Enter Text Here to Search Corrupt Justice™ and Williby Blogs:

Top News Stories ~ 2018!


(Top video) Miami Beach, FL · (@Wilabee) ~ United States (WCJB) (Originally Published: March 26, 2016 ~ Updated: July 4, 2018) -- Watch as three men distract the store clerk and place card (reader) skimmer on ATM Point-of-Sale Machine.

"Black Cop Shoots 9 Y.O. White Girl!"

Wichita, Kansas ~ ( Originally Published: June 23, 2018 ~ Updated: July 9, 2018) -- (Photo) Former Wichita police officer Dexter Betts is charged with one count of aggravated battery in a shooting that wounded a 9-year-old girl on Dec. 30, 2017.
Read more at: ***

Corrupt Justice™ & The Attorney Depot™ Celebrating Over Thirty Million (36 Million) Views (Combined)!
Notice: Our HTTPS settings have changed. All visitors are now able to view our blog over an encrypted connection by visiting https://willibys-corruptjustice.blogspot.com. Existing links and bookmarks to our blog will continue to work.

"Golden [Guy] Killer Appears In Court!"
Sacramento, California ~ ( Originally Published: March 26, 2016 ~ Updated: July 4, 2018) -- The Golden State Killer, Joseph DeAngelo, is one of the most prolific predators in U.S. history. He sometimes invaded different houses on consecutive nights. Deangelo sometimes returned to the same neighborhood so often that the people who lived there slept in shifts. He terrorized the suburbs of Sacramento. Later on, he continued his murderous crime spree, near Los Angeles, hundreds of miles to the south. (See: Full Hearing!)
Watch More At: The Harry Williby Channel!

Corrupt Justice™ ~ 2018
Oakland, California
«• More Stories and Videos @ Corrupt Justice™! •»

Milwaukee, Wisconsin · (@Wilabee) ~ United States (WCJB) (Originally Published: May 23, 2018 ~ Updated: May 24, 2018) -- The video (Click here) shows an officer approaching Sterling Brown as he goes to get back into his car. The car was parked right in front of the Walgreens (the lot is essentially empty because it’s about 2 a.m.). Brown points out that he doesn’t see anything wrong with parking across two lanes since the lot is empty. The officer tells Brown to back away from him and calls for backup. When backup arrives, the officer (whose name was not released by MPD) says he “only wanted one [car for backup].” He claims that Brown got “right up in my face.” Several officers surround Brown. One angrily tells him to get his hand out of his pocket. When Brown points out that his hands are full, the officer wrenches Brown’s hand out, and a group of officers wrestle him to the ground and tase him. Brown can be heard groaning in anguish after an officer shouts “Taser! Taser! Taser!”

Parkland, FL {PUBLISHED: February 22, 2018 at 02:50 pm | UPDATED: February 23, 2018 at 02:45 pm} -- Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel announced Thursday that school resource officer, Deputy Scot Peterson turned in his retirement papers. Scot retired after being told he would be placed on leave without pay. Peterson was on the campus of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School last week during the fatal school shooting.Peterson was armed and in uniform during the shooting. Israel said there was video showing Peterson's actions, but the video would not be released because the investigation is continuing. He said the video showed Peterson take up a position outside the building, but "he never went in."

New York, NY {PUBLISHED: March 6, 2017 at 12:50 pm | UPDATED: August 24, 2017 at 01:53 am} -- The New York health department alerted doctors to the case of a newborn who fell ill after undergoing the ultra-Orthodox Jewish practice in which the circumcision wound is cleaned by the Rabbi's mouth. The baby boy was rushed to hospital when he developed herpes following the controversial ancient circumcision ritual. A rash is said to have spread across the child’s genitals, buttocks, inner thighs and ankle two weeks after the procedure. An estimated 3,000 babies are circumcised each year using the method in New York City. NYC is home to the largest Jewish population outside Israel. There have been six cases of herpes among children who have had the ritual known as metzitzah b’peh performed on them since February 2015. Of the six previously undisclosed cases, two occurred last year and three in 2015. Herpes, a highly contagious viral disease which can cause blisters and ulcers. Herpes is more severe in newborn babies as their immune systems are not fully developed. Since 2000, there have been 24 cases of infant herpes linked to circumcision, leading to two deaths and two cases of brain damage.

(Published: Thurs., April 13, 2017) — On Monday, Nandi Cain Jr. had just gotten off work and was headed to his Sacramento apartment when he noticed an officer approaching from behind him with his hand on his gun, according to police accounts, videos of the event and local news reports. Cain put his hands up as the officer approached, but continued to walk away slowly. He asked the police officer the reason for the stop, then protested when he heard it: “You were jaywalking,” the officer said on the dash-cam video released by the police department this week. “I looked both ways,” Cain replied. “You’re harassing me. I just got off work. You’re trying to pull me over for nothing.” Click here for video

EL CENTRO, CA (WCJB) ~ United States The El Centro Police Department said it's investigating a video that shows officers using force on a suspect who put several people in danger Tuesday afternoon. The video shows officers beating 23-year-old Elizardo Saenz, an El Centro resident. It also shows a K-9 police dog attacking Saenz. (Click here for video)

Oakland, CA (WCJB) ~ United States -- A sex scandal involving Oakland police officers and a then underage girl has all the makings of a TV thriller. The saga is full of twists and turns. The scandal erupted months after Officer Brendan O'Brien committed suicide. O'Brien left a note spilling the details, including names. Three Oakland officers were placed on paid leave. A source said O'Brien in his suicide note confessed to exchanging messages with a young woman who goes by the name Celeste Guap. However, the note says he did not have sexual contact with her. The same sources said she has met multiple officers. In the note, O'Brien named the officers, including one sergeant, involved in the alleged sexual misconduct with Guap. Guap is the daughter of a Oakland police dispatcher. The police investigation will look at whether Guap was under age during some of the encounters with officers. (Click here for video)

