Runtime: 00:06:57 (Six Minutes, fifty-seven seconds)
Video Site: The Attorney Depot™
"[T]he only good n[igger] is a dead n[igger] and they should hang you in the town square to prevent any other n[igger] from coming in the area."
-- July 18, 2011 Statement by Oakland Public Schools Police Chief Pete Sarna, referring to an African-American police officer.
African Safari Hunt!
Friday, September 2, 2011 - 11:05 AM PDT
Sunday, August 28th 2011, 4:25 PM PDT
After a day-long manhunt, officials said they found an Army captain suspected of killing four people and wounding two cops in a late-night shootout, the media has reported. Before his body was found, The local media reported that Leonard John Egland, 37 (pictured above, center) was last seen early this morning on foot in Warwick Township, Pa. Egland was being sought in the deaths of his ex-wife, her boyfriend and her boyfriend's young son in Virginia. He was also being sought for the death of his mother-in-law in Buckingham.
The media said Heckler had returned from his third tour of duty overseas last week.
After the killings, Heckler drove his young daughter to a Quakertown, Pa. hospital where he tried to leave her and a note that hinted at suicide. "Presumably he had grabbed his daughter from his ex-wife when he killed her," Heckler told the paper. At the hospital, "he asks to have her looked at, leaves a note and starts walking out." The girl then reportedly told hospital workers that "grandmom went to heaven." Heckler took off after a hospital orderly confronted him. While on the run, he fired at police with a semi-automatic rifle, injuring two officers.
Officials warned earlier Sunday that he is armed and very dangerous. "The question is, does he have other people on his list?" Heckler told the Inquirer. "If he drove up here to assassinate his mother-in-law, are there other targets?" By Sunday afternoon, Warwick Township Deputy Police Chief Mark Goldberg told local media sources that SWAT operations had ceased.
"We've been unable to locate him, we don't know where he is," Goldberg told the station. "Up until now, we've been telling people, 'Please stay in your houses, keep your houses secure and locked, lock your cars.' At this point, I would say to people to use common senses in using your own security. ... You can't reasonably lock yourselves in your home forever."
August 26, 2011
VIENNA, AUSTRIA - An Austrian court ordered custody Friday for an 80-year-old man suspected of raping his two daughters over 41 years, keeping them virtually locked up in his house. The man will be held in detention until at least September 9 as police probe charges of rape, assault and abuse of minors or defenceless persons, the court in Ried im Innkreis said in a statement.
The man, whose name was withheld, was arrested Thursday on suspicion of sexually and physically abusing his two daughters, now aged 53 and 45, from 1970 to May this year. The women are believed to have some mental handicaps, according to police, who said their father had prevented them having any social contact outside the home and regularly threatened them with weapons and even death. The suspect denies the accusations, the court said.
The case came to light in early May after a social worker, called by the women after their father was injured and incapacitated, notified a social worker. The women had told investigators that their mother, who died in 2008, was also regularly abused by her husband.
The case eerily brings to mind an earlier Austrian incest story that made headlines worldwide in 2008 – that of Josef Fritzl, who locked his daughter in a cellar for 24 years and fathered seven children with her, one of whom died. Fritzl was sentenced to life in prison in March 2009. In the latest case, the alleged abuse did not appear to have led to any children, prosecutor Alois Ebner told the Austria Press Agency.
March 19, 2009: An Austrian court sentenced Josef Fritzl to life in prison for allowing one of the children he fathered with his imprisoned daughter to die without medical attention. The guilty verdict and sentence, which he will serve in a secure psychiatric facility, brought to a close a sensational tale of incest in a homemade basement dungeon that horrified but riveted the world.
The two women, who were allegedly also abused by a friend of their father’s when they were children, were receiving psychological care. They were also the subject of an investigation for failing to assist an injured person, as they waited two days to inform the authorities that their father was hurt.
He fell when his older daughter, whom he was allegedly attempting to rape, pushed him away. Ebner said this was clearly a case of self-defence. “The women should be seen first as victims, and not as perpetrators,” he insisted. The suspect had an otherwise clean criminal record, the prosecutor said. He had been staying in a nursing home in Braunau after a spell in hospital after his fall.
Posted: Friday, August 26th 2011, 1:31 AM; Updated: August 28, 2011, 3:40 PM PDT
[[T]he attack was] "an abhorrent act of terror and barbarism," that requires, "all of us to persevere in the fight against these unscrupulous criminal bands." -- President Felipe Calderon, MexicoA blood-soaked "night of sadness" befell Mexico Thursday as the nation's violence-weary populace grappled with its latest spate of drug-cartel-related mayhem. This time, two dozen armed, profanity-shouting gunmen burst into the Casino Royale in Monterrey, doused the gambling hall with gasoline as stunned patrons looked on - and then set the building ablaze. Fifty-three died and more were injured in the casino-turned-deathtrap in the heart of the northern Mexican town. However, authorities warned that the death toll could rise, as the gruesome, body-littered scene was still being addressed. "This is a night of sadness for Mexico,"federal security spokesman Alejandro Poire said in a televised address after the attack. "These unspeakable acts of terror will not go unpunished." President Felipe Calderon tried to rally his shaken countrymen by tweeting that the attack was, "an abhorrent act of terror and barbarism," that requires, "all of us to persevere in the fight against these unscrupulous criminal bands." Media sources reported that the attackers burst into the casino without warning, told the customers and employees to get out of the building with shouts and profanities. But many terrified customers and employees fled further inside the doomed casino, where they died trapped amid the flames and thick smoke that soon billowed out of the building. It was the second time in three months that the Casino Royale was targeted. Gunmen struck it and three other casinos on May 25, when the gunmen sprayed the Casino Royale with bullets, but no was reported injured in that attack. Last month, gunmen killed 20 people at a bar in Monterrey. The attackers sprayed the bar with rounds from assault rifles, and police later found bags of drugs at the bar. Monterrey has seen bloody turf battles between the Zetas and Gulf cartels in recent months. Once Mexico's symbol of development and prosperity, the city is seeing this year's drug-related murders on a pace to double last year's and triple those of the year before.
