Top News Story! Racist Rally @ CoCo Court!
July 13, 2010
WALNUT CREEK — [Racist] Supporters of Johannes Mehserle plan to rally Monday in Walnut Creek to protest the former BART police officer's involuntary manslaughter conviction in the shooting death of Oscar Grant. The rally, announced on a Facebook page, is set for 2 to 5 p.m. at the Walnut Creek Courthouse, 640 Ygnacio Valley Road. The Facebook description of the rally, perhaps the first in the Bay Area to show support for Mehserle, says "Anyone who supports Johannes and our Law Enforcement Officers may attend. This is a PEACEFUL rally to show our support for Johannes, his family, and our law enforcement officers. This was a tragic mistake that occurred while on active duty." Rally organizers did not respond to requests for comment. A post on Facebook from the Times seeking comment was removed, as was the last name of the rally's apparent organizer.
The Facebook page says the conviction was wrong, that Mehserle shot Grant accidentally and should be released from jail.
An earlier version, which by Tuesday afternoon had been taken down, declared: "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. ITS TIME TO STOP THROWING OUR OFFICERS UNDER THE BUS. ITS TIME TO STEP UP AND SUPPORT JOHANNES AND OUR OFFICERS AND TAKE A STAND. OSCAR GRANT WAS RESISTING ARREST. JOHANNES MEHSERLE TOLD THE TRUTH!"
Around 4 p.m. Tuesday, all posts were erased and the rally was renamed "In Support of Johannes Mehserle and L.E.O." LEO stands for Law Enforcement Officers. Concord police Officer Ken Carlson said he plans to attend. "Within the law enforcement community we've raised some money for (Mehserle) and things like that," Carlson said. "And as far as an outspoken event in support of him, it's long overdue." John Burris, attorney for Oscar Grant's family, said he was not surprised such a rally would be held. "There are individuals who support Mehserle and support police in general ... and that's just part of ... the split in this country, those who don't really understand the actions of the police in the African American community," Burris said.
Junior Aguilar, a Pleasant Hill resident who plans to attend the rally, said it's not about race. "BART failed Mehserle," Aguilar said. "He was not properly trained to use the Taser. So the question is, who is at fault here? It's the BART agency. I believe he is innocent." By 4 p.m. Tuesday, 40 people had confirmed on the Facebook page they would attend the rally. Some work for police departments in Contra Costa County. Walnut Creek Police Chief Joel Bryden said that if any of his officers attend, they will be off duty and not representing the department. Police learned of the rally Tuesday, Bryden said, when a woman who said she was organizing the event came to City Hall to ask whether she needed a permit. Because it's a "First Amendment issue," no permit is required, Bryden said Bryden said he will have officers at the rally to keep the peace.
Why rally in Walnut Creek? "That only shows the demographic," said Burris. "If they came to Oakland they may have a confrontation they do not want to have." Carlson said he assumed that Walnut Creek is a local point. " "I think it's just a matter of convenience." Michael Walker of the Coalition for Justice for Oscar Grant said a pro-Mehserle rally is an attempt to reduce Mehserle's jail time. "They all just sat back and said 'let justice play out' and they didn't do these mass rallies because they thought he was going to get away with it," said Walker, who plans to attend Monday's rally with other coalition members.
December 2, 2009
The six suspects in the [alleged] brutal gang rape of a 15-year-old Richmond, Calif., high school girl all pleaded not guilty Tuesday, Decemer 1, 2009. The juveniles -- 15-year-old Cody Ray Smith, 16-year-old Ari Morales and 17-year-old Marcelles Peter -- are being charged as adults. The other defendants are Jose Montano (pictured, above left) Manuel Ortega (pictured above right) and Elvis Torrentes. If convicted, all could be sentenced to life in prison. The defendants face a litany of charges, including rape in concert, and sexual battery stemming from the Oct. 24, 2009 incident, which was witnessed by 20 or more people who did not call police or attempt to intervene.
Born: Nov. 1, 1938 (and currently suffers senile dementia)
Appointed: Feb. 28, 1997, by Governor Pete Wilson
Previous work of note: Private practice, 1968-97; Senior counsel, Bank of America, 1963-68
Law degree: Boalt Hall School of Law (1963) (The Regents).