New Orleans, LA (WCJB) ~ United States -- On September 4, 2005, New Orleans police received a call from an officer at Danziger Bridge reporting gunfire. Several NOPD officers—including Sgt. Kenneth Bowen, Sgt. Robert Gisevius, Officer Anthony Villavaso, and Officer Robert Faulcon—arrived at the scene in a Budget rental truck. They proceeded to open fire with assault rifles and a shotgun on an unarmed family, the Bartholomews, who had been walking to a grocery store and were then sheltering behind a concrete barrier. 17-year-old James Brissette—a family friend—was killed, and four other people were wounded. The police shooters stated that while approaching the bridge, they had been fired on by civilians, and were forced to return fire. Homicide detective Arthur "Archie" Kaufman was made the lead investigator on the case. He was later found guilty of conspiring with the defendants to conceal evidence in order to make the shootings appear justified, including fabricating information for his official reports on the case. NOPD lieutenant Michael Lohman also encouraged the officers to "provide false stories about what had precipitated the shooting" and plant a firearm near the scene. (Click here for video)

Aiken, S.C. (WCJB) ~ United States -- A horrifying new dashcam video shows at least one white member of the Aiken, S.C. Police Department search inside a black man’s rectum for the apparent crime of being a passenger in a car with paper tags, which, it bears noting, is not a crime in the state of South Carolina. Driving a car with paper tags isn’t illegal either, as long as they aren’t expired. The car belonged to a woman named Lakeya Hicks, who had the paper tags because she had recently purchased the vehicle. Hicks’ tags weren’t expired, and a check on her license came up clean. However, the cops didn’t let her go. (Click here for video)

Brooklyn, NY (WCJB) ~ United States -- When an unmarked police car drove very close to mailman Glenn Grays in Brooklyn, Grays shouted at the car. Four plainclothes officers got out of the car and started to handcuff him. Grays initially tried to resist, and one of the officers said “Stop resisting! You’re going to get hurt if you don’t give me your fucking hands.” (Click here for video)

Fresno, CA (WCJB) ~ United States -- (Warning Graphic Video) Fresno Police shoot and kill mentally ill man within seconds of exiting their patrol vehicle! (Click here for video)

Royal Oaks, MI (WCJB) ~ United States -- Another case of police brutality in the city of Royal Oak. The man doesn't resist at all! The reason for his arrest remains unknown. It appears as if the officers wanted to rip a limb off of him! (Click here for video)

San Francisco, CA (WCJB) ~ United States (Feb. 29, 2016) -- Cops CAUGHT ON CAMERA brutally beating man. When they realize they've been FILMED they try to confiscate the camera and ID the guy recording them. WATCH the video and see how well that went for them. SPREAD THE WORD! THIS IS HOW YOU RESPOND when a VIOLENT COP tries to take your camera! CALL Internal Affairs Division, 415-837-7170 and ask them why their officers BEAT people and then ILLEGALLY try to confiscate evidence of Police Brutality? (Click here for video)
Chowchilla, CA ~ United States -- Tyler Hormel, arrested by Madera County Sheriff''s Office on Monday (Feb. 8, 2016) and accused of sexual misconduct with a minor, has been fired from the Chowchilla Police Force, and charged with sexual misconduct. (Click here for video)
Marion County, Florida ~ United States -- A federal grand jury in Tampa has indicted a former Florida sheriff’s deputy on charges of violating the civil rights of an unarmed Black man, who was brutally beaten after surrendering to him and other officers following a brief chase last year, reports Reuters. Former Marion County sheriff’s deputy Jesse Terrell, 33, is accused of using excessive force against Derrick Price during the incident in August 2014 that was captured on video, according to the indictment handed down late Tuesday. Four of Terrell’s former colleagues pleaded guilty to the charge after accepting a deal, according to media sources. (Click here for video)
Wake County, North Carolina ~ United States -- Shon Demetrius McClain died from blunt force trauma to the head and neck 13 days after prosecutors say he got into a fight with officer Markeith Council in Wake County, North Carolina.(Click here for video)
New York ~ United States -- Opening statements and testimony began this week in the long-awaited trial of New York City police officer Peter Liang for the killing of Akai Gurley, an unarmed 28-year-old African-American man walking down the stairs in his apartment building, part of the Louis H. Pink housing projects in the East New York section of Brooklyn. Jury selection in the case was completed last week. Gurley died more than 14 months ago, on November 20, 2014, as two cops were making a “vertical patrol,” checking the stairwells in the high-rise building. As Brooklyn Assistant District Attorney Marc Fliedner put it, opening the prosecution’s case, “Akai Gurley is dead today because he crossed paths with Peter Liang.” Liang was indicted by a Brooklyn grand jury on manslaughter and other charges last February, and both prosecution and defense agree on the immediate events that led to Gurley’s death.(Click here for video)
Oklahoma City, OK ~ United States -- Daniel Holtzclaw has officially been sentenced for the rape and sexual assault of 13 Black women in Oklahoma. Will serve the rest of his life behind bars. He was sentenced to 263 years in prison. Holtzclaw, 29, was convicted in December of 2015, on 18 of the 36 counts he had been facing — including four counts of first-degree rape. (Click here for video)

United States -- Police officers physically outmatched by a combative male, resort to taser use. (Click here for video)

Chicago, IL -- Surveillance video (Click here for video) in connection with a Chicago police officer's fatally shooting 17-year-old Cedrick Chatman was released today by attorneys for the teen's family. A federal judge ordered the release of footage showing the 2013 shooting today after the city withdrew its objection to its being made public. Chicago police officer Kevin Fry fatally shot Chatman Jan. 7, 2013, in broad daylight during a foot chase, according to court records. Chatman’s family had fought for the video to be released as part of a wrongful death lawsuit they filed over the shooting against the city, Fry and Chicago police officer Lou Toth, who pursued Chatman along with Fry during the foot chase. Family members have argued the video will counter the city and police’s narrative that the 17-year-old was a danger to police. IPRA concluded the officers' actions were justified because they reasonably believed Chatman was armed at the time.

Brooklyn, NY -- A newly-released surveillance video (Click here for video) contradicts an undercover NYPD police officer who arrested four people in Brooklyn for allegedly trying to rob him on Dec. 26, 2015, according to a defense lawyer. Jean Scott, 33; Peterson Duplan, 28; Ricardi Joseph, 29; and Samantha Dabel, 24, said that they were approached by a man who tried to buy drugs from them at a hardware store. The undercover cop was identified as Winston McDonald, who testified in court that Duplan allegedly flashed a switchblade at him outside of the store, and said, "Give me your money or I will stab you," according to court papers.