Proof: The State Judicial System is Corrupt!
In July 2007, new forensic evidence was presented in the case [of People of the State of Arkansas v. Damien W. Echols, Jason Baldwin and Jessie Misskelley Jr.] including evidence that none of the DNA collected at the crime scene matched the defendants, but did match Terry Hobbs, the stepfather of one of the victims, as well as a friend of Hobbs' whom he had been with on the day of the murders. The status report jointly issued by the State and the Defense team on July 17, 2007 states, "Although most of the genetic material recovered from the scene was attributable to the victims of the offenses, some of it cannot be attributed to either the victims or the defendants." On October 29, 2007, the defense filed a Second Amended Writ of Habeas Corpus, outlining the new evidence.
Innocent, But State Extorts!
August 17, 2011
Photo Caption: Jimmy Lee of the Contra Costa County Sheriff's office holds up a copy of Phillip Garrido, right, taken after an arrest in Reno, Nev., alongside a sketch of a man believed to have kidnapped Michaela Garecht, in 1988, outside Garrido's home in unicorporated Antioch, Calif., Tuesday, Sept. 15, 2009. Police investigating two child abductions in the 1980s searched the Northern California home of a man charged with kidnapping a girl and holding her captive for 18 years. The Hayward and Dublin police departments went through Phillip Garrido's Antioch property and a site next door on Tuesday, seeking evidence in the disappearances of Michaela Garecht in 1988 and Ilene Mischeloff in 1989, authorities said.
HAYWARD, CA -- Nearly two years after Hayward police mounted a major search of the property near Antioch belonging to Phillip and Nancy Garrido in hopes of finding clues related to the disappearance of Michaela Garecht, investigators finally talked to the couple, who maintained their innocence. Investigators spoke with each of the Garridos for more than two hours last week. "It was nothing earth-shattering," Sgt. Corey Quinn said. "Both denied having anything to do with Michaela's disappearance."
Philip Garrido, a twice-convicted kidnapper and rapist, previously told El Dorado County investigators that while he is responsible for at least three more abductions and dozens of date rapes, he had nothing to do with the high-profile abduction of 9-year-old Michaela in 1988. Hayward investigators remain interested, however, and plan to look at evidence taken from the Garridos' compound in the next week and to conduct more interviews with the pair.
Shortly after Jaycee Dugard surfaced in August 2009, police from various agencies converged on the Garridos' compound, where Dugard was held for 18 years. Hayward police conducted what was called the most extensive search in the history of the department because of strong similarities to the 1988 disappearance of Michaela, snatched from a Hayward grocery store's parking lot. Police camped out on the Garridos' property for a week, using cadaver dogs and ground-penetrating radar, hauling trash out by the truckload while searching for evidence that could connect the couple to Michaela's disappearance. Nothing was found. At the time, Hayward police wanted to speak to the Garridos, but a judge ruled that law enforcement agencies not involved with Dugard's case would have to wait until after the trial.
That ended in June when Phillip Garrido, 60 (pictured left) received a sentence of 431 years to life in prison, while Nancy Garrido, 55 (pictured left) was sentenced to 36 years to life in prison, all in accordance with their guilty pleas made in April. Quinn said Hayward investigators will meet with El Dorado County inspectors next week to "go over more things," before conducting more interviews with the Garridos. "They have so much stuff up there, we need to decipher what we think is of interest or not," Quinn said. "I can only imagine what they have -- all of Jaycee Dugard's life, and Garrido's past."
August 16, 2011
In the Name of God!
Just Us 44 Years!
August 23, 2011
TOLEDO, Ohio -- Jurors deadlocked Tuesday on a lone murder charge against a man accused of snatching a teen on her way home from school in 1967 and holding her captive in his basement before killing her and dumping her body in Michigan. The jury told a judge it could not reach a unanimous verdict needed to convict or acquit Robert Bowman after about 12 hours of deliberations over two days. Bowman is charged in the killing that stumped investigators over four decades even after his ex-wife had told them she had found the girl alive and tied up in the basement. Assistant Lucas County prosecutor Tim Braun said he could not discuss whether the office will seek another trial, citing a gag order in the case.
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Published: Monday, March 24, 2014 7:58AM EDT - Updated: Monday, March 24, 2014 9:47PM EDT
“WebCam Killer” Pageviews by Countries