florida man being shot and killed by Miami Beach Police officers.

San Francisco, CA ~ USA -- Shocking San Francisco Police Shooting Video (Click here for video). Five officers unleash a hail of gunfire on a man with a knife.

Michigan ~ USA -- The family of an unarmed teenager fatally shot by an Eaton County Sheriff Deputy sues after son slain during traffic stop for flashing brights. Bodycam video (Click here for video) shows Deven Guilford stopped for flashing his high beams. It ends with a dizzying tumble of images and the sound of gunshots that killed the young driver.

« •Brought to you by Corrupt Justice™ ~ 2017! •»
«• Bookmark Us & Tell A Friend! •»
«• We're Global! •»
«• Corrupt Justice™ Invites You to Visit Our Affiliated Websites! •»
• Homies Place (Twitter)
• Homies Place (Facebook)
• @Wiliabee
• The Attorney Depot™ (YouTube)
• The Attorney Depot™ (Twitter)
« •Brought to you by Corrupt Justice™ ~ 2017! •»
«• Bookmark Us & Tell A Friend! •»
«• We're Global! •»

Above Photo: It’s a great opportunity to let people you know you are in the market for Real Estate. This knowledge should be shared all year round. Whether you are in the Real Estate market to Buy, Sell, Rent, or List to test the market. Visit Homies Place, a Global Real Estate Listing Service.

More News: @Corrupt Justice™ ~ View More videos @The Attorney Depot™ ~ Follow us @Wilabee.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Monster in Men! - Part III

September 2, 2011

Oakland, CA (WCJB)

«• Full Story @ Corrupt Justice! •»

• Corrupt Cops!
• Corrupt Judges!
• Corrupt Lawyers!
• Corrupt Government Officials!

«• Brought to you by Corrupt Justice! •»

«• Bookmark Us & Tell A Friend! •»

«• We're Global! •»

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ Blog Post Starts Below ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Click on Banner to Sell Your Home(s)!
 photo CJSubheader2014-No1a_Custom_zpsdf5e4e8d.jpg

Click here for more Legal News!

The Attorney Depot™

Clark County, NV USA (T.A.D.) -- O.J. Simpson testifies in Clark County Court in February 2013, in a bid for a new trial after his conviction in Nevada on Kidnap, Robbery charges. The conviction resulted in a sentence of 9-1/2 to 33 years.

Runtime: 00:06:57 (Six Minutes, fifty-seven seconds)
Video Site: The Attorney Depot™

Featured Video!

Real DisOrder In the Court ~ 1998-2013!

Description: (Bottom of Page) Courtroom Brawls, Outbursts, Fights with Cops, suicide, murder and more! Beginning in Tacoma, WA (July 13, 2013) Officials have just released video of a wild brawl that occurred last month in a Tacoma, WA courthouse. The video shows police escorting a 20-year-old murder defendant, Marsele Henderson, through the halls when friends of the deceased victim storm past a guard, rush the defendant, and start beating him. Police eventually subdue the attackers, but only after using stun guns. Henderson was found guilty of first-degree murder in the shooting death of 18-year-old Victor Schwenke in November 2008. Facebook website. Copyright © 2014 Corrupt Justice™. All Rights Reserved.

Contact The Attorney Depot™
For AdSpace, e-mail: theattorneydepot@gmail.com

"[T]he only good n[igger] is a dead n[igger] and they should hang you in the town square to prevent any other n[igger] from coming in the area."

-- July 18, 2011 Statement by Oakland Public Schools Police Chief Pete Sarna, referring to an African-American police officer.

African Safari Hunt!

Friday, September 2, 2011 - 11:05 AM PDT

Dishonorable Discharge!

Sunday, August 28th 2011, 4:25 PM PDT After a day-long manhunt, officials said they found an Army captain suspected of killing four people and wounding two cops in a late-night shootout, the media has reported. Before his body was found, The local media reported that Leonard John Egland, 37 (pictured above, center) was last seen early this morning on foot in Warwick Township, Pa. Egland was being sought in the deaths of his ex-wife, her boyfriend and her boyfriend's young son in Virginia. He was also being sought for the death of his mother-in-law in Buckingham. The media said Heckler had returned from his third tour of duty overseas last week. After the killings, Heckler drove his young daughter to a Quakertown, Pa. hospital where he tried to leave her and a note that hinted at suicide. "Presumably he had grabbed his daughter from his ex-wife when he killed her," Heckler told the paper. At the hospital, "he asks to have her looked at, leaves a note and starts walking out." The girl then reportedly told hospital workers that "grandmom went to heaven." Heckler took off after a hospital orderly confronted him. While on the run, he fired at police with a semi-automatic rifle, injuring two officers. Officials warned earlier Sunday that he is armed and very dangerous. "The question is, does he have other people on his list?" Heckler told the Inquirer. "If he drove up here to assassinate his mother-in-law, are there other targets?" By Sunday afternoon, Warwick Township Deputy Police Chief Mark Goldberg told local media sources that SWAT operations had ceased. "We've been unable to locate him, we don't know where he is," Goldberg told the station. "Up until now, we've been telling people, 'Please stay in your houses, keep your houses secure and locked, lock your cars.' At this point, I would say to people to use common senses in using your own security. ... You can't reasonably lock yourselves in your home forever."