Forth Worth, TX -- The mother of ‘affluenza’ teen Ethan Couch was ordered released from a Tarrant County jail cell after a bond hearing this afternoon. She may be leaving the jail soon. Judge Wayne Salvant ordered her bond reduced to $75,000 with several conditions. The conditions include weekly visits with the Community Supervisions and Corrections Department of Tarrant County. She is also not to consume alcoholic beverages or use social media. “Let’s look at it for what it is, I understand everyone is concerned and there is outrage in the community… but as a judge I have to look at the law,” said Judge Salvant. Couch and her lawyers were present at a 2 p.m. bond hearing at the Tarrant County Justice Center hoping to have her bond reduced. It was originally set at $1 million since she was charged with Hindering Apprehension of a Felon. (Click here for video)

Salt Lake City, Utah -- Exactly one year after a man was shot and killed during an altercation with a Salt Lake City Police Department officer, a former Davis County Sheriff says new video (Click here for video)footage indicates the officer's actions may not have been justified. James Barker, 42, was shot and killed January 8, 2015 after officer Matthew Taylor responded to a 911 call about a suspicious person and an altercation ensued, during which Barker appeared to strike the officer with a snow shovel.

Philadelphia, PA ~ USA -- Corrupt Justice™ has obtained a video (Click here for video) of the police shooting that took place Thursday night at 60th and Spruce streets. Edward Archer, a 30-year-old Delaware County man who has allegedly claimed an allegiance to ISIS, shot and wounded Officer Jesse Hartnett at 11:41 p.m. last night, city police said. Stunningly, Hartnett can be seen in the video getting out of his patrol car and chasing down the shooter after being ambushed. Officials say Hartnett is in critical but stable condition.

Miami, FL ~ USA -- A Florida jury began weighing on Tuesday whether a man who killed his wife and posted a photo of her blood-spattered, lifeless body on Facebook committed first-degree murder. Attorneys for Derek Medina, 33, argued that he was acting in self-defense when he fired eight shots at Jennifer Alfonso, 27, in the kitchen of their Miami-area residence. The August 2013 shooting followed a fight in which she had threatened to leave, prosecutors said during closing statements. They argued that Medina retrieved a .380-caliber pistol from his bedroom and pulled the trigger repeatedly in a premeditated act of murder. "Every single shot hit her because he was aiming and he wanted her dead," said Assistant State Attorney Leah Klein in Miami-Dade County circuit court. Medina wrote on Facebook shortly before turning himself in: "I'm going to prison or death sentence for killing my wife. My wife was punching me, and I am not going to stand any more with the abuse so I did what I did," he added in the post. (Click here for video)

Montgomery County, Pa. -- Bill Cosby, the comedian and entertainer once known as “America’s dad”, appeared in court (Click here for video) to face his first criminal charge for sexual misconduct on Wednesday, for an incident in which he allegedly drugged and violated a woman who considered him to be her mentor. In a hearing lasting less than 10 minutes, Judge Elizabeth McHugh read out the three second-degree felony charges of aggravated indecent assault. He did not appear visibly moved; when asked if he understood the charges, he replied simply: “Yes.” Bail was set at $1m, of which Cosby will have to pay 10% on Wednesday. Cosby faces up to 10 years in prison for each charge.

San Diego, CA -- (WARNING, GRAPHIC) Police officials released surveillance video (Click here for video) Tuesday showing the fatal shooting of a homeless man who was believed to be carrying a knife — which turned out to be a pen.

Los Angeles, CA -- Sheriff Deputies accused Noel Aguilar of having a gun after they shot him in the back at point blank range multiple times. Deputy Albert Murade was shot in the stomach during the melee by his partner Deputy Jose Ruiz. (Click here for video)

GIFFORD, Fla. -- An Indian River County Sheriff’s deputy is in the hospital with a gunshot wound after he was involved in a shootout with an armed suspect.(Click here for video)

Denton, TX ~ USA -- Police dash camera video (Click here for video) appears to show a 21-year-old UNT student say "shoot me" several times and an officer say "back away" at least six times just seconds before the student was fatally wounded.

Lynwood, CA ~ USA -- A witness's graphic video (Click here for video) appears to show Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department deputies fatally shooting a man near a gas station in Lynwood. It was unclear what led to the incident, in which more than two dozen shots seemed to be fired. No deputies were injured. In accordance with protocol, a multi-agency investigation was underway.

Oklahoma City OK ~ USA -- A former Oklahoma City police officer was convicted Thursday of 18 of the 36 counts he faced, including four counts of first-degree rape, related to accusations that he victimized 13 women on his police beat in a minority, low-income neighborhood. Daniel Holtzclaw, 29, sobbed (Click here for video) as the verdict was read aloud. He could spend the rest of his life in prison based on the jury's recommendations, which include a 30-year sentence on each of the first-degree rape counts. Among the other charges he was convicted of were forcible oral sodomy, sexual battery and second-degree rape. The jury, which deliberated for about 45 hours over four days, recommended he serve a total of 263 years in prison. The judge will decide later whether he will have to serve the sentences consecutively.

Chicago, Ill. ~ USA -- The Chicago police, facing almost daily protests and a newly announced Justice Department investigation, released footage (Click here for video) Monday night showing a 38-year-old black man being shocked by a Taser and dragged down a hallway by officers in 2012.

Chicago, Ill. ~ USA -- The family of Ronald "Ronnieman" Johnson has ALWAYS said that he was brutally shot from behind by the Chicago Police. This new video (Click here for video) which was only released because of the public pressure on the city, shows they were right all along.

Chicago, Ill. ~ USA -- Reports, released by the city late Friday, show that Officer Jason Van Dyke and at least five other officers claim that the 17-year-old McDonald moved or turned threateningly toward officers, even though the video (Click here for video) of the October 2014 shooting shows McDonald walking away, and the scenario sketched out by Cook County State's Attorney Anita Alvarez in charging Van Dyke with murder contends he was walking away as well.

Miami, Fla. ~ USA -- A shocking video (Click here for video) captured by a bystander was recently uploaded to Instagram and sent to us this morning. That footage shows a Miami, Florida man being shot and killed by Miami Beach Police officers.

San Francisco, CA ~ USA -- Shocking San Francisco Police Shooting Video (Click here for video). Five officers unleash a hail of gunfire on a man with a knife.

