↕↕ Thousands of Advertisement views each month! ↕↕
From YouTube to Corrupt Justice™.
Corrupt Justice™ advertisement sections.
↓↓ This Advertisement Space Available↓↓
Joseph E. Wild
June 23, 2009
PORTLAND, Ore. - The allegations that a Portland police officer repeatedly called and harassed women are an embarrasment to the Police Bureau, Police Chief Rosie Sizer said Monday.
"We hold public trust as the most important thing we have as police officers and when allegations surface of an employee betraying that public trust, I think it hurts the heart of every police officer," she said.
"These allegations tarnish the badge we wear," said Scott Westerman with the Portland Police Association. "They tarnish the badge of everyone in the country."
Joseph E. Wild, 28, faces dozens of charges of official misconduct and telephonic harassment. He was indicted by a grand jury on Monday, June 22, 2009 and will be formally charged on Tuesday, June 23, 2009.
According to investigators, police began looking into Wild's activities when a woman filed a report that she had been receiving unwanted harassing phone calls from him. During the investigation, detectives discovered additional victims who said they had also received unwanted phone calls.
Wild was arrested just this month, which raises the question of why it took four months for police to finally make a move.
Court documents show someone using Officer Wild's police-issued cell phone made sexually explicit phone calls to fellow police officers starting back in February. As the Police Bureau began its investigation, Wild's phone number became the subject of a second investigation a month later. A teenage girl said someone with Wild's phone number called her dozens of times and kept threatening to rape her.
"In this case, as soon as the info was brought to our attention, the tendency is to rush right out, take the cell phone, put him on leave and then do the investigation," said Lt. Bob Day with the Portland Police Bureau. "The problem is, we react too quickly, we can't gather the correct information and that can hurt the investigation."
June 23, 2009
CLEVELAND, Ohio — A Cuyahoga County Common Pleas jury found Garfield Heights police officer Vinson Walker not guilty Tuesday on charges of gross sexual imposition, attempted rape and rape. Walker, 30, was accused of inappropriately touching a 22-year-old woman on three occasions, trying to force her to have sex, and eventually raping her on Nov. 16, 2008 at his Cleveland home. The crimes were said to have occurred while he was off-duty. Walker has remained on paid leave since Cleveland police arrested him at the Garfield Heights police station Nov. 26, 2008. It was unclear if Walker would return to regular duty after the acquittal.
NOT-GUILTY DOES NOT MEAN INNOCENT. IT ONLY MEANS THAT THE JURY DECIDED THERE WAS A REASONABLE DOUBT BECAUSE IT WAS A HE SAID/SHE SAID TRIAL.
In fact, the prosecution [proffered] testimony from other women [regarding Walker's sexually offensive character] that was suppressed by the judge. The court did this "so as not to prejudice the jury". If the defense attorney had opened the door, this testimony would then have been allowed. Of course this didn't happen, so the jury didn't get the opportunity to hear what these other women had to say.
1. How can an officer get pay for 7 months without his guilt or innocence being known?
2. Did the city plan his not-guilty plea by having a certain Police Captain on the force testifying for him?
October 7, 2010Update!
Officer Thomas Tolstoy, the serial rapist on Officer Jeffrey Cujdik’s "elite" narco-police shake-down squad, who, besides participating in repeated evidence-less paramilitary drug raids, also repeatedly took the opportunity to pull women aside during these hyperviolent home invasions and sexually assault them. The police department’s response to three independent complaints from April 2008 to February 2009 was to temporarily place Tolstoy on desk duty (from October 2008 to January 2009), then put him back on the street to do more drug raids with Cujdik. The other stories about Cujdik’s wolfpack appeared in local newspapers in March 2009; Tolstoy was finally put back on desk duty in May 2009. Meanwhile, while Tolstoy is rewarded for his sexual assaults with an easy desk job, he continues to receive not only his regular salary of $57,800, but also thousands of dollars in overtime pay for sitting his ass on a court-house bench while the DA extends subpoenas on tainted drug cases in which he will almost certainly never testify. The bill for maintaining Tolstoy in the lifestyle to which he has become accustomed will, of course, be sent along to Philadelphia taxpayers, including Tolstoy’s three known victims. Deputy District Attorney John Delaney explains that the D.A.’s office continues to issue these money-wasting subpoenas on dead-end cases because "We want to maintain the status quo." No doubt.
June 21, 2009
The burly narcotics officer yanked down the young woman's underwear as they stood in the doorway of her second-floor Frankford apartment, she said. The officer - one of 10 who participated in a drug raid of the apartment downstairs - allegedly jammed his fingers into her vagina. When she tried to pull away, he grabbed her hard enough to rip her shirt, she said.
The penetration of his fingers was so forceful that she began to bleed. She said she thought he had scratched her - or worse, caused internal damage. A few hours later, she ended up at Episcopal Hospital. Nurses ordered a rape kit and alerted the police Special Victims Unit.