Depraved Indifference!

August 26, 2011 VIENNA, AUSTRIA - An Austrian court ordered custody Friday for an 80-year-old man suspected of raping his two daughters over 41 years, keeping them virtually locked up in his house. The man will be held in detention until at least September 9 as police probe charges of rape, assault and abuse of minors or defenceless persons, the court in Ried im Innkreis said in a statement. The man, whose name was withheld, was arrested Thursday on suspicion of sexually and physically abusing his two daughters, now aged 53 and 45, from 1970 to May this year. The women are believed to have some mental handicaps, according to police, who said their father had prevented them having any social contact outside the home and regularly threatened them with weapons and even death. The suspect denies the accusations, the court said. The case came to light in early May after a social worker, called by the women after their father was injured and incapacitated, notified a social worker. The women had told investigators that their mother, who died in 2008, was also regularly abused by her husband. The case eerily brings to mind an earlier Austrian incest story that made headlines worldwide in 2008 – that of Josef Fritzl, who locked his daughter in a cellar for 24 years and fathered seven children with her, one of whom died. Fritzl was sentenced to life in prison in March 2009. In the latest case, the alleged abuse did not appear to have led to any children, prosecutor Alois Ebner told the Austria Press Agency. March 19, 2009: An Austrian court sentenced Josef Fritzl to life in prison for allowing one of the children he fathered with his imprisoned daughter to die without medical attention. The guilty verdict and sentence, which he will serve in a secure psychiatric facility, brought to a close a sensational tale of incest in a homemade basement dungeon that horrified but riveted the world. The two women, who were allegedly also abused by a friend of their father’s when they were children, were receiving psychological care. They were also the subject of an investigation for failing to assist an injured person, as they waited two days to inform the authorities that their father was hurt. He fell when his older daughter, whom he was allegedly attempting to rape, pushed him away. Ebner said this was clearly a case of self-defence. “The women should be seen first as victims, and not as perpetrators,” he insisted. The suspect had an otherwise clean criminal record, the prosecutor said. He had been staying in a nursing home in Braunau after a spell in hospital after his fall.

Scorched Earth!

Posted: Friday, August 26th 2011, 1:31 AM; Updated: August 28, 2011, 3:40 PM PDT
[[T]he attack was] "an abhorrent act of terror and barbarism," that requires, "all of us to persevere in the fight against these unscrupulous criminal bands." -- President Felipe Calderon, Mexico
A blood-soaked "night of sadness" befell Mexico Thursday as the nation's violence-weary populace grappled with its latest spate of drug-cartel-related mayhem. This time, two dozen armed, profanity-shouting gunmen burst into the Casino Royale in Monterrey, doused the gambling hall with gasoline as stunned patrons looked on - and then set the building ablaze. Fifty-three died and more were injured in the casino-turned-deathtrap in the heart of the northern Mexican town. However, authorities warned that the death toll could rise, as the gruesome, body-littered scene was still being addressed. "This is a night of sadness for Mexico,"federal security spokesman Alejandro Poire said in a televised address after the attack. "These unspeakable acts of terror will not go unpunished." President Felipe Calderon tried to rally his shaken countrymen by tweeting that the attack was, "an abhorrent act of terror and barbarism," that requires, "all of us to persevere in the fight against these unscrupulous criminal bands." Media sources reported that the attackers burst into the casino without warning, told the customers and employees to get out of the building with shouts and profanities. But many terrified customers and employees fled further inside the doomed casino, where they died trapped amid the flames and thick smoke that soon billowed out of the building. It was the second time in three months that the Casino Royale was targeted. Gunmen struck it and three other casinos on May 25, when the gunmen sprayed the Casino Royale with bullets, but no was reported injured in that attack. Last month, gunmen killed 20 people at a bar in Monterrey. The attackers sprayed the bar with rounds from assault rifles, and police later found bags of drugs at the bar. Monterrey has seen bloody turf battles between the Zetas and Gulf cartels in recent months. Once Mexico's symbol of development and prosperity, the city is seeing this year's drug-related murders on a pace to double last year's and triple those of the year before.