Judge David B. Flinn (click to see survey) is an ardent, vicious white racist. He despises African-American males. Judge Flinn is rude, hostile, belligerent and obnoxious towards African-Americans, particularly males. He is thoroughly ingratiated with the UC Regents. He attended UC Berkeley as an undergraduate and attended UC Berkeley's Boalt Hall School of Law.
Case in Point:
Seven mostly high-ranking black officers claim police Richmond's (White) Chief Chris Magnus and now-retired Deputy Chief Lori Ritter made racist jokes, discriminated against them and retaliated when they complained. Plaintiffs include roughly half the Richmond police senior management, including two of its four captains, all of whom are black. The state case seeks relief for racist comments purportedly made by Magnus and Ritter during the early months of Magnus's appointment, which began in January 2006. The federal case focuses on denial of advancement opportunities for four of the seven plaintiffs in Superior Court. A heavy drift of accusations, recriminations, personal sniping and paperwork accumulated in the files of both cases over the years, as sparring legal teams grew increasingly hostile and intractable toward each other.
Superior Court Judge David Flinn took the matter further during a Nov. 24 hearing in Martinez, where "the undersigned judge, having determined that he has become prejudiced against a party or attorney in this action, must therefore recuse himself from hearing any further matters." Goode presided thereafter over the case in Contra Costa County.
By his own admission, Judge Flinn is a bona-fide racist.
Nepotism: Nepotism and Cronyism permeates the Superior Court of California, County of Contra Costa. On February 9, 2006, Judge Thomas Maddock appointed Mary Ann O’Malley as judge the judge to hear for the entire Dyleski court proceedings. Judge Mary Ann O’Malley and her husband William “Dan” O’Malley (Contra Costa County Judges) made important decisions in the Susan Polk trial.
On November 21, 2005 Contra Costa Superior Court Judge David B. Flinn issued a gag order in the case of People v. Scott Edgar Dyleski (Case No. 3-219113-8). (Click to read article). The county's presiding judge, Thomas Maddock, said last week that a Contra Costa judge has not issued a gag order in at least 40 years.
Judge Flinn's gag order will serve to shield law enforcement from revealing its direct involvement in tainting both the Susan Polk murder trial and the murder trial of Scott Dyleski.
Flinn, David, b. November 1, 1938, San Francisco, Calif. Ex officio Regent as Alumni Association President, 1994-95. Committees (1994-1995): Audit, Investments, Educational Policy, Grounds and Buildings. Education: B.S. Accounting, 1960, UC Berkeley, L.L.B. 1963, Boalt Hall School of Law. Career: partner, Leland, Parachini, Steinberg, Flinn; Contra Costa County Superior Court Judge.
Sexually Offensive Judges
• Perverted Judges! - Part I
• Judge Jack Gifford, Retired, Solicitation
• Judge Ronald C. Kline, Child Pornography
• Chief U.S. District Judge Edward Nottingham, Solicitation
• Corrupt Judges & Prosecutors
• Corrupt Judges, Frame-ups & Graft
• Corrupt Judges! - Part II
• Judges of the Regents of the University of California
Judges of Interest
• James J. Marchiano, Corrupt Judge
• Stuart Hing, Corrupt Judge (Recent Appointment)
• Douglas E. Swager, Corrupt Judge
• Martin Jenkins, Corrupt Judge ("Uncle Tom")
• David Bernard Flinn, Corrupt Judge
• John T. Noonan, Corrupt Judge of the 9th Circuit
• Former Judge Ralph B. Robertson, Racist
• Judge Kenneth R. Kingsbury, Ret., Racist, Corrupt
Cops & Crime!
• Criminal Cops! - Part I
• Criminal Cops! - Part II
Cops with Multiple Shootings or Homicides!
• PA State Trooper Samuel J. Hassan, Murderous(March 15, 2009 Murder of Unarmed motorist. Previously shot and killed 12 year old African-American boy!!)
• Officer Pat Gonzales: Racist, Murderous Oakland Police Officer - 3 Killings; 1 Shooting!
• Officer Hector Jimenez: Racist, Murderous Oakland Police Officer - 2 Killings!(As of October 2009, Officer terminated w/1 yr. pay; City of Oakland has settled civil suits.)