Michigan ~ USA -- The family of an unarmed teenager fatally shot by an Eaton County Sheriff Deputy sues after son slain during traffic stop for flashing brights. Bodycam video (Click here for video) shows Deven Guilford stopped for flashing his high beams. It ends with a dizzying tumble of images and the sound of gunshots that killed the young driver.

« •Brought to you by Corrupt Justice™ ~ 2017! •»
«• Bookmark Us & Tell A Friend! •»
«• We're Global! •»
«• Corrupt Justice™ Invites You to Visit Our Affiliated Websites! •»
• Homies Place (Twitter)
• Homies Place (Facebook)
• @Wiliabee
• The Attorney Depot™ (YouTube)
• The Attorney Depot™ (Twitter)
« •Brought to you by Corrupt Justice™ ~ 2017! •»
«• Bookmark Us & Tell A Friend! •»
«• We're Global! •»

Above Photo: It’s a great opportunity to let people you know you are in the market for Real Estate. This knowledge should be shared all year round. Whether you are in the Real Estate market to Buy, Sell, Rent, or List to test the market. Visit Homies Place, a Global Real Estate Listing Service.

More News: @Corrupt Justice™ ~ View More videos @The Attorney Depot™ ~ Follow us @Wilabee.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Monster in Men!

July 29, 2011

Oakland, CA (WCJB)

«• Full Story @ Corrupt Justice! •»

• Corrupt Cops!
• Corrupt Judges!
• Corrupt Lawyers!
• Corrupt Government Officials!

« •Brought to you by Corrupt Justice! •»

«• Bookmark Us & Tell A Friend! •»

«• We're Global! •»

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ Blog Post Starts Below ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Pageviews by Countries

Sell Your Home(s)!

From: 2011 Jul 21 18:00 – 2011 Jul 28 17:00

United States
•» 2,522

•» 51

•» 32

•» 18

•» 17

United Kingdom
•» 16

•» 13

•» 12

•» 11

•» 11

Top News Story!

News from Texas!

Daily News From The Longhorn State

Deadly Domestic Revenge!

December 22, 2011

California -- A San Diego County woman who shot and killed her four children failed Monday to win a reprieve from the California Supreme Court, which voted unanimously to uphold her death sentence. In a ruling written by Justice Ming W. Chin, the state's highest court rejected an automatic appeal by Susan Dianne Eubanks, who was convicted of murdering her sons, Brandon, 14; Austin, 7; Brigham, 6; and Matthew, 4, in October 1997. Susan Eubanks killed her four sons in an execution style slaying to punish her husband for leaving her. After drinking and taking tranquilizers, Eubanks put a revolver to the temple of Brandon and shot him, according to the court's opinion. She fired another shot into his neck from a few inches away. She shot her younger three boys in their bedroom. Before shooting herself in the abdomen, Eubanks left several notes, including instructions that she be buried in the same casket as her youngest son. Detectives found the notes in the San Marcos home shortly after the killings.

Video Aired: August 11, 2011

Evidence presented at her trial showed that Eubanks had become addicted to prescription drugs after suffering a workplace injury. She had lost her job, and she and her husband were having marital problems. The court said her oldest son had telephoned the mother of his best friend for help before he was killed. The woman told him to reassess the situation and call back if necessary.

Eubanks challenged her death sentence on several grounds, including the fact that the trial court admitted evidence during the penalty phase that she had once smeared her nephew's face with feces. The court said the evidence was proper because it was intended to rebut claims that she had been a good mother. Legal errors made at the trial were minor, and the jury would have voted for death even without them, the court concluded.


July 28, 2011

Jury selection in the sexual assault trial of polygamous sect leader Warren Jeffs began in Texas on Monday, nearly a week after his motion to remove a judge assigned to the case was denied. Jeffs' motion to remove the judge assigned to hear the sexual assault charges against him was denied Tuesday by a different Texas judge. He is expected to go on trial to face the bigamy charge at a later date. District Judge Barbara Walther told the pool of potential jurors the trial could last two to three weeks.

Jeffs is charged with two counts of sexual assault on a child and one count of bigamy stemming from a 2008 raid on a ranch operated by his church. Authorities raided the Yearning for Zion ranch near Eldorado, Texas, and removed 400 children who they feared had been sexually abused. Some of the men at the ranch were charged with sexual abuse and most of the children were later returned to their families. The ranch is operated by the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, an offshoot sect of the mainstream Mormon Church. The FLDS splintered from the Mormon Church more than a century ago when Mormons renounced the practice of polygamy. Jeffs' church is believed to have about 10,000 followers.

Jail God!

Texas - (WCJB) -- Polygamist leader Warren Jeffs is not only running the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, but he has also ousted at least 45 high-ranking members he considered a threat to his leadership, two well-placed sources tell CNN. Those who have been kicked out of the church -- all men -- are not allowed to return to their wives or children, the sources said. Jeffs, scheduled to go to trial this year on sexual assault and bigamy charges, is running the affairs of the church from his jail cell in Texas, the sources said.

Jeffs gave up control of the splinter sect that advocates plural marriages, including marriages that involve girls younger than 18, after he was convicted in 2007 of rape as accomplice. That conviction was overturned last year. Sources within the church tell media sources that the man who replaced Jeffs as business head of the church, Wendell Nielsen, has been removed and that Jeffs has signed documents retaking control of FLDS. Also removed are Willie Jessup, Jeffs' one-time bodyguard who served as the spokesman for the church after a raid on its Texas compound; and David Zitting, the mayor of Hildale, Utah, a town in which the population consists almost entirely of members of the church.

Critics of the FLDS say underage girls are forced into "spiritual" plural marriages with older men and are sexually abused. Sect members have denied sexual abuse. Texas prosecutors filed charges against Jeffs in 2008 after authorites raided the sect's Yearning for Zion Ranch in El Dorado, Texas. They removed 400 children. Authorities feared they had been sexually abused. While some of the men at the ranch were charged with sexual abuse, most of the children were later returned to their families.

Jeffs was eventually extradited from Utah to Texas. He was arraigned on the Texas charges in December in Tom Green County.

Global Mayhem!

July 28, 2011

I haven't actually used this method yet, myself, but this is the approach I will select shortly.

--From manifesto attributed to Anders Behring Breivik

Olso, Norway - (WCJB) -- Anders Behring Breivik, to hear his purported manifesto tell it, was nothing if not patient. Though the world didn't know of Breivik until Friday's attacks, his road to violence began in his teens, when he first started honing his abhorrence for Islam. The 32-year-old Norwegian waited years before setting off on his vicious, self-confessed rampage last week that killed eight in a bombing in central Oslo and left dozens more dead at a nearby island youth camp.

He bought a farm as a front to procure fertilizer for bombs and planned other details meticulously, down to the photos of himself he wanted distributed among media outlets after his arrest, he wrote. It's now been revealed that parts of his 1,518-page egomaniacal treatise were lifted from right-wing blogs and a similar manifesto by Unabomber Ted Kaczynski, but the document paints the frightening picture of a man driven to violence by the "colonization" of Norway by a religion that actually composes about 3% of its population.

In the manifesto, he wrote of joining Knights Templar Europe, a revolutionary group he lauded for its "crusader nationalism," in 2002 after becoming disenchanted with Norway's conservative Progress Party. He blamed the media for vilifying his party and denounced democracy as an institution. "Armed struggle appears futile at this point," he wrote, "but it is the only way forward."

Despite what he called his "privileged upbringing," Breivik appears to have begun fostering a hatred for Muslims at an early age, according the manifesto, titled "2083: A European Declaration of Independence." Media sources could not independently verify that Breivik wrote the document, and Norwegian authorities would not confirm that the man in their custody wrote the manifesto. The document, which has been widely distributed online since last week's massacre, begins with a title page attributing it to "Andrew Berwick, London -- 2011." Later, in an explanation of his interest in genealogy, he traces the origins of the names Anders, Behring and Breivik.

Breivik joined Oslo's hip-hop movement at age 12 and by 15 was the most active graffiti artist in the Norwegian capital, he wrote. He had Muslim friends and hung out with violent Pakistani street gangs, which he said was essential to the safety of Norwegian teens in Oslo. "Unless you had Muslim contacts you could easily be subject to harassment, beatings and robbery. Our alliances with the Muslim gangs were strictly seen as a necessity for us, at least for me," the manifesto states.

Breivik wrote that he left the hip-hop community when he was 16, the same year he was attacked by "an older and much stronger/bigger Pakistani," one in a series of assaults Breivik said he suffered at the hands of Muslim youth. After this incident, he ended his friendship with a Pakistani named Arsalan, and he and his Norwegian pals no longer enjoyed the protection of Muslim street gangs. "From now on we would have to arm ourselves whenever we went to parties in case Muslim gangs showed up," he wrote.

Despite staying in his own west Oslo neighborhood, Breivik was attacked or confronted at least once annually until he was 21, he wrote. He alleges most of the assaults were unprovoked, though he concedes he "contributed" to one of the incidents when he was 20 by uttering profanities at a girl who pushed him and called him a name at Burger King. Though he suffered a broken nose in a fight with a Pakistani gang when he was 18, he boasts he was able to outsmart or negotiate with the Muslim "savages" in most cases. Fighting with them, he wrote, was not his policy "under normal circumstances."

"As all my friends can attest to I wouldn't be willing to hurt a fly and I have never used violence against others," he wrote. "If we wanted to we could have harassed and beaten up dozens of Muslim youth. However, as we didn't share their savage mentality, violence was pointless." Breivik, it seems, does not fit in a tidy compartment. He is a man of contradictions. He describes himself as optimistic yet pragmatic and as a "cultural conservative" with liberal economic views. His diatribes against Islam and calls for violence are littered with winky-face emoticons and playful Internet lingo like "lol."

Is Christian a good label for Breivik? His manifesto includes an image of him in preppy dress, a collar popped over the neck of his sweater. In other photos, he sports a variety of dress: a sensible suit, a hazmat outfit, elaborate military regalia and a frogman's jumpsuit with a shoulder patch that reads, "Marxist Hunter." He also claims to be a moderately religious Protestant who would like to see the denomination absorbed by Catholicism. This paradox, perhaps, is nothing compared to his claim of being Christian while confessing to having disregarded the Bible's least debatable commandment.

Breivik's massacre, according to police, began about 3:20 p.m. Friday -- less than three hours after Breivik concluded his online treatise, saying, "I believe this will be my last entry. It is now Fri July 22nd, 12.51."

The week was winding down in Oslo, and many people were heading home for the weekend, said journalist Asgeir Ueland. "All of a sudden, I heard a massive explosion and saw a massive cloud of smoke coming from the streets," he said. "Of course, this has never happened in Norway before, so I think people were mostly in panic and didn't really know what happened." Video and photos from the scene show the blast shattered windows on all six floors of a building housing the Petroleum and Energy Ministry. Across the street, the bomb's shrapnel almost reached the top offices of the 17-story government headquarters where Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg's office is located.

Mona Dundeberg was on the fourth floor of a building a block away. "We ran up to the building and saw everything was shattered," she said, describing the scene as "just chaos." A young woman told a local television station, "We suddenly felt a barrage of glass hit us from behind. We were then told to run through the back door. That's when we saw everything was blown up. People said there were bombs around. I didn't really know what's going on."

If the manifesto attributed to Breivik is a blueprint, he took great pains to ensure his bomb had maximum impact -- and he left what appear to be instructions to like-minded saboteurs. Several pages of the document outline a plan to buy various chemicals and more than a ton of nitrogen fertilizer for bomb making. Breivik tells his would-be followers to create a company, preferably a year or two before ordering the fertilizer, and join an organization of small- to medium-sized farmers. He suggests learning how to distribute the fertilizer and use the chemicals legitimately in case the agricultural supplier poses "security questions."

He also suggests buying seeds for an imaginary crop and, in addition to two 1,100-pound bags of nitrogen fertilizer, purchasing one or two "dummy bags" of non-nitrogen fertilizer to "strengthen the credibility of the transaction as it will act in your favor when it comes to avoiding suspicion." "I haven't actually used this method yet, myself, but this is the approach I will select shortly," he wrote. "I guess you will soon find out if I succeed or not. Remember, confidence separates the winners from the losers, so good luck."

According to his lawyer and police, Breivik wasn't done after his bomb ripped through the Grubbegata, the avenue housing the government quarter in central Oslo. He traveled to Utoya Island and, about 90 minutes after the blast, began shooting at campers attending a youth camp organized by the Labor Party, one of many sources of Breivik's angst. A hospital chief surgeon said he had never seen wounds like those suffered by the victims and speculated that Breivik may have used expanding bullets, according to a hospital spokesman. The manifesto has links to several websites containing instructions on how to make custom bullets. Breivik also includes instructions on how to load bullets with chemical/biological agents (such as ricin, pure nicotine or globefish toxin) and what to do if hollow-point ammunition is banned in your country.

Witnesses say Breivik was wearing a police uniform when he arrived at a meeting room where hundreds of campers had gathered for a briefing on the Oslo bombing. Many of the youngsters said they thought Breivik was there to discuss the Oslo blast. Instead, he opened fire. About 700 teens and young adults had converged Wednesday on Utoya Island for the youth camp, which was slated to end Sunday. It's an idyllic setting on Lake Tyrifjorden, one the prime minister has called a "paradise of my youth." Stoltenberg had been scheduled to deliver a speech at Utoya the day after the shooting.

Many of the campers had pitched tents on the 26-acre island, and after Breivik opened fire in the meeting hall about 5 p.m., the campers scattered, some back to their tent village, others to the waterline. Witnesses said Breivik shot people who took refuge in their tents before making his way to the shore.

Survivor Otzar Fagerheim said Breivik had three guns and shot them calmly, as if he were taking photographs. He smiled at times, Fagerheim said. Another survivor, Adrian Pracon, recalled his friends and counterparts dropping one by one as he ran down a hill to the water. "You're all going to die!" he remembered the shooter screaming.

Kasper Ilaug was at his summer home on Storoya Island, less than 2 miles away, when he received a call about the shootings. He jumped in his 18-foot fishing boat and headed to the island. "The first thing I noticed that (there) was a lot of youngsters laying in the shore, and they were very calm. They were sitting in groups," he said. On the shore, he saw 10 dead, he said. Later, he saw three more people behind a rock. They, too, may have been dead, he concluded, because they didn't respond when he called out to them. He took three boatloads of campers -- more than 20 in all -- back to the mainland. Many of them were in bathing suits or half-dressed, in shock and shivering from being immersed in the 64-degree lake.

One of the girls asked Ilaug if he was a police officer and was relieved when he said no. It's unclear how Ilaug, one of at least two boaters who reportedly ferried youngsters in the water back to the mainland, was able to make multiple trips to the island without being shot himself. Back on the island, police began arriving shortly before 6:30 p.m., but the young people were unsure what to make of them and pleaded with them to put down their weapons.

An elite police unit finally took Breivik into custody about 6:27 p.m. Norwegian authorities have come under heavy criticism for their response. People on Utoya Island who called police told local media they were ordered to stay off the emergency services line unless their call was about the Oslo bombing. There have also been reports that an overloaded police boat had to turn back after it sprung a leak crossing Lake Tyrifjorden and that the Oslo police's helicopter crew was on vacation and couldn't be mobilized to respond.

Oslo Police Chief Johan Fredriksen addressed the helicopter allegation during a Tuesday news conference, saying the issue had been "blown completely out of proportion" and explaining the chopper's availability was related to weather conditions and personnel. "We are professionals, but we are only flesh and blood," Fredriksen said, according to The Wall Street Journal, adding that he welcomed scrutiny but "it's not the time for people to bring politics and issues of resource allocation into a situation like this."

Attorney Geir Lippestad told a television station that his client would explain himself at a Monday hearing, but a judge ordered the proceeding closed for security reasons and also so it wouldn't impede the investigation, a court spokeswoman said. Judge Kim Heger also denied Breivik's request to wear a uniform to court.

In solitary confinement, Breivik has been allowed to see only his lawyer, who said Monday that his client felt the killings were "horrible" but necessary. On Tuesday, Lippestad further said his client "may be" insane. He added that Breivik was a "little bit surprised" he was able to kill 76 people but felt his plan had "succeeded -- succeeded in his mind."

July 25, 2011

(Anders Behring Breivik leaves court after being remanded in custody for eight weeks.)

The rightwing extremist who confessed to the mass killings in Norway boasted in court on Monday that there were two more cells from his terror network still at large, prompting an international investigation for collaborators. Anders Behring Breivik pleaded not guilty, despite admitting that he had carried out the attacks in Oslo and on Utøya island, officials said it was possible he had not acted alone.

Anders Behring Breivik (pictured left) has confessed to both assaults but denied crminial responsibility for them and pleaded not guilty at his first hearing. He told the court he wanted to save Europe from Muslim immigration and warned that there are two other cells of his terror network. Prosecutor Christian Hatlo said Breivik had been calm in court and "seemed unaffected by what has happened", adding that the suspect had told investigators during his interrogation that he never expected to be released.

"We can't quite rule out that someone else was involved. This is partly based on the information that there are two other cells," Hatlo said.

The prosecutor said he could not discuss whether Breivik had organised the cells or whether he was working alongside them. Police have said they have no other suspects at present. It also emerged on Monday that Norway's police security service had been alerted to a suspicious chemical purchase by Breivik in March, but had decided not to investigate further.

Police also lowered the previously announced death toll, saying 68 people died on Utøya, not 86 as previously stated. Eight died in the bomb attack in Oslo, taking the total number of fatalities to 76.


July 28, 2011

NEW YORK (WCJB) – A grand jury has indicted Levi Aron and charged him with two counts of first-degree murder in the case of Leiby Kletzky, the Brooklyn boy whose remains were found last Wednesday. Aron faces up to life in prison without possibility of parole if convicted, Brooklyn DA Charles Hynes announced early Wednesday evening. Aron’s arraignment is scheduled for July 28. The eight-count indictment also includes a first-degree kidnapping charge. Leiby’s death has been ruled a homicide and, according to the Medical Examiner. He was killed from intoxication followed by smothering. Police also confirmed that they found a variety of pills in Aron’s apartment. Hynes said that Kletzky was given Cyclobenzaprine, a muscle relaxant; quetiapine, an anti-psychotic drug; and hydrocodone before Aron used a towel to smother the child. However, Hynes said that there’s no evidence of sexual abuse.” There were also marks on young Kletzky’s wrist, evidence that he was tied up in the hours before he was killed and his body was dismembered.

Police have confirmed that last Monday night, Aron drove young Kletzky to upstate Monsey, where he attended a wedding while the boy stayed in the car. Then they went back to Brooklyn, authorities said. The boy stayed in Aron’s apartment Monday night and all day Tuesday while Aron went to work. Chief Police Spokesman Paul Browne said Kletzky was killed either late last Tuesday afternoon or early Tuesday evening. That means the boy was likely alive for about a day after he disappeared.

Detectives later found the boy’s severed feet in Aron’s freezer along with three bloody carving knives and a cutting board. The rest of the boy’s body was found wrapped in a plastic bag stuffed inside in a suitcase in a dumpster in Sunset Park.

Media sources have confirmed that some of the boxes removed from Aron’s home contained a sizable quantity of other children’s clothing. Police will also be digging up Aron’s backyard again to see if there is anything that leads to other missing children.

July 18, 2011

July 11, 2011

Police have arrested a man in the killing of an 8-year-old Hasidic boy whose dismembered body was found Wednesday in the suspect's freezer and a trash bin in Brooklyn, N.Y., the New York City Police Department said. Levi Aron, 35 ( pictured left, entering police car wearing the traditional Jewish Kippa or Kipa.) was apprehended Wednesday after making statements that "implicated" him in the killing of Leiby Kletzky, who had stopped to ask the suspect for directions on his way home from camp, Police Commissioner Ray Kelly said. Kelly said the child's dismembered remains were found early Wednesday in Aron's refrigerator and in a plastic garbage bag dumped into a trash bin in Brooklyn. "This was a horrendous crime," Kelly told reporters during a press conference Wednesday.

(A kippa or kipa ( /kɪˈpɑː/ ki-pah; Hebrew: כִּפָּה or כִּיפָּה‎; plural: kippot כִּפוֹת or כִּיפּוֹת), also known as a yarmulke (i/ˈjɑrməlkə/ yar-məl-kə or /ˈjɑːməkə/ yah-mə-kə), or hech cap (U.S.), is a hemispherical or platter-shaped head cover, usually made of cloth, often worn by Orthodox Jewish men to fulfill the customary requirement that their head be covered at all times, and sometimes worn by both men and, less frequently, women in Conservative and Reform communities at times of prayer.)

(Note: When Aron Levi exits the police car, he is without the kippa or kipa, he wore upon entering the police car.)

Leiby was last seen walking home from Boyan Day Camp in Borough Park, Brooklyn, just before 5 p.m. Monday. A grainy surveillance video shows a man walking near the boy, who is seen in the footage wearing a backpack as he walks down the street, police said. Kelly said the boy appeared to be lost and had asked Aron for directions. He said the boy's parents had agreed to let him walk seven blocks alone from his day camp to a location where he was supposed to meet his mother.

"This is the worst nightmare that can happen to anybody," Rabbi Berish Freilich, a senior leader in Brooklyn's Jewish community, told media sources. Freilich, who knows the boy's family, described the neighborhood in the tight-knit Orthodox Jewish community of Borough Park as "very safe." "It's an extremely safe area for children," Freilich said. "This is devastating for everybody. Who would think of hurting an innocent young boy?"

Kelly said he does not believe Aron knew the boy and described the alleged crime as "totally random." "It was just happenstance and the terrible fate for this young boy," he said. Kelly said that approximately 35 minutes after Leiby left the camp, he was inside the suspect's 1990 brown Honda Accord. Kelly said the suspect made statements that indicated he brought the boy to his apartment, where killed him and dismembered his body.

Investigators tracked Aron with the help of surveillance video that showed him being approached by the lost boy. Police then visited Aron's third-story attic apartment at 2:40 a.m. Wednesday, where they found body parts believed to be Leiby's inside the man's freezer. "When detectives asked where the boy was, Aron nodded toward the kitchen," Kelly said, adding that deputies then found a cutting board and large amounts of blood. The rest of the body was found inside a red suitcase that had been tossed into a trash bin in another Brooklyn neighborhood, police said. Kelly said statements made by the suspect indicate "he panicked and that's why he killed the boy."

Formal charges are pending against Aron, who lived alone in the apartment in a building shared with his parents. Aron, whose birthday is Wednesday, once had a summons for urinating in public but otherwise did not have a criminal record.

Aron has lived most of his life in New York, working as a clerk at a maintenance supply company in Brooklyn, but about a couple of years living in Memphis, Tenn., where he worked briefly, Kelly said. He lived about a mile away from the boy and was believed to be Orthodox.

Kelly said detectives were investigating whether he had a history of mental illness. Kelly said there was no evidence of a sexual assault, and said it didn't seem like Aron had ever seen the child before. The medical examiner has yet to determine the cause of death, he said. The New York Post, citing sources close to the investigation, reports that that boy was suffocated before he was dismembered.

Thousands of people had joined the search for Leiby, who was last seen near 44th Street and 12th Avenue in Borough Park. Investigators hunting for the boy noticed the man on the video going into a nearby dentist about 5:30 p.m. Monday, police said. The dentist, located later in New Jersey, said he remembered someone coming into the shop who wasn't a patient, but who was paying a bill for a patient there. Kelly said Leiby waited for Aron at a street across from the dentist's office for about seven minutes before the two got into his vehicle. Freilich said Leiby was the only son of the Kletzky family. The couple has four daughters, and the husband works as a driver for a private car service.

New York State Assemblyman Dov Hikind, whose district includes the area, said the outpouring of support for the boy and his family has been tremendous. "This is beyond the pale," Hikind told media sources. "In this neighborhood I represent, crime is really nonexistent ... You'd never dream in a million years there's something to be concerned about." Hikind said that while the man may have killed the child because he panicked, "no one is asking the question of why he picked him up in the first place."

"This guy is an adult, an older person," he said. "This has to be a wakeup call for parents everywhere."

A community-funded reward for information leading to the child's safe return was raised on Tuesday to $125,000 as police checked schools, synagogues, homes and businesses for any clues into the boy's disappearance. As many as 2,000 people took to the streets Monday to search for Leiby, and crowds returned again on Tuesday, with buses carrying some volunteers in from New Jersey. Members of the community where the boy lived described him as obedient and unlikely to talk to strangers.

Diplomatic Immunity!

June 17, 2011
"'Money, women and my Jewishness.'"
--Dominique Strauss-Kahn, Head of the International Monetary Fund in an April 28, 2011 interview with the French daily newspaper Liberation on the difficulties he will have to overcome to become France's Socialist Party candidate for president.

New York (WCJB) -- When Dominique Strauss-Kahn was approached by Port Authority officers on the Air France flight, the first thing he said was, "Do you have my cell phone?" The report shows he called the hotel several times, looking for a phone he thought he left behind. A new prosecution document in the Strauss-Kahn case reveals that the former chief of the International Monetary Fund at first claimed to have diplomatic immunity when he was taken into custody after being removed from an Air France flight at John F. Kennedy International Airport but later said he was not invoking it. Strauss-Kahn told a Port Authority detective, "I have diplomatic immunity," according to a transcript in the document. But four hours later, he told a New York Police officer with the Manhattan Special Victims squad, "No, no, no, I'm not trying to use that. I just want to know if I need a lawyer." The IMF has said that Strauss-Kahn would have been entitled to diplomatic immunity only if his alleged crime involved official fund business, which is not the case in this situation. Strauss-Kahn repeatedly questioned why he was being detained, at one point asking, "What is this about?"

Later that night, just before 11 p.m., he was asked whether he'd like to speak to detectives about the incident. He responded, "My attorney has told me not to talk. I was ready to talk." His attorney declined to comment on details of the case in a brief statement outside the courtroom after entering the plea. "We intend to defend this case and defend it vigorously, but we are going to do so in the courtroom," he said, renewing statements that evidence in the case will reveal his client is innocent.

Strauss-Kahn (pictured above, left) who was considered a front-runner in France's presidential race before his arrest, faces charges including criminal sexual acts and sexual abuse. Strauss-Kahn pleaded not guilty June 6 to seven charges involving a May 14 incident in which a housekeeping employee at New York's Sofitel hotel accused him of sexual assault.

Allied Evil!

March 22, 2011

Jerusalem (WCJB) -- A Tel Aviv district court sentenced former Israeli President Moshe Katsav ( pictured left) to seven years in prison on multiple charges of rape and sexual harassment. The case involved three women -- two in the president's office and one in the Tourism Ministry. In late December, the three-judge panel found Katsav guilty of two charges of rape, two charges of forceful sexual harassment and one charge of sexual harassment.

December 30, 2010 In one of the most high-profile rape convictions in history, a three-judge panel of the Tel Aviv district court found former Israeli president Moshe Katsav ( pictured left, wearing the traditional Jewish Kippa or Kipa.) guilty of multiple charges of rape and sexual harassment. The conviction followed Katsav’s decision to rescind an earlier agreement to plead guilty to lesser charges and pay a fine. The victims denounced the plea bargain. At the time, prosecutors responded to widespread criticism of the plea deal by insisting that they were uncertain of being able to secure convictions on the rape counts. Yet, shortly before the plea hearing, Katsav pulled out of the deal.

The verdict handed down in a case that had riveted the Israeli public was hailed as an affirmation of the rule of law and the rights of women, as well as a sign of changing norms in a society that for decades tended to condone sexual advances by powerful men in government and the military. The president, whose role is largely ceremonial in Israel, is the head of state and is supposed to serve as a unifying national symbol. Katsav, 66, served in the post from 2000 to 2007, and the crimes of which he was convicted included several committed during that period.

Imported Evil!

August 12, 2010

Atlanta, Georgia (WCJB) -- Michigan authorities are filing paperwork for the extradition of the man who prosecutors say is the suspect in the stabbing attacks in three states. Elias Abuelazam, 33, was arrested Wednesday night at the Atlanta airport as he was trying to board a flight to Israel. Abuelazam could be back in Michigan as early as Friday if he waives the extradition process. Otherwise, his return could take a couple of weeks, police said. Abuelazam is wanted on a charge of assault with intent to murder in connection with 20 stabbings in Michigan, Ohio and Virginia. A judge in Flint, Michigan, issued the arrest warrant.

Abuelazam was trying to board a Delta Air Lines flight to Israel when he was taken into custody Wednesday night in Atlanta, police said Thursday. Two sources said the man is an Israeli citizen who is in the United States legally. A federal law enforcement official involved in the investigation said the man was traveling on an expired Israeli passport.

Elias Abuelazam has been named as the suspect in a three state stabbing spree that featured 20 victims; five of whom perished.

Abuelazam had been arrested a week ago in Arlington, Virginia, Michigan authorities said Thursday. Though he finally was charged, the airport arrest was not the first time police stopped Abuelazam during the stabbing spree. At least twice in recent weeks, police in Michigan and Virginia nabbed him, with police in Virginia even spotting possible murder weapons. In both cases, the authorities let him go, apparently failing to peg him as a suspect in the stabbings.

(Photo - October 29, 2010: Suspected serial stabber/killer Elias Abuelazam listens to Judge John Conover during his first appearance in a courtroom since he was extradited from Georgia in August. Abuelazam's face was battered from an altercation at the jail.) In one incident, Abuelazam was charged with providing alcohol to a minor on the evening of July 29 in Genesee County, Mich., according to court records on file in the 67th District Court there. The citation came the same day as an early morning attack in the area now considered part of the stabbing spree. Abuelazam was supposed to appear in a Mount Morris, Mich., court room on the charge on Aug. 4, but he failed to show up. The 67th District Court still has Abuelazam's Florida driver's license, which he surrendered at the time of his citation in lieu of posting bond, according to the Genesee County Prosecutor's Office. In another incident, last week, Abuelazam was picked up in Arlington, Va., for failing to stop at a stop sign, Genesee County prosecutor David Leyton said. During a background check, police discovered he had an oustanding warrant for misdemeanor assault. While he was booked and placed in a holding cell, police impounded his car. During a search, police found a knife in the driver's side door and a hammer, two weapons victims of the attacks had described. But at that point, there had been no known attacks in Virginia and Abuelazam was released and the car was returned to him, Leyton said.

See: The Monster in Men! - Part II

Movie Intermission!

Aileen: Life and Death of a Serial Killer!

Description: Aileen: Life and Death of a Serial Killer looks at Aileen’s violent, tortured childhood in Troy, Michigan and her subsequent years on the road as a hitchhiking prostitute which culminated in the murders.

More Below

Post a Comment