Innocent, But State Extorts!

Posted: 08/19/2011 Proof: The State Judicial System is Corrupt! In July 2007, new forensic evidence was presented in the case [of People of the State of Arkansas v. Damien W. Echols, Jason Baldwin and Jessie Misskelley Jr.] including evidence that none of the DNA collected at the crime scene matched the defendants, but did match Terry Hobbs, the stepfather of one of the victims, as well as a friend of Hobbs' whom he had been with on the day of the murders. The status report jointly issued by the State and the Defense team on July 17, 2007 states, "Although most of the genetic material recovered from the scene was attributable to the victims of the offenses, some of it cannot be attributed to either the victims or the defendants." On October 29, 2007, the defense filed a Second Amended Writ of Habeas Corpus, outlining the new evidence.
A Cry for Innocence
Johnny Depp, others push to prove the innocence of trio of convicted killers known as the West Memphis 3. "48 Hours Mystery" correspondent Erin Moriarty reports. JONESBORO, Ark. — Three men convicted of killing three 8-year-old boys in a notorious 1993 murder case were freed from jail on Friday, after a complicated legal maneuver that allowed them to maintain their innocence while acknowledging that prosecutors had enough evidence to convict them.
A district court judge declared that the three men — Damien W. Echols, 36, Jason Baldwin, 34, and Jessie Misskelley Jr., 36, known as the West Memphis Three — who have been in prison since their arrest in 1993, had served the time for their crime. The judge also levied a 10-year suspended sentence on each of the men. With his release Friday, Mr. Echols became the highest-profile death row inmate to be released in recent memory. The agreement, known as an Alford plea, does not result in a full exoneration; some of the convictions stand, though the men did not admit guilt. The deal came five months before a scheduled hearing was to be held to determine whether the men should be granted a new trial in light of DNA evidence that surfaced in the past few years. None of their DNA has been found in tests of evidence at the scene. The Arkansas Supreme Court ordered the new hearing in November, giving new life to efforts to exonerate the three men.
In May 1993, the bodies of the boys, Christopher Byers, Steve Branch and James Michael Moore, were found in a drainage ditch in a wooded area of West Memphis, Ark., called Robin Hood Hills. The bodies appeared to have been mutilated (each had their penis severed, or bitten off) their hands tied to their feet. Photo Caption: (Top - Left to Right) Stevie Branch, Christopher Byers and James Michael Moore were the fatalities of the Robin Hood Hills murders – all of them 8-year-old boys. (Bottom - Left to Right) Jessie Misskelley, Damien Echols and Jason Baldwin. The grotesque nature of the murders led to a theory about satanic cult activity. Investigators focused their attention on Mr. Echols, at the time a troubled yet gifted teenager who practiced Wicca, a rarity in the town of West Memphis. Efforts to learn more about him, spearheaded by a single mother cooperating with the police, led to Mr. Misskelley, a passing acquaintance of Mr. Echols, who is borderline mentally retarded. After a nearly 12-hour interrogation by the police, Mr. Misskelley confessed to the murders and implicated Mr. Echols and Mr. Baldwin, though his confession diverged in significant details with the facts of the crime known by the police. Corrupt Justice™: Under the agreement set forth above, the real killer(s) Terry Hobbs, walks free, as he has since 1993.