• Homicide from OPD to LASD!
• Miami Beach Police Department - Murderous!(Officer Adam Tavss kills two citizens in 1 week!!)
• Brian Smith, Killer Cop!(Killed four (4) unarmed civilians during homicide spree; committed suicide upon arrest!!)
Murderous Police Officers
• B.A.R.T.+L.A.P.D.=187(P.C.)(LAPD Detective arrested for cold case homicide; and B.A.R.T. Transit Killer-Cop!)
• Cops or Killers?
• Five - "O" Homicide(White Cop kills black cop after "mistaking" black cop for criminal!)
• NYPD - A History of Homicidal Cops(A history of NYPD Officers committing murder!)
• Arthur Tessler, Jason R. Smith & Gregg Junnier(Alanta Police Officers lie to obtain search warrant; murder 90-year old woman; and then plant drugs to cover-up murder)
• PA State Trooper Kevin Foley, Murderous(Convicted March 18, 2009 of First-Degree Murder. Killed girlfriend's ex-hubby (Dentist)!!)
• Homer Police Department(February 20, 2009 Murder of Unarmed Black Man, 73 year old black man by two white police officers in Homer, Louisiana!!)
• Taser Deaths by the Police!
• New Orleans Police Department(January 1, 2009 Murder of Unarmed Black Man, shot nine (9) times in the back!!)
Oakland, California Police Department
• Captain Edward Poulson, OPD(Beating Death of Suspect (2000) Promoted in 2008)
• Investigator interfered in police probes of former bakery CEO
• Oakland Police Department, Corrupt, I
• Oakland, California Police Department, Corruption, II
• Oakland Police Department, III
• Oakland Police Department, IV
• Oakland Police Department, V - Major Corruption
• Jeff Loman, Deputy Chief, OPD(Updated: Re-instated as a (demoted) Lieutenant)
• Deborah Edgerly, Corrupt former Oakland City Administrator
Oakland, CA Transit Cop Shooting
• Mehserle Makes Bail!!!(Updated October 16, 2009) January 1, 2009 Murder of Unarmed Black Man, shot once (1) in the back!!)
• Tony Pirone, B.P.D.(Mehserle Accomplice - Jan. 1, 2009 Homicide)
• Johannes Mehserle, Killer Cop(Oakland's New Year's (2009) Transit Killer Cop)
• The B.A.R.T. Shooting Investigation(The Investigation of Oakland's New Year's (2009) Transit Killer Cop)
• The B.A.R.T. Aftermath (The Oakland Riots New (2009))
• B.A.R.T. Police, Racism, Homicide(Video of The Oakland New Year's Day (2009) Transit Shooting )
Cops that Sexually Offend
• Cops that Sexually Offend! (Part I)
• Cops that Sexually Offend! (Part II)
• Sexually Offensive Cops! (Part III)
• Cops that Sexually Offend! (Part IV)
• Cops that Sexually Offend! (Part V)
• Cops that Sexually Offend! (Part VI)
• Cops that Sexually Offend! (Part VII)
• Cops that Sexually Offend! (Part VIII)
• Cops that Sexually Offend! (Part IX)
• Cops that Sexually Offend! (Part X)
• Cops that Sexually Offend! (Part XI)
• Cops that Sexually Offend! (Part XII)
• Cops that Sexually Offend! (Part XIII)
• Cops that Sexually Offend! (Part XIV)
• Cops that Sexually Offend! (Part XV)
• Cops that Sexually Offend! (Part XVI)
• Cops that Sexually Offend! (Part XVII)
• Cops that Sexually Offend! (Part XVIII)
• Cops that Sexually Offend! (Part XIX)
• Cops that Sexually Offend! (Part XX)
Cops & Domestic Violence
• Wife Killing Cops! - Part I
• Wife Killing Cops! - Part II
• Blue Spousal Abuse! - Part III
• Deputy Paul R. Kovacich, Wife Killer
1. Landlord-Tenant Law
4. Real Estate Law
5. Bankruptcy Law
6. Re-Zoo-May (Resume/Employment)
7. Family Law (Divorce, Custody Child Support)