The night was Oct. 16, 2008 and the woman didn't know the name of the officer. But the police Internal Affairs Bureau had a hunch: "Despite the lack of photo identification at the scene, there was other information that caused us to narrow the scope," said Internal Affairs Chief Inspector Anthony DiLacqua. "We had evidence presented to us that gave us reason to look at [Officer Thomas Tolstoy] more closely than other officers." Tolstoy was immediately taken off the street (eight (8) months later).
One of Tolstoy's alleged victim[s], "Naomi," is an intensely private 24-year-old woman. She has never been charged with or convicted of a crime. The [media] convinced her to talk about the night she says she wants to forget. At her request, the [media] agreed to use a false name - Naomi - to protect her privacy and because she's terrified of retaliation. She has had so many threatening phone calls - telling her not to talk - that she has repeatedly changed her phone number, she said. She said she went to the hospital after the assault simply to "get checked out." "I felt nasty after it," she said with a grimace. "I didn't know where his hands had been. I felt like with the force he used, like he scratched me."
Naomi is one of at least three women who say Tolstoy fondled, groped or sexually violated them during drug raids. Lady Gonzalez, 29, of Kensington, and Dagma Rodriguez, 33, of West Kensington, have alleged that Tolstoy stroked their breasts during raids. The [media] reported their allegations on June 1, 2009. None of the three women has a criminal record. The women don't know each other and spoke with the [media] independently only after reporters tracked them down.
Tolstoy, 35, a 10-year-veteran of the force who has been with the Narcotics Field Unit since December 2002, is one focus of a growing FBI and police probe into allegations of police misconduct. The alleged misconduct was first reported by the [media] in February with complaints that Tolstoy's fellow squad member, Officer Jeffrey Cujdik, sometimes lied on search-warrant applications to get into suspected drug homes. In March, the [media] reported that Cujdik, Tolstoy and other officers disabled surveillance cameras during raids of bodegas and smoke shops that sold tiny ziplock bags, which police consider drug paraphernalia. After the officers sliced or yanked the wires, thousands of dollars in cash and merchandise went missing, the merchants said. Now the probe has grown to include allegations that Tolstoy abused women during [these same] raids.
Naomi said a detective from Internal Affairs called her on June 4, 2009 to ask if she "wanted to press charges and go to court." She told him no. "I just want it to go away," Naomi said. "Most days I wish I had never gone to the hospital." "The Police Department should take away his badge," said Naomi's boyfriend, Raheem, 23, who was at the Frankford apartment during the October raid. The [media] is withholding Raheem's last name to protect Naomi's identity. "They're supposed to serve and protect. But this officer violated her as a woman. He touched on her and threatened her," said Raheem, who wasn't arrested during the raid. "It wasn't right."
The April 3, 2008 Raid
It was just after 5 p.m. on April 3, 2008, during a drug raid on the West Kensington rowhouse where she lived. Officer Thomas Tolstoy had ordered her into the room, telling her that he needed to talk, she said. Dagma Rodriguez stood in a dark bedroom as Officer Tolstoy moved closer. She trembled in fear.
"He started rubbing my breasts, rubbing my nipples," said Rodriguez, a 33-year-old mother of three. "I was so scared. My legs wouldn't stop shaking."
Rodriguez said she grabbed Tolstoy's wrists to try to make him stop. He didn't, she said.
" 'You've got some big t--s. I love these t--s. I bet you've got big bras. What size are you?' " she said he asked. " 'Can I see them? Let me see them.' "
"I said, 'No! No!' I was so nervous, I started crying. He told me to shut the f--- up . . . . He kept rubbing me and I started crying more."
On May 20, 2009 Tolstoy became the fourth officer to be taken off the street in connection with an expanding FBI and Internal Affairs investigation into allegations of police misconduct.
That alleged misconduct was first reported by the media in February (2009) with complaints about Narcotics Field Unit Officer Jeffrey Cujdik, Tolstoy's fellow squad member. One of Cujdik's informants told the media that Cujdik sometimes lied on search-warrant applications to get into suspected drug homes.
The scandal expanded in March (2009) after the [media] reported that Cujdik, Tolstoy and other officers disabled surveillance cameras during raids of mom-and-pop stores that sold tiny ziplock bags, which police consider drug paraphernalia. After the officers cut or yanked the wires, thousands of dollars in cash and merchandise went missing, the merchants said.
Rodriguez is one of at least three women, including Lady Gonzalez, of Kensington, who say they were fondled and groped by an officer. Rodriguez and Gonzalez later identified the officer as Tolstoy. Police sources say that Tolstoy is also the focus of an investigation into the third woman's complaint.
Tolstoy has been placed on desk duty, taking reports of minor crimes over the phone, said Internal Affairs Chief Inspector Anthony DiLacqua.
Tolstoy had to relinquish his police-issued weapon "due to an Internal Affairs investigation," said DiLacqua, who declined to elaborate.
Asked whether Tolstoy is under increased supervision, DiLacqua replied, "In a sense, yes. He's not in the field. His supervisor could be sitting two or three desks down.