August 17, 2011 Photo Caption: Jimmy Lee of the Contra Costa County Sheriff's office holds up a copy of Phillip Garrido, right, taken after an arrest in Reno, Nev., alongside a sketch of a man believed to have kidnapped Michaela Garecht, in 1988, outside Garrido's home in unicorporated Antioch, Calif., Tuesday, Sept. 15, 2009. Police investigating two child abductions in the 1980s searched the Northern California home of a man charged with kidnapping a girl and holding her captive for 18 years. The Hayward and Dublin police departments went through Phillip Garrido's Antioch property and a site next door on Tuesday, seeking evidence in the disappearances of Michaela Garecht in 1988 and Ilene Mischeloff in 1989, authorities said. HAYWARD, CA -- Nearly two years after Hayward police mounted a major search of the property near Antioch belonging to Phillip and Nancy Garrido in hopes of finding clues related to the disappearance of Michaela Garecht, investigators finally talked to the couple, who maintained their innocence. Investigators spoke with each of the Garridos for more than two hours last week. "It was nothing earth-shattering," Sgt. Corey Quinn said. "Both denied having anything to do with Michaela's disappearance." Philip Garrido, a twice-convicted kidnapper and rapist, previously told El Dorado County investigators that while he is responsible for at least three more abductions and dozens of date rapes, he had nothing to do with the high-profile abduction of 9-year-old Michaela in 1988. Hayward investigators remain interested, however, and plan to look at evidence taken from the Garridos' compound in the next week and to conduct more interviews with the pair. Shortly after Jaycee Dugard surfaced in August 2009, police from various agencies converged on the Garridos' compound, where Dugard was held for 18 years. Hayward police conducted what was called the most extensive search in the history of the department because of strong similarities to the 1988 disappearance of Michaela, snatched from a Hayward grocery store's parking lot. Police camped out on the Garridos' property for a week, using cadaver dogs and ground-penetrating radar, hauling trash out by the truckload while searching for evidence that could connect the couple to Michaela's disappearance. Nothing was found. At the time, Hayward police wanted to speak to the Garridos, but a judge ruled that law enforcement agencies not involved with Dugard's case would have to wait until after the trial. That ended in June when Phillip Garrido, 60 (pictured left) received a sentence of 431 years to life in prison, while Nancy Garrido, 55 (pictured left) was sentenced to 36 years to life in prison, all in accordance with their guilty pleas made in April. Quinn said Hayward investigators will meet with El Dorado County inspectors next week to "go over more things," before conducting more interviews with the Garridos. "They have so much stuff up there, we need to decipher what we think is of interest or not," Quinn said. "I can only imagine what they have -- all of Jaycee Dugard's life, and Garrido's past."

In the Name of God!

August 16, 2011

Just Us 44 Years!

Poetic Justice: Hung Jury!

August 23, 2011 TOLEDO, Ohio -- Jurors deadlocked Tuesday on a lone murder charge against a man accused of snatching a teen on her way home from school in 1967 and holding her captive in his basement before killing her and dumping her body in Michigan. The jury told a judge it could not reach a unanimous verdict needed to convict or acquit Robert Bowman after about 12 hours of deliberations over two days. Bowman is charged in the killing that stumped investigators over four decades even after his ex-wife had told them she had found the girl alive and tied up in the basement. Assistant Lucas County prosecutor Tim Braun said he could not discuss whether the office will seek another trial, citing a gag order in the case.
Bowman, now 75, sexually assaulted 14-year-old Eileen Adams, prosecutors said, before dumping her body in southern Michigan six weeks after she disappeared. She had been tied up with telephone and drapery cords and a nail had been driven into her head. Adams, a high school freshman, was either strangled or died from a blow to the head that cracked her skull, prosecutors said. Bowman had been a successful businessman before disappearing in the 1980s into a life on the streets in Florida and California. He faced up to life in prison if convicted. Detectives first tried to link him to the slaying in the early `80s, but they said they didn't have enough evidence to bring charges until a cold case squad reopened the investigation five years ago. New DNA evidence, they said, connected Bowman with the killing, and police arrested him near Palm Springs, Calif., in 2008. His former wife was a key witness in the trial, testifying that she found Adams naked in their fruit cellar after the girl disappeared just before Christmas 1967. Margaret Bowman said she was hanging laundry when she thought she heard rats in the cellar. She said she opened a wooden door and saw a girl with her arms outstretched and bound, "hanging like Jesus." She said she ran upstairs and her husband confronted her, saying he had to kill the girl. He also threatened to kill his wife and their newborn daughter if she told anyone, she said. That same night, she testified, Bowman made her go with him as he dumped the body just north of Toledo, across the state line in Michigan. The Defense attorney for Bowman tried to cast doubt on Margaret Bowman's account. He said she waited 14 years to tell her story to police and that she stayed with Bowman for 11 years and moved with him to three different states before leaving when his business failed. Even after she went to detectives in 1981, they still didn't charge Bowman, Rost said during his closing arguments. "They didn't believe her enough," he said. He also said prosecutors couldn't say where or when the girl died and that the DNA evidence did not conclusively point to Bowman. "The case comes down to, do you believe what Margaret Bowman testified?" prosecutor Chris Anderson told jurors. Bowman had owned a construction company in Ohio and later a business that made high-end purses in Florida and sold them in Nieman Marcus and Saks Fifth Avenue stores. But when police detectives tracked him down in Florida in 1982, he was living in an abandoned restaurant, wearing a tattered shirt and jeans and a scruffy beard. Hanging from the restaurant ceiling were three dolls, some with their feet bound with string. A nail had been driven into the head of two dolls - eerily similar to how a hunter had found the body of Adams. Bowman talked with police, but he then dropped out of sight. Cold case investigators in 2006 discovered that DNA evidence from semen on the victim's thermal underwear linked Bowman to the crime, they said. Police soon after charged Bowman even though they had no idea where he was living or even if he was still alive. He was profiled on the "America's Most Wanted" and police in Southern California arrested him when he was spotted riding a bicycle. His attorney said he had been living under a tarp in the desert. Posted: 08/15/2011 09:21:50 AM PDT Updated: 08/15/2011 01:17:22 PM PDT TOLEDO, Ohio — The ex-wife of a man accused of killing a schoolgirl in 1967 recounted at his trial Monday that she was hanging baby clothes in their basement four decades ago when she heard muffled sounds coming from a fruit cellar. She opened a wooden door, she said, and was stunned to find a young girl naked and suspended by ropes. "Hanging like Jesus," Margaret Bowman told jurors. Robert Bowman, now 75, is charged with murder in the death of 14-year-old Eileen Adams, who vanished on her way home from school. Investigators think Bowman kidnapped her, held her captive in his basement for as long as two weeks and then killed her. Detectives first tried to link him to the slaying in the early 1980s, but they didn't have enough evidence to bring charges until a cold case squad reopened the investigation five years ago. New DNA evidence, they said, connected Bowman with the killing, and police arrested him near Palm Springs, Calif., in 2008. Bowman has pleaded not guilty and faces life in prison if he's convicted. Margaret Bowman, one of the key witnesses against him, offered a chilling account Monday of discovering the girl after hearing what she thought were rats in the cellar. "What else would be in a basement?" she said. Instead, she said she found a girl with her arms outstretched and bound, tape covering her mouth. Bowman said she knew the girl was alive because, "I looked in her eyes." "I was horrified, I was screaming, I was shaking," she said. "I didn't know what to think." She said she ran upstairs and that her husband confronted her, saying that she was getting into his business and that he now had to kill the girl. He also threatened to kill his wife and their newborn daughter if she told anyone, she said. Bowman said she never went in the basement again. "That was enough," she said. That same night, she testified, Bowman made her go with him as he dumped the body just north of Toledo, across the state line in Michigan. The body was found six weeks after Adams disappeared. Bowman said that at some point she discovered school books on a bench or a table in the kitchen. She said she opened one of the books and saw the name Eileen Adams written inside. The couple moved several times, including stops in Las Vegas, Phoenix and Miami. Bowman said she didn't go to police until 1981, after she left her husband and returned to Toledo. Detectives tracked Bowman down in Florida in 1982. Once a successful businessman who sold high-end handbags in Neiman Marcus and Saks Fifth Avenue stores, he was living in an abandoned restaurant near Miami, wearing a tattered shirt and jeans and a scruffy beard. They talked with him about the girl's death but didn't charge him. Three more decades passed until cold-case detectives took DNA samples from Bowman's ex-wife and their daughter and compared them with DNA found on Adams' clothing. During the trial's opening statements, Bowman's defense attorney told jurors that Margaret Bowman didn't go to police willingly years ago. "You'll have to decide how believable she is," he said. On Monday, however, he didn't press Bowman about why it took her 14 years to go to police.

Mentally Challenged!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011
The body of a missing 3-year-old girl in Missouri, believed to have been suffocated by a neighbor, has been found, authorities said Wednesday. The remains of Breeann Rodriguez were discovered by an officer of the Missouri State Highway Patrol Water Patrol, according to a joint statement released by local police and the prosecutor's office. Rodriguez' body was located near the floodway ditches northeast of Hornersville, about eight miles from her home in Senath. August 15, 2011 Senath, Missouri (WCJB) -- A 43-year-old Missouri man told police that he suffocated his 3-year-old neighbor with a plastic bag, then stuffed her body in the same bag and tossed her from a highway, according to a court document. Shawn Morgan (pictured left) of Senath has been charged with first-degree murder in the death of Breeann Rodriguez (pictured above, center). The girl was last seen on August 6, riding her pink bicycle with her brother outside their home in Senath. While authorities have found her bike, authorities continued to search Monday for her body, Dunklin County Prosecuting Attorney Stephen Sokoloff said. Sokoloff added -- and the Dunklin County court clerk's office confirmed -- that Morgan does not yet have an attorney. His legal representation could be settled when he is arraigned in a Kennett, Missouri, court at 9 a.m. Tuesday, the prosecuting attorney said. According to a probable cause affidavit dated Saturday, police interviewed Morgan Friday at the police department in Kennett, a larger community about 10 miles northeast of Senath. The suspect said that he spotted the girl standing on a ladder by the pool in his backyard, in Breeann's neighborhood. He told police that he grabbed the girl and carried her inside his house. There, according to the affidavit, the man "suffocated the girl with a white plastic trash bag, by holding it over her face and mouth. "Morgan states that he felt like it took an hour for the girl to die," the document adds. It says Morgan told police he put the girl's body into the same trash bag, and then drove to Missouri's Highway 164 and got rid of the body by throwing it over a railing into a floodway ditch. After returning home, Morgan said, he then dismantled the girl's bike and dumped it into another, related waterway, the document says. A bicycle was recovered there and identified by Edgar Rodriguez as belonging to Breeann, his daughter. Police said Thursday that they had found two training wheels similar to those on the girl's bike. In addition to murder, Sokoloff said in a statement Saturday that Morgan is charged with armed criminal action and tampering with physical evidence. The suspect, who Sokoloff said had three children of his own, is being held at the Dunklin County Justice Center. The FBI, which earlier had a major role in the case, has passed off control of the investigation to local authorities following Morgan's arrest, FBI spokeswoman Rebecca Wu said. Meanwhile, the approximately 1,800 residents of Senath -- a city in southeast Missouri's "boot heel," about 90 miles north of Memphis, Tennessee -- are trying to come to grips with what happened. "Senath is a small town with the typical small-town concerns and values," Sokoloff told media sources. "This has been very, very disturbing to the community as a whole." August 13, 2011 Senath, Miss. - On Saturday, authorities announced that a Senath, Mo. man has been charged with the first-degree murder of missing toddler Breeann Rodriguez, 3. Dunklin County Prosecutor Stephen Sokoloff said Shawn Morgan, 43, has been charged with killing Breeann, armed criminal action and tampering with physical evidence, according to local media sources. The local news outlet reports that Morgan is not related to the Rodriguez family. Breeann disappeared on Saturday, Aug. 6, 2011, while she was riding her pink bicycle with training wheels in front of her home. Her bike also went missing. She was last seen wearing a pink top and pink and purple shorts. Authorities continue to search for Breeann's body and her bicycle in an undisclosed area, according to local media sources. Anyone with information regarding Breeann's case is urged to call St. Louis Regional CrimeStoppers at 866-371-TIPS and remain anonymous.

“WebCam Killer”

Published: Monday, March 24, 2014 7:58AM EDT - Updated: Monday, March 24, 2014 9:47PM EDT
TORONTO, CA -- On the first day of the first-degree murder trial for Brian Dickson, the man accused in her death, the jury saw photographs of York University student Qian Liu's body, lying face down next to her bed, naked except for a nightgown and sweater, which were pulled up to her shoulders. Blood could be seen on the floor around her face. The jury was also shown a video, which depicted the last image her boyfriend in China saw on a webcam while chatting with his girlfriend in Toronto. The image was that of a man -- naked from the waist down -- turning off the computer moments after forcing his way into her apartment. Liu, 23, was found dead the next morning, April 15, 2011, in her off-campus basement apartment. Liu's parents, who came from China for the trial -- expected to last three weeks -- wiped tears from their eyes as the scene of their daughter's death was displayed on courtroom screens and an interpreter relayed to them the evidence. The accused had no visible reaction. Liu, who was enrolled in a preparatory course at York University, was chatting with her boyfriend Xian Meng that night using both a webcam and an instant messaging service. Some time after 1 a.m. there was a knock on her door, Crown attorney Christine Pirraglia said. Meng watched Liu open the door and briefly chat with a man before he tried to hug her, Pirraglia said. She tried unsuccessfully to get him out but he pushed his way in, shut the door behind him and pushed her in the direction of her bed, which was off camera, Pirraglia said. He heard Liu say both in English and Mandarin, "No. No," Pirraglia said. Meng then heard what sounded like two muffled bangs and he didn't hear Liu again, Pirraglia said. He then saw the man lock the door and turn off the lights. The next time the man appeared on screen -- he approached the computer and turned it off -- he was naked from the waist down, Pirraglia said. Meng sent frantic messages to Liu's other contacts on the instant messaging service and the following morning they woke up to the messages asking them to check on Liu, Pirraglia said. Her landlord was notified and he and two other tenants found her body and called 911. The operator told Soham Joshi -- one of the tenants -- to check to see if she was breathing. "There's blood everywhere," Joshi, can be heard saying on the 911 call. "When I first went in her room to touch her shoulders and turn her around the body was very stiff," Joshi testified Monday. "When I touched her body for the first time on the shoulders part and that's when the body moved an inch or two and that's when I saw the blood and I got more panicked." Dickson, who lived in the same building as Liu, has pleaded not guilty to first-degree murder. His lawyer told the jury he is urging them to instead find Dickson guilty of manslaughter. "This is not a who did it case," The alwyer said in brief opening remarks. "This is a what happened case. The mechanism of Ms. Liu's death is very significant evidence in deciding whether the Crown has proven its case is murder beyond a reasonable doubt." Pathologists could not conclusively determine Liu's cause of death, though one is of the opinion it involved neck compression, Pirraglia said in her opening address. Forensic scientists, however, were able to determine that Dickson could not be excluded as the source of male DNA and semen on Liu's body to a high degree of probability, Pirraglia said. Their figures represent the probability that a randomly selected person unrelated to Dickson would share the same profile. That probability for male DNA found on Liu's breasts is an estimated 1 in 25 trillion, Pirraglia said. The probability for semen found on Liu's abdomen and groin area was calculated as 1 in 2.7 quintillion, she said. The degree of probability was also quite high for male DNA found under Liu's fingernails, and Liu couldn't be excluded as the source of blood found on a T-shirt in Dickson's room, Pirraglia said. When Dickson was interviewed by police he said he had been at a restaurant on the York University campus that night, leaving around 12:30 a.m. and going to sleep soon after, Pirraglia said. He told police he had met Liu a few times and had briefly been in her room twice. He said he had only ever touched her by shaking her hand and touching her on the shoulder, and that they had never been intimate and he did not kill her, Pirraglia said. The trial continues Tuesday. Thursday, April 21, 2011 Toronto, Canada -- Cops in Canada have arrested a man suspected of killing a Toronto college student whose boyfriend watched her being attacked via webcam. Toronto police nabbed Brian Dickson, 29, Wednesday afternoon and charged him with first-degree murder. Authorities didn't say how Dickson was connected to Qian Liu (pictured above, center) a student at York University from Beijing, or whether the two knew each other. The local media reported that a rejected suitor had been stalking Liu in the days before her death and that she and the stalker once lived together. A friend of Liu's also posted online that Dickson and Liu once lived together, but police wouldn't confirm that, the Star said. Liu arrived in Canada in September and had lived at the apartment where she died since January. Her grieving parents arrived in Toronto on Wednesday after a 13-hour flight from Beijing and briefly spoke to reporters. "We are very sad but we would like to take this opportunity to thank . . . everyone, the media, community and Chinese consulate staff," Jianhui Liu, the victim's father, said. "Thank you, but we are really tired." Police are still awaiting a coroner's report to determine the cause of death.
“‘Well I am going to jail for life.’” When he saw Brian Dickson’s picture (pictured above, center) on the news as being the alleged “WebCam Killer” this Toronto man just about fell off his bar stool. “I just had a beer with Brian Tuesday night and now he is charged with first-degree murder,” said the man, whose name is also Brian. “As soon as I saw the picture I said, ‘holy sh..’ I am in shock.” It was just four days after York University student Qian ‘Necole’ Liu, 23, was found dead — a struggle seen on webcam by her boyfriend in China — that this man said he was sitting with Dickson at the My Bar and Restaurant on Gerrard and Pape and it was “regular bar BS” banter going on between them. “He even offered to buy me a beer,” he said of the late Tuesday night encounter. Dickson was arrested the next day. “I remember Brian looking at two crack dealers over in the corner saying, “they are ruining this neighbourhood.” And then the conversation got strange. “He said to me, ‘Have you ever been to jail?’ He was asking me if I knew what it was like?” the bar patron said. “I told him I had once for five days. Then he said, ‘Well I am going to jail for life.’” He assumed Dickson, 29, who he thought worked as a retail salesman at the Eaton Centre, was just joking around. “I didn’t know what to think. It was strange but I didn’t draw any conclusions,” said the bar patron who also contacted police. Raymond, who is the bartender and owner, told me Dickson seemed to be slightly intoxicated but was coherent, respectful and polite. “I said to Brian (Dickson), ‘Have you been drinking elsewhere’ and he said he had,” said Raymond, adding he hadn’t seen the part-time actor in his bar in “two months”. Then the conversation switched over to the investigation at York University into the slaying of the Chinese exchange student. “Raymond said that police had a guy in mind and had looked in his apartment,” the bar patron said. It was after that, he said, that his bar chum’s demeanour changed from calm to nervous. “He looked at us and said, ‘Are you guys cops?’” he said. “He then said, ‘I have had enough of this,’ and then got up and left.” Dickson paid his bill with cash before he walked out, Raymond said. It was about 11 p.m. and he had been there for about an hour. Dickson’s parents’ home on Austin Ave., which police searched Thursday after receiving a warrant and removed a computer, is only about 300 metres south of the bar. His mom and his dad remained in the home throughout the evening, refusing to take calls. But earlier in the day expressed their horror of the events that had transpired. They looked shaken and disheveled. “It’s a very difficult time,” the father said. Police sources say this is not the first time they have had dealings with their son who is known to them. But neither his father or mother, who attended his first court appearance, would answer questions about friends saying only that their son frequented Internet dating sites and was involved in trying to recruit Asian women for a casting company. “We will not be commenting,” said his father. But there was plenty of commentary at My Bar and Restaurant Thursday night. He Had Everything! TORONTO - Brian Dickson looks nothing like the sort of man usually hauled into court on a charge of first-degree murder. He is 29, a former York University global politics student dressed well in a white, button-down shirt and jeans, and has the confident, chiselled good looks of the amateur actor, model and overachiever that he is. Or rather, was - until his arrest for the webcam murder of Qian Liu, the pretty Chinese exchange student who was studying at his alma mater and living in the same multi-unit townhouse. "He's had a whole whack of women, he was a devil, love 'em and leave 'em type. He was a total horn dog who got everything he wanted," says an acquaintance who didn't want to be named. "Maybe he was rebuffed and he wasn't used to it." The courtroom is filled with a crush of journalists intrigued by a story that has garnered international attention. A glimpse of the unlikely accused is all we get - as in all of these first appearances, it is practically over before it's even begun. Duty counsel asks and receives a publication ban on the brief proceedings. Dickson is remanded in custody until his next appearance April 26, nods at a white-haired couple at the back and is then led in handcuffs back to the prison he will no doubt call home for the near future. It is quite the mysterious fall for a young man who seemed to have it all. Dickson now stands accused of killing Liu, 23, on April 15 in a scenario that seems ripped from a horror movie. Known also as Necole, the York English student arrived here in September, living first on Haynes Ave. and then moving in January to a basement apartment on Aldwinckle Heights close to the York campus. At about 1 a.m. last Friday, Liu was chatting on her webcam with her boyfriend, Meng Xiaochao, in China when there was a knock on her door. From his helpless vantage point thousands of miles away, the Beijing man watched a white, tall, well-built intruder struggled with Liu when she resisted his attempts to embrace her. And then as she fought for her life, the screen suddenly went dark. Xiaochao desperately tried to reach friends in Toronto to come to Liu's aid. But it would be hours later when police came to her apartment and found her body, naked from the waist down. Her laptop was gone as were her webcam and her smartphone. To add to the mystery, there were no signs of obvious trauma or sexual assault. Police are now awaiting toxicology results to determine her cause of death. Also unanswered is how the foreign student may have crossed paths with her killer. Friends say Dickson was hoping to go to law school. His last known work history is from 2008 to 2009 when he interned as an executive assistant to the Atlantic Council of Canada, a non-governmental organization that promotes NATO. From his list of achievements on an effusive biography on the ACC website, Dickson is credited with being the co-founder of York's Model NATO and a two-year delegate on the university's Model UN. He was twice elected vice-president of the undergraduate political science council and also served as a councillor representing McLaughlin College in the York Federation of Students. Outside of York, his bio lists him as a longtime volunteer with a Pakistani aid organization that promotes literacy. An amateur actor, Dickson appeared in a number of local productions and won "promising newcomer award" three years ago for his part as "Gilbert" in a play based on Anne of Green Gables. He lists "Best Body Bootcamp" as one of his interests on his Facebook page and his bio notes he's a running instructor who "continually strives to get his parents to eat healthier food - a challenge which boggles his mind on a regular basis." Good looks, good education, a bevy of women, Dickson seemed to be set. "Friends are totally shocked because he was so normal," says the acquaintance. "Now the question is - what's the etiquette for unfriending someone on Facebook for being an accused murderer?"

Pageviews by Countries

From: 2011 Aug 13 20:00 – 2011 Aug 20 19:00

United States
•» 2,547
United Kingdom
•» 62
•» 40
•» 27
•» 22
•» 20
•» 20
•» 19
•» 15
•» 11

Movie Intermission!

Real DisOrder In the Court ~ 1998-2013!

Description: Cuyahoga County, Ohio -- (August 22, 2012) A highly-recruited Ohio basketball star collapsed in court after a judge sentenced him to prison for assaulting and kidnapping his girlfriend. Courtroom news cameras caught the shock on hot college prospect Tony Farmer's face as Cuyahoga County Court Judge Pamela Barker gave him three years for kidnapping in the April incident. "I got three years?" the stunned 18-year-old asked his lawyer. Barker continued with sentencing, slapping the 6-7, 220-pound star with two years for felonious assault and two years for robbery. Convinced he was headed to prison for seven years, Farmer collapsed in a heap at his lawyer's feet, as anguished supporters cried out and fled the courtroom.

More Below

Post a Comment