See: • Cops that Sexually Offend! (Part VI)
Louis Alvie Morris
June 16, 2009
STILLWATER, Oklahoma -- Stillwater police have arrested a veteran Stillwater police officer accused of committing lewd acts with a 15-year-old student. Louis Alvie Morris, 48, is now facing two counts of rape by instrumentation and three counts of lewd acts to a child. Morris worked as a school resource officer at Stillwater Junior High School. A court affidavit shows the girl dated Morris' 16-year-old son for about a month. Morris allegedly told a fellow officer about the relationship but denied having sex with the girl.
Stillwater police said "department members are deeply disappointed and disgusted in the actions of a veteran officer."
Cops that Sexually Offend
• Cops that Sexually Offend! (Part I)
• Cops that Sexually Offend! (Part II)
• Sexually Offensive Cops! (Part III)
• Cops that Sexually Offend! (Part IV)
• Cops that Sexually Offend! (Part V)
• Cops that Sexually Offend! (Part VI)
• Cops that Sexually Offend! (Part VII)
• Cops that Sexually Offend! (Part VIII)
• Cops that Sexually Offend! (Part IX)
• Cops that Sexually Offend! (Part X)
• Cops that Sexually Offend! (Part XI)
• Cops that Sexually Offend! (Part XII)
Murderous Police Officers
• B.A.R.T.+L.A.P.D.=187(P.C.)(LAPD Detective arrested for cold case homicide; and B.A.R.T. Transit Killer-Cop!)
• Cops or Killers?
• Five - "O" Homicide(White Cop kills black cop after "mistaking" black cop for criminal!)
• NYPD - A History of Homicidal Cops(A history of NYPD Officers committing murder!)
• Arthur Tessler, Jason R. Smith & Gregg Junnier(Alanta Police Officers lie to obtain search warrant; murder 90-year old woman; and then plant drugs to cover-up murder)
• PA State Trooper Kevin Foley, Murderous(Convicted March 18, 2009 of First-Degree Murder. Killed girlfriend's ex-hubby (Dentist)!!)
• PA State Trooper Samuel J. Hassan, Murderous(March 15, 2009 Murder of Unarmed motorist. Previously shot and killed 12 year old African-American boy!!)
• Homer Police Department(February 20, 2009 Murder of Unarmed Black Man, 73 year old black man by two white police officers in Homer, Louisiana!!)
• Taser Deaths by the Police!
• New Orleans Police Department(January 1, 2009 Murder of Unarmed Black Man, shot nine (9) times in the back!!)
Oakland, California Police Department
• Officer Pat Gonzales: Racist, Murderous Oakland Police Officer - 3 Killings
• Officer Hector Jimenez: Racist, Murderous Oakland Police Officer - 2 Killings
• Captain Edward Poulson, OPD(Beating Death of Suspect (2000) Promoted in 2008)
• Investigator interfered in police probes of former bakery CEO
• Oakland Police Department, Corrupt, I
• Oakland, California Police Department, Corruption, II
• Oakland Police Department, III
• Oakland Police Department, IV
• Oakland Police Department, V - Major Corruption
• Jeff Loman, Deputy Chief, OPD(Updated: Re-instated as a (demoted) Lieutenant)
• Deborah Edgerly, Corrupt former Oakland City Administrator
Oakland, CA Transit Cop Shooting
• Mehserle Makes Bail!!!(Updated May 18, 2009) January 1, 2009 Murder of Unarmed Black Man, shot once (1) in the back!!)
• Tony Pirone, B.P.D.(Mehserle Accomplice - Jan. 1, 2009 Homicide)
• Johannes Mehserle, Killer Cop(Oakland's New Year's (2009) Transit Killer Cop)
• The B.A.R.T. Shooting Investigation(The Investigation of Oakland's New Year's (2009) Transit Killer Cop)
• The B.A.R.T. Aftermath (The Oakland Riots New (2009))
• B.A.R.T. Police, Racism, Homicide(Video of The Oakland New Year's Day (2009) Transit Shooting )
Sexually Offensive Judges
• Judge Jack Gifford, Retired, Solicitation
• Judge Ronald C. Kline, Child Pornography
• Chief U.S. District Judge Edward Nottingham, Solicitation
Judges of Interest
• James J. Marchiano, Corrupt Judge
• Stuart Hing, Corrupt Judge (Recent Appointment)
• Douglas E. Swager, Corrupt Judge
• Martin Jenkins, Corrupt Judge ("Uncle Tom")
• David Bernard Flinn, Corrupt Judge
• John T. Noonan, Corrupt Judge of the 9th Circuit
• Former Judge Ralph B. Robertson, Racist
• Judge Kenneth R. Kingsbury, Ret., Racist, Corrupt
• Corrupt Judges, Frame-ups & Graft
• Judges of the Regents of the University of California
1. Landlord-Tenant Law
4. Real Estate Law
5. Bankruptcy Law
6. Re-Zoo-May (Resume/Employment)
7. Family Law (Divorce, Custody Child